Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Tu hi Meri Zindagi last part pg 45 (Page 21)

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
hey shona!....wat is she painting??....no clue as of now!

why is tht u PM me alternative updates??... LOL!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurl

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvmanar

no nice yaar..luvvly...
Navi......wat u typing?!LOLLOL
purvi08 IF-Rockerz
purvi08
purvi08

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
wow sonali HugHugand by the way what she was painting?????????
The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Nice work SonaliClapClap...I finally read all the updates....Love ShaNak's sweet romance and all the events you have woven into the storyThumbs Up....It's wonderful to see Khanak doing something for herself and Shaan supporting herBig smile....

adventure_gurl

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
this switzerland trip is building loads of anticipation....continue soon..Big smile

adventure_gurl

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Awww!! As cute as can be.....!!! Please Continue Sonali!!:)

adventure_gurl

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
ok everyone this next update reveals what she painted and some angst on the way. I'll go hide from  the tomatoes I am sure will be thrown at me now! Hopefully will make up for it with Part 15, here is part 14 for now!

As always please check index on first page if you missed an update, thanks for reading!

Part Fourteen

The following evening  would be the day Khanak would unveil her painting. She wore a mangenta  salwaar kameez and wore her hair down. The professor decided everyone would display their paintings in the auditorium on campus.

Shantanu carried in the easel and Khanak held her canvas. She held it close to herself so Shantanu would not be able to look at it. Shantanu merely smiled. He had respected her wishes and had not looked at it while she had been working on it.

They got to the auditorium and he placed the  easel down so she could place it there. A few of Khanak's classmates including two guys came over to talk to them.

"Yeh mere pati Shantanu hain," she said softly.

The girls sighed and all wanted to know more about him.

The guys were surprised that how different Khanak was compared to Shantanu by first glance. However everyone respected her talent as they told Shantanu that he would be amazed if he had not seen much of her work so far.

The guys discussed cricket for awhile before the showing of the paintings started.

It was the moment of truth for Khanak was about to reveal her painting. She took a deep breath and took off the cover. Shantanu turned and was amazed at the painting.

It showed two people sitting close to each other. The painting focused mostly on the hands. The man's hands resembled his own and the woman's Khanak's. Shining on both of their fingers was one matching wedding band.

Khanak's professor arrived to look at the painting.

"Wow Khanak tumari painting bauth sundar hai. Now tell us is there any specific story behind your choice of subject for this particular painting?," he inquired.

She exchanged a smile with Shantanu.

"Pyaar hai yeh subject. I wanted to show that when you have the love and support of someone in your life, you can face any problem and you can also enjoy life more than you would without that person," she stated.

Others who heard her speak clapped their hands. Shantanu came to stand next to her. Khanak introduced him to her professor.

"Your wife is very talented Shantanuji. I am happy to know there are still some good supporting husbands out there for such decent girls like Khanak. Khanak I hope you never stop painting. I hope someday you will have your own gallery someday," he praised her.

"Thank-you Professor Sinha. I will keep painting," she replied.

"Of course Khanak I think it's  a great idea for you to have a gallery. After you finish your classes we'll start looking for a place," Shantanu declared.

The professor left the couple alone.

" Aap ko itni pasand ayi yeh painting?," she exclaimed.

He pinched her cheek.

" Tum job hi karti ho, pure dil se karti ho. Aur mera dil toh tumare paas hai," he stated. ( Whenever you do something you do with full heart and my heart is with you only).

Khanak blushed.

Later on they walked together towards their car. They stopped short to see Rahul there.

Shantanu stepped in front of Khanak.

"Tum yahaan kyun aaye ho?,"he inquired.

"I wanted to apologize Shantanu, to both of you," Rahul said.

" It's about time Rahul. What you did was so cheap and it could have taken Khanak away from me forever,"Shantanu declared.

Rahul paused for a moment, knowing what was coming next would make him fall in their eyes even more.

"I know the MMS was cruel and disgusting. I am sorry for using that to hurt you both. But there is something else I have to admit to that I have done wrong," Rahul stated.

" Ab kya irada hai tera Rahul. Haven't you done enough?," Shantanu shouted.

"Kuch din pelhe  Khanak jo accident hua tha," Rahul started to say.( Some days back Khanak had an accident)

Khanak started to tremble as she started to remember exactly how the accident happened.

Shantanu looked at him wide eyed.

He  grabbed Rahul by the collar.

" Aaj ke baad agar tu mere ya mere parivaar ke samne aay toh muj se bura ki nahin hoga!," Shantanu said before letting him go.

(If you are ever come near me or my family ever again, there will be no one worse than me towards you).

Shantanu turned to see Khanak was shaking and helped her into the car. Rahul walked away.

"Khanak here drink some water," he said softly.

He stroked her hair lightly. Ab kaia lagra hai?," he inquired.

"Main theek hoon abhi. They are having a dinner at this Indian Chinese restaurant. If you don't want to go it's fine," she said.

" Are you sure you want to go Khanak? I mean Rahul just told us he was the one who almost ran you over that day," Shantanu said.

" Shantanu I think it is best we put it behind us. I mean he admitted his mistake. I am fine now and I want us to focus on the future now," she assured him.

"All right then. Call your friends for the address and we shall meet them there," he said.

They had a light hearted dinner. They returned home after everyone else was already in bed.

" The food was different for me but it worth  going after  that tension," Khanak said.

" Khanak let's not think about the bitterness of the past. I sometimes wonder if you ever really forgave me for doubting you then," Shantanu stated.

She stopped and put her hands on his face.

"Mr Shantanu Khandlewal I love you my burthal. If I did not love you enough I would not be here with you again. I would have not left Dhulwadi when you  told me we were going home after starting the factory again," she declared.

Shantanu smiled and pulled her close to him and then she tiptoed and pressed a kiss on the tip of his nose. When she stood back down he pressed his head against hers.

An hour after Shantanu was asleep, Khanak was in the bathroom feeling a bit queasy.  She had no idea why she felt sick all of a sudden and her head was hurting like crazy all of a sudden.

She returned to try to sleep again. Shantanu was fast asleep. She smiled at how cute he looked. She kissed his forehead and then tried to settle down to sleep.

Edited by adventure_gurl - 07 March 2011 at 6:34am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

KrazEeesamparAzaraAnk.mailshiksha_03k.krithikasaaazjparkerOlicityFanpurvi08FanaahsimikrThe_May_Rosetogepe30shanakyasharan

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
first one to comment!!...

Shona............dnt worry wnt throw tomatoes at you as long as u promise to give a cute shanak update soon!!.. ;)

adventure_gurl

Go to top