Frequent Posters

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: angel_9

hey Sonali..............

wonderful update.................👏
loved it............
wow loved the way u described shanak...........n also khanak's insecurities.............n the way shan said its u khanak only u n i am loyal to u...................

Glad you liked it dear! I was thinking for a girl that was raised with tradtional beliefs it can be difficult for her to maintain  her image of herself as good enough to keep her husband on his toes and wrapped around her finger. I was born and raised in a Western country but my values are more towards desi. I guess when I find my Mr. Right I will react the same way.😃
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
dude...how do you come up with an update everyday without fail...and you are on part 18, after part 5 or 6, mera tho dimaag band ho jaata hai...
good job...keep writing
simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Very cute Sona! Love the trip, it was long due!!! Hope all goes well!:)
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey sonali Thanx for the pm..Loving  their trip  It is really good..Keep going!! Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
angel_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

Glad you liked it dear! I was thinking for a girl that was raised with tradtional beliefs it can be difficult for her to maintain  her image of herself as good enough to keep her husband on his toes and wrapped around her finger. I was born and raised in a Western country but my values are more towards desi. I guess when I find my Mr. Right I will react the same way.😃

ok  u will surely get ur Mr. Right............n keep  him on his toes............😆
thanks 4 potraying such a character dear love it very much n ...........continue soon
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Originally posted by: saaaz

dude...how do you come up with an update everyday without fail...and you are on part 18, after part 5 or 6, mera tho dimaag band ho jaata hai...

good job...keep writing

Dear Saaz I am home these days more often and I  have time to just down and  write. This is one of the bright side of me not being able to work full time just yet, I get time for myself and time to entertain  the lovely people in this forum!

Also whenever I have a concept or inspiration in my mind I like to keep working on that project until it's done!😃
Edited by adventure_gurl - 13 years ago
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel_9

ok  u will surely get ur Mr. Right............n keep  him on his toes............😆
thanks 4 potraying such a character dear love it very much n ...........continue soon

Thanks dear  you are so sweet!😳
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Originally posted by: sshriyaa84

Hey sonali Thanx for the pm..Loving  their trip  It is really good..Keep going!!

Thanks Shriya  hope you all like what comes up next!
Ujjwala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Very cute update ...👏 continue soon..

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ujjwala

Very cute update ...👏 continue soon..

Welcome to the  thread! thanks for commenting!