Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

A humble request for Arhaan's sake. (Page 6)

shilpajr Groupbie
shilpajr
shilpajr

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash_huti

Its Arhaan's personal life which no one can interfere with. Being his fans we can pray for his wellness and success. Media has no other work just to get TRP's they do all thisAngry. Its testing times for him we all gotta support and stand by him. I feel sorry to say this but then neither his co-stars nor the CVs have come forward to support him. This is not to hurt anyone but i feel it this way.Cry
        I wish Arja are together they are just awesome. They create some magic when they are together.
hi! guys i to like arja and i request all the fans not join AB AND AH name together till this is confirmed by any of them because till now only media like sbs and sbb are considering them as pair by giving some stupid reasons.so, please have faith on AB as he himself sad in many interviews  like in head lines today (kouch with koel)and in ITA AWARDS FASHION KA JALWA that he is not seeing AH and he is single

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aziyatelstrapiyarapiyaricarisma2

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

We all know MKAP is about Arhaan.

Guys if we bash Star plus....and other things - coz as viewers we have full rights to as we pay them a monthly subscription.... I just hope it doesn't cause problems for Arhaan or MKAP.

Awards and things come and go... Who cares, That is not the point. At the end of the day We don't need Kriya holding a award in their hands to say we are Kriya....We Celebrate them any way. REGARDLESS.

Arhaan has news channels hounding him and spreading shit about him all the time. He chooses not to react... He possibly knows more the ins and outs of this cruel. pathetic, money grabbing, gossip spreading industry then all of us.

We have fought and bashed but nothing has worked, FINE but if MKAP ever ended - I will remove my subscription off Starplus aswell. This is where it wil kick them the most.

Forget these news channels and their gossip. True or not..... If Arhaan is keeping quiet on all matters, about his career, the programe or his intimate life. then lets understand there must be some reason. LETS support him. His personal life is none of our business.

Agree !! Smile

Though I want to see ARJA as a couple.... It is their decision. And if Arry wants to date Avantika that too is his decision. We Like Krishna and as far as I am concerned Krishna is with Pratigya. We like Arhaan from liking Krishna. Realistically we do not know Arhaan and his personality... What we do like about him is from his character as Baba. So please guys lets just celebrate Baba/Krishna and forget the rest and leave it in the hands of our creator.

Amen to that !!

Please concentrate on the BOLD of this post.

** Puts my magnifying glass, scrupulously concentrates on  the bold parts **   Have concentrated , Caris  LOLLOLLOL

DOSA. XX

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyaricarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

We all know MKAP is about Arhaan.

Guys if we bash Star plus....and other things - coz as viewers we have full rights to as we pay them a monthly subscription.... I just hope it doesn't cause problems for Arhaan or MKAP.

Awards and things come and go... Who cares, That is not the point. At the end of the day We don't need Kriya holding a award in their hands to say we are Kriya....We Celebrate them any way. REGARDLESS.

Arhaan has news channels hounding him and spreading shit about him all the time. He chooses not to react... He possibly knows more the ins and outs of this cruel. pathetic, money grabbing, gossip spreading industry then all of us.

We have fought and bashed but nothing has worked, FINE but if MKAP ever ended - I will remove my subscription off Starplus aswell. This is where it wil kick them the most.

Forget these news channels and their gossip. True or not..... If Arhaan is keeping quiet on all matters, about his career, the programe or his intimate life. then lets understand there must be some reason. LETS support him. His personal life is none of our business.

Agree !! Smile

Though I want to see ARJA as a couple.... It is their decision. And if Arry wants to date Avantika that too is his decision. We Like Krishna and as far as I am concerned Krishna is with Pratigya. We like Arhaan from liking Krishna. Realistically we do not know Arhaan and his personality... What we do like about him is from his character as Baba. So please guys lets just celebrate Baba/Krishna and forget the rest and leave it in the hands of our creator.

Amen to that !!

Please concentrate on the BOLD of this post.

** Puts my magnifying glass, scrupulously concentrates on  the bold parts **   Have concentrated , Caris  LOLLOLLOL

DOSA. XX
Tanths.......

Heheheheh.

I added the bit about te bold part......Beacause the majority were discussing the  AH part... so I made the post bold and added that note - as i was fed up of talking abt ah by that time. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyari

Saathi10 Senior Member
Saathi10
Saathi10

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by priyesa

yaah i agree with shruti pooja & arhaan is best jodi i real like pooja & arhaan not other like avantika i heat her i love pooja
We all like ARJA,  But is there anything that we could do about it? If it is true.

yea lets go in d news channel n tell dem how much we Heart Arja.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyari

Saathi10 Senior Member
Saathi10
Saathi10

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhaan-da-best

Yup...!she luk like cute and innocence child....I like her kidness matches wid AB's innocence.....lub them....:*
wat??? she look inocent! r u kiding me? i don know but its my personal feeling that she not good frm insid cuz wen i si someone i can tell wat kind of person dey r frm insid. dats my best quality.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AziyaMitu_piyarapiyari

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saathi10

Yup...!she luk like cute and innocence child....I like her kidness matches wid AB's innocence.....lub them....:*
wat??? she look inocent! r u kiding me? i don know but its my personal feeling that she not good frm insid cuz wen i si someone i can tell wat kind of person dey r frm insid. dats my best quality.
hey wow dear u have a great quality
Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
lovely post sis
agree wiv u all the way
sis u speak words of wisdomm
love readin ur posts
love ya
Saathi10 Senior Member
Saathi10
Saathi10

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

Originally posted by Saathi10

hey wow dear u have a great quality
well thanks piya.

Go to top