Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Tu hi Meri Zindagi last part pg 45 (Page 40)

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bones88

SonaliHug finished reading parts 20-21.. amazing... loveeed the way u writeDay Dreaming

Glad you are liking this Bona, the journey has a few more updates, before the rollercoaster stops!

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
gosh..you are a very good romantic writer...very nice...update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurl

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
thanks everyone for your lovely comments here is part 22. It may be awhile before the next one if my furniture actually arrives today have to arrange my things. So please enjoy this for now!'

Part Twenty-two

The next few days passed by quickly but were filled with masti and pyaar between the couple. They flew back to Mumbai. The family wanted to know about their trip in detail.

They talked about all the fun things they did. They of course omitted the part about Khanak getting drunk.

Madhavi was surprised  Shantanu visited the church and everyone was astonished that Khanak had headed out alone.

" There was something about that place that draws you closer,"Khanak said.

Madhavi and Dadi exchanged glances with Sunil. Shantanu was never one to visit spiritual places. They had all gone when Akshay and Shantanu were younger but they rarely went as the years went by.

Khushboo was delighted with gifts for the baby. She was entering her fifth month and was getting curious as to whether she was having a boy or girl.

" Daadi  gaon mein unko pata lag jata hai agar beta ya beti hori hain a?,"Khushboo inquired. ( Daadi in the village they figure out if the mother is having a  boy or girl right?)

" Khushboo I thought we were letting it be a surprise?," Akshay said.

"Akshay please it's just a guess I want to know,"Khushboo said.

Daadi smiled.

"Khanak why don't you tell Khushboo if you know how to tell," she suggested.

Khushboo got up and grabbed Khanak's hand and started to pull her towards the stairs.

"Bhabhi aram se.  I will see if I can tell but you have to be careful while walking," Khanak said.

Khushboo slowed down and they went into the room upstairs.

" Now tell me what do you think?,"Khushboo inquired.

"Hmm."

Khanak looked at Khushboo's swollen abdomen.

"It looks like a girl right now. However we'll have to see how your body changes as the baby grows," Khanak declared.

Khushboo smiled.

" Thanks Khanak!  Meri beti bauth lucky hogi. I'll make sure she is the most fashionable girl in school! You can teach her the cooking if she wants to learn," Khushboo quipped.

The months passed by. Khushboo and  Akshay were blessed with a daughter they named Akansha.. She soon became the joy of the  Khandlewal house.

Khanak would always play with her after classes and would take her to the park as she grew.

Daadi decided to return to Hardivaar.  She promised to return when it was Khanak's turn to be expecting.

" Khanak beta mujhe pata hai ki tum bauth acchi Ma bangoi  ek din," Daadi said.

Shantanu and Khanak exchanged looks,  then Khanak blushed. She recalled the statue from the church in Switzerland. She wondered if there would be good news in the coming year.

"Pelhe toh you need to provr yourself as potential parents. Akshay is coming  back tomorrow after a long tour.  He is planning to take me out. Akansha abhi choti hai toh tum dono ko isse sabmala hai," Khushboo declared. ( Akansha is still young you two have to take care of her.)

Shantanu cleared his throat to say something but then Khanak spoke up.

" Koi baat nahin Bhabhi. I'll  teach Shantanu how to change diapers and  we'll learn how to do everything together," Khanak assured everyone.

Later in their room after Shantanu had dropped Daadi at the station, he was pacing around.

" Shantanu kya hua?," Khanak inquired as she read for class.

"How are we going to take care of Akansha? I mean you have been  helping Bhabhi these days, but I have no clue what a baby needs," he exclaimed.

Khanak put down her book and walked over to Shantanu.

" Dekho Shantanu, parenting is a team effort. Take this as a challenge that we need to win. One day we will have a child and  we are fortunate we are getting a chance to take care of an infant before we have our own. Agar hum saath hain toh hum  kuch bhi kar sakte hain," she declared.

