India-Forums

Innovative comedy shows

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Innovative comedy shows on TV
Buzz up!
We take a look at some comedy shows on TV that are not run of the mill and have innovative concepts. Check out these shows that have won over the audience and left them laughing out loud.

By Natasha Coutinho
Showing 5 of 7 images Previous    Next
FIR

FIR: FIR is a comedy show based in a place where you least expect to find comedy- a police station. Lead actress Kavita Kaushik carries the entire show on her shoulders with her sidesplitting Harvanvi cop act with perfect mannerisms and accent. The main reason why this show is innovative is because it does not have any lead actor.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzerette

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
I agree. The show is very unique mainly due to the fact that while the female lead will always stay the same, the male lead changes every season and does not have a large presence even then. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzerette

jazzerette IF-Dazzler
jazzerette
jazzerette

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I love that fact that the show has a stronger female lead!! Though I really loved Shiv Pandit in the show too. But don't miss him much as Chautala and her sidekicks are doing a great job!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index