Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Tu hi Meri Zindagi last part pg 45 (Page 6)

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
why so small update yaar? neways so luvly yaar....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurl

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Very nice FF dear!! But why such short updates???? Anyways can't wait for the next part and can you please put the links on the 1st page..coz sometimes may be late in catching up!Smile

adventure_gurl

shiksha_03 Goldie
shiksha_03
shiksha_03

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
it ws beautifully written & pls continue soon..............want 2 c shaan's reaction after reading d report
OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
awesome ff!...
but im scared now......but im sure it will be a HAPPY ending!...
-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Hey Sonali ... Nice update ... Thodaaaa LENGTH badhaaa na Update kaaa ..... Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

continue sooon !!!

adventure_gurl

AzaraA Senior Member
AzaraA
AzaraA

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
wah wah wah interesting one dear but this suspense is killing me plz end it*

continue soon

luv zara
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
 rbo_d_best: of course  dear will  try to make next one longer, they are some twists awaiting just wondering if Monday's episode brings some spark of inspiration, so filling it out until then.

Ammu of course Happy Ending, but for now suspense and angst then some romance and once everything settles down there will be a Happy Ending!

Simi sure will edit my first post  with links to the first few upates

Thanks Zaara for reading, in fact I am shocked with all this response thanks everyone! Hope I can continue to shock and entertain you!
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
ok here is part four, totally Shanak update lol! You may like or you not, give your honest feedback and I will  try to make the next update better

Part Four

Khanak was stunned to see him home early. He came over to her.

" Tum kahan thi? Hum sub bauth parshaan the," he stated. ( Where were you? We were all worried).

She stiffened for some reason the look he was giving her now reminded of her how he had treated her two months before when he had accused her of infidelity. No she would face this alone. He did not seem like he would be able to stand by her side.

He gently touched her arm and stepped back.

She was stunned and dropped the file from her hands and rushed upstairs. Shantanu was shocked at her behavior. He had not realized his expression had reminded her of recent painful past between them.

He noticed the file and picked it up. He went after her upstairs.

Tears escaped from Khanak's eyes. She was  always faithful to him then why did such fears enter her mind? She might need him more than ever soon if  something  was seriously wrong with her.

Suddenly she felt someone grab her hand and turn her around.

She looked her husband wide eyed.

" Khanak tum doctor ke paas gayi thi? Why didn't you call me?," he inquired.

"Woh aap busy the office main. Toh main akeli.."

" Aisa dobora mat karna Khanak.  Main tumse  bauth pyar karta hoon. Ab batao doctor ne kya kaha?"

Khanak wiped her tears quickly.

" Kuch khaas nahin baas aur tests karne ho gayenge," she stammered.

" Aasp yeh reports parlo. Main abhi fresh hoke aati hoon," she stated.

Khanak  started to go into the  washroom. Shantanu watched her go with mixed feelings.

Something was bothering her, could it be in this file?

Khanak washed her face. Why was the past coming now and piercing her mind and soul?

Maybe it was in her mind that something was wrong with her. It was her  fault for not  leaving anyone with a message. She wanted to be independent. However she had picked a wrong time to show off how independent she could really be.

Meanwhile Shantanu had told everyone that Khanak was home and safe. He then looked into the file.

Most of everything was in normal range but the doctor had highlighted that her white blood cells were elevated. Shantanu opened up his laptop and googled the purpose of white blood cells.

The reasons he found included  the body trying to fight an infection, an allergic reaction and leukemia.

He hoped it was not leukemia.

He picked up his cell  to call the doctor. Meanwhile Khanak came outside and saw Shantanu busy with a call. She  noticed his laptop was on.

She noticed he had been looking something up. She clicked the Hindi version of google and read what he had been looking at.

She was stunned.

She could have something really serious.

Suddenly Shantanu placed his hands on her shoulder.

" Isko choro. Doctor ne kaha hai ki Monday ko aur tests karne ho gayenge. Abhi tumhe rest karn chaiye hai. I will bring soup for you. I am sorry Khanak agar main ne…," he trailed off. ( Leave this. Doctor said you will have  more tests on  Monday. Now  you should rest)

" Nahin aap ne kuch bura nahin kiya. Main bhi kitni burthal hoon. I should have called you," she stated.

She got up and Shantanu opened his arms to her. She slowly went close to him as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

He whispered into her ear.

" I love you Khanak."

She pulled back after another minute.

She pressed a chaste kiss on his cheek.

" I love you too Shantanu. I will try not to scare you again," she replied.

Shantanu had her sit down and he covered her up with a blanket.

Khanak tried to stop thinking about what she had read but it was difficult for her. Whenever fear was within you, it was just so hard to let it all go. Earlier she feared Shantanu was suspecting her  and now she feared she would have some dreadful illness and she would never get to fix things between herself and her husband.

Shantanu arrived with her medications and soup.

"  Yeh lo dawa  aur soup," he said with a  bright smile.

Khanak made a face when he tried to give her medicine.

" Come on Khanak! Dava karvi hoti toh hai lekin soup bauth accha hai," Shantanu implored.

" Theek hai. I am not going to be a baby about it like someone else we know," she hissed.

Shantanu gave her wide eyed look.

"Khanak at least I do not make fun of you when you are sick. You always make fun of me," he declared with a pout..

" Haha. Kyuni aap baby ke tara roothe ho!," she replied. ( You  cry like a baby that's why)

" Shh! Take your medicine before the soup gets  cold," he hissed.

" Ok give it then," she retorted.

After she took the medicine, they sat there teasing each other as he fed her the soup.

At night time, they slept close to each other. He had wrapped his one arm around her waist and she had spooned herself in a way that she was leaning back against his firm chest.

She felt safe and consoled. No matter what the test results showed after Monday she could fight through it as she knew  Shantanu would always be there beside her or behind her every step.

Big smile thanks for reading!

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

samparAzaraAangel_9.Rupali.-Ray-SidNeeti-fansaaaz-SYS-iluvmanar_shizzzyy_jparkersimikrOlicityFanpurvi08RB81FanaahThe_May_Rosebones88togepe30shanakyasharan

Go to top