Shantanu smiled at her with admiration. She really was his strength. He knew now more than ever not to take her for granted.

The next evening arrived. Akshay  and Khushboo left some instructions  and left after kissing Akansha good-bye.

Khanak showed Shantanu how to fed and then change Akansha. Shantanu was clumsy a bit. However with Khanak's firm support he learned how to hold the baby and then how to change diapers.

It was getting late now. Akansha was being fussy earlier but relaxed as Khanak rocked her in the rocking chair in the nursery. Shantanu  stood in the doorway watching them with a bright grin on his face. He recalled the pregnancy scare they had almost a year ago. Fortunately  it had been Khushboo Bhabhi had been pregnant then. They would have not been ready for a child back then. Akansha was a few months old now maybe they could start trying soon.

Shantanu realized Khanak had fallen asleep with Akansha. He gently picked up the baby and placed her in the crib. Khanak felt her arms  were empty now and opened her eyes.

She smiled sleepily at Shantanu.

" Chalo Khanak," he whispered.

She got up and they headed towards their room.

Khushboo and Akshay were pleased that everything had worked out.

" So Shantanu do you think you can handle fatherhood?,"Khushboo inquired.

Shantanu smiled slightly.

" I am warming up to the idea Bhabhi," he said as he nudged Khanak.

Khanak blushed.

A month later one rainy day Khanak was rushing  to avoid getting drenched from the heavy rain. She took a rikshaw home since Shantanu was out of town and would be returning that evening.

Khanak was eager to see him tonight. Their second anniversary was fast approaching.

She headed to the nursery when she arrived home, leaving her shawl on the crib's bar to dry. She reached over to take Akansha in her arms.

Khushboo walked in the room and looked shocked at Khanak's shawl on the  crib.

"Khanak do you know what this means?," Khushboo exclaimed.

Khanak frowned before noticing her shawl was on the crib. Maybe she was angry that it was on the crib.

" Bhabhi I am ..," she trailed off.

Khushboo smiled.

" I heard that if a woman leaves her coat or shawl on baby's crib she will soon be getting good news herself," Khushboo gushed.

Khanak looked at her stunned recalling the statue in that church in  Zurich.

Khushboo took Akansha from her.

Suddenly her phone rang and the id  flashed it was Shantanu.

" Bhabhi Shantanu ka phone hai main bus abhi aayi,"Khanak said.

" Take your time Khanak! Now that is what I call perfect timing,"Khushboo  said  as she looked at her daughter.

Shantanu called to say he would not be there  until the next morning due to the bad  weather.

" Dhand se aana," Khanak said.

" I love you Khanak. I'll be careful and will hopefully see you soon!," Shantanu stated.

It was midnight and Khanak could not sleep. She wondered if Khushboo Bhabhi  could be  right.

Edited by adventure_gurl - 14 March 2011 at 7:32am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.88KrazEeeAzaraAk.krithikashiksha_03angel_9nk.mailsaaazjparker-Ray-Roshni_MOlicityFansimikrFanaahpurvi08RB81The_May_Rose

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Sonuuuuuuuu ... Nice Nice Nice !!!!

Haaaaye Shanak and Babies ... Hope they have lotsa Babies !!!!
Update sooo gurl :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AzaraA-Ray-saaazadventure_gurl

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
mayb gud news on the second anniversary?? ;)
cool update Shona!...

adventure_gurl

k.krithika Goldie
k.krithika
k.krithika

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Hi Sonali
Lovely Update Smile
Good Job Clap

adventure_gurl

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
so awesum yaar..luvved it...thanks 4 the pm...

adventure_gurl

angel_9 Goldie
angel_9
angel_9

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
hi Sonali...........
wow........wonderful update............
loved it lot...........
khushboo had a daughter............lovely
shan n khanak taking care of Akansha...........wonderfully described......................
so its their second anniversary coming soon...............loved it
continue soon.........
thanks 4 the PM

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni_Madventure_gurl

Go to top