Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Tu hi Meri Zindagi last part pg 45 (Page 35)

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jparker

Originally posted by rbo_d_best

sonali .. when are u updating ... Do it Jaldieeeeeeeee
i m waiting for a romantic scene ....especially the way u ended previous part !!!!!
yessss yyesssss...  Sonali!!

Ahem vaise Shals, do you want the emergencies to descend onto IF!! Gosh your siggi!!!Embarrassed Ek kya kam thi!!Embarrassed

I am ensuring tat atleast seeeing the siggies .... People will forget their frustration if the episode turns out bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw heeeyaaaaa Jessi !!!!
welcome to SR heaven !!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jparkeradventure_gurl

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
hey ladies here is the next update, might be shocking in  a way I guess, or you may hate it, anyways here is part 20!

Part Twenty

Shantanu also wore white  and black to match Khanak. He offered her his arm.

She smiled brightly and linked arms with him. They headed towards the elevator. Inside the elevator it was empty  besides for the two of them. Shantanu wrapped his arms around her and was leaning in close.

She pushed him slightly away.

He frowned.

"Khanak we are married and it's our honeymoon!," he exclaimed.

She hinted towards the hidden camera she had noticed when they had first gotten in.

Shantanu stiffened and stood straighter.

" We are not here to give them a show, "Khanak stated.

" Right. They have no regard for privacy in elevators. I should have kept that in mind," he stammered.

She rolled her eyes and laughed.

They got down to the quaint hotel restaurant. They were seated at a quiet table near the window. They  glanced at the menus and ordered whatever was vegetarian.

" Shantanu if you feel up to ordering madeira, I won't say no today," she stated.

He looked at her shocked.

Then smiled mischievously.

" I am already spellbound in your beauty tonight. I do not need madeira to enjoy myself tonight," he quipped.

She giggled.

" Anyways do remember what happened on our first adventure together when you had sherbet but it was actually whiskey?," he inquired.

She pouted.

" I  did not know it was madeira. I never drank before that day," she exclaimed.

Shantanu laughed.

" You had me locked in jail," he exclaimed.

" I was not in my senses. In fact I will have some to show you I can handle it," she hissed.

She waved down a waiter. He had some drinks on his tray. She took one and started gulping it down.

"Khanak aram se. You should not drink like this," Shantanu stated.

Somehow they got through their meal and then some music was playing.

" Shantanu mujhe naach na hai!," she exclaimed.

Shantanu tried to  stop her but tripped over  the table leg as he got up. He quickly apologized to the hostess and went after Khanak.

(Imagine Zaara  Sa Jhoom Lo from Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge playing in background)

Khanak started to twirl around the  open space. Shantanu tried to prevent her from falling forward. She made him twirl her around. Things got worse for Shantanu when Khanak headed outside.

"Khanak it's too cold out there. What are you doing?," he yelled after her.

There was some snow on the ground. Khanak was about to fall forward because of some ice. Shantanu tried to help her keep her balance. Instead both of them fell into the snow and rolled together.

A few moments later Shantanu assessed himself mentally to see if he had broken anything or if anything  was hurting. Then he looked for Khanak.

"Khanak kya tum theek ho?," he inquired.

" Shantanu I am sorry. Main aisa dobarra nahin karon gi," she said  with clattered teeth. ( I will not do this again.)

"It's ok Khanak. First tell me if you can get up," he asked.

She started to get up but kept slipping. Her shoes were not made for walking in snow.

Shantanu shook his head.

" Ek second Khanak," he said as he lifted her and started walking back into the hotel.

Khanak awakened  the next morning surprised to be in their room. She had not recalled when they had reached here.

Shantanu arrived to sit beside her after pushing the room service tray in. He offered her a cup of tea.

"Ab kaisa lagra hai?," he asked with concern.

" Just my head hurts a little and my whole body feels sore. Aap kaise hain? I must have  troubled you a lot last night," she stammered.

Shantanu smiled mischievously.

" Yeh dekho Khanak tumne kal raat ko kya kiya mere saath," he said.

(Here look Khanak what you did to me last night.)

She gasped noticing the lipstick marks on all over his chest and a few marks on his neck.

" You want me to show you want you did on my back?," he asked.

She leaned forward and touched the marks on his neck.

" Yeh kaisa masak hai Shantanu? These are all fake!," she said realizing the marks seemed like they were made possibly earlier before she had awakened and not last night.

She threw a  pillow at him and then put her tea down so she could chase him  around the room.

" Shantanu I am not going to let you get away with this!," she yelled after him.

"Khanak stop it yaar!," he said.

She suddenly stopped to realize she was wearing his shirt.

" How did I get into your shirt last night?," she stammered.

"Khanak we both had to change so I just put that over your slip," he stated.

"Kya?," she exclaimed and started throwing pillows at him again. He went into the bathroom and accidently turned the water on drenching them both.

They shared an eye lock for a few moments before Khanak snapped out of it realizing she was wearing a white shirt and it was fast becoming transparent.

Later after they both had changed and freshened up, Shantanu told her she had been unconscious  so he had to help her into something dry the night before.

"Shantanu main bauth sorry hoon. I should have not had any madeira," she quipped as she held her ears.

" It's ok Khanak. I am just glad that you are ok," he said softly.

She leaned over and hugged him.

He rubbed her back.

" Anyway it's good that we are heading back towards Zurich tonight. These hotel people have seen a lot of our antics already," he quipped.

She nudged him but smiled nevertheless.

They left around six pm to catch their train for Zurich. They arrived in Zurich very late so both decided to settle down for bed.

Khanak emerged from the bathroom in her red nightgown that Khushboo Bhabhi had recommended she wear to retain the spark in her marriage.

Shantanu snapped out of his sleepy state seeing her like this. She kept pulling on it to cover herself better. However it seemed even shorter and more revealing now that she had it on.

" Wow Khanak I cannot believe you are wearing this!," he said googling her slender figure.

She blushed.

" Khushboo Bhabhi said I need to make sure the spark doesn't die out so I bought this but..," she trailed off.

Shantanu cupped her chin and had her face him.

"Khanak our spark will not fade. Anyways we have been married not even two years yet," he said.

"So you think I look silly in this?," she said.

She got up.

"Where are you going Khanak?," he asked.

" I was going to put on my other nightgown instead," she stated.

He shook his head and pulled her close.

" We are just going to sleep anyway," he said as he leaned closer to kiss her.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

KrazEeeAzaraAshiksha_03shilparoxxsaaazjparkerOlicityFanpurvi08RB81simikrFanaahThe_May_Rosebones88

k.krithika Goldie
k.krithika
k.krithika

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Nice update Sonali Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurl

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Sigh... lovely gurl!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hahahaha loved her take on Simran!! purfect!! sweet romance! beautiful gurl...ClapClap

adventure_gurl

adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Hahahaha loved her take on Simran!! purfect!! sweet romance! beautiful gurl...ClapClap

Glad you liked it!Big smile

Thanks for  reading  Krithika!

destinylove

adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Glad you liked it Jess!

@ Krithika  thanks for  reading!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jparkerdestinylove

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Hey sonali!! U rock girl!! This is freakingly good!!!i
RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
hei sonali,
kushboo bhabhi is gr8 in giving such tips it seems..ok let shanak hav a wonderful honeymoon..continue soon..
luv,
ramani

adventure_gurl

Go to top