So the Witch For this Week is-

*Rashmi*

So guys, be ready with ur questions for RashmiWink

Here are my questions-

1.How did u cum across India forums?

2.Who was ue 1st friend here?

3.Harry or dan?Wink

4.Ur fav hp character?

5.If draco proposed to u what will be ur reaction?

Edited by misha - 02 January 2006 at 3:03am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Witch Of The Week - *Rashmi*" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

|iami5o4|

Goldie

|iami5o4|

Posted: 27 December 2005 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Hey Rashimi. Congratz on being Witch of the Week~!

Okie dokie here are my questions~!

If you could be anyone in the Harry Potter series who would it by and why?

What's your favorite thing to do when you have free time?

Are there any other books/movies your into other than Harry Potter?

If you could change one thing in the world what would it be?

And last but not least if you were left on a deserted island what 3 things would you bring?

Thank You! ^^

Nishani

IF-Dazzler

Nishani

Posted: 27 December 2005 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Hey Rash....well done....hope you enjoy yourself being WotW.

Here are my q's:

1. You are I are Ron's huge (maybe hugest) fans on this forum...would you be a pal and tell me why you love him as much as I do?

2. When is your birthday and how old are you?

3. What's your starsign?

4. One word to describe you best?

5. Most expensive thing you own?

6. Fave subject at school?

7. One thing you want more than anything in the world?

8. What foods do you like?

9. Do you like animals and what's your fave?

10. Do you think Hermione and Ron will declare their love in Book 7?

uvcraziestfan

IF-Sizzlerz

uvcraziestfan

Posted: 28 December 2005 at 3:39am | IP Logged
ur reactoions
harry gonna die

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 28 December 2005 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Rashmi..first of all congrats Clap Clap Clap

ur fav actor and actress?
ur fav food?
what does ur name mean? Tongue Tongue

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 28 December 2005 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Thank you thank you thank you! *cheesy grin*

Originally posted by Misha

Here are my questions-

1.How did u cum across India forums?

I think I searched for something Jassi-related or Kkusum-related... can't remember which. However, I stopped watching those shows about two weeks after I joined IF, I just didn't find them interesting enough to continue. Luckily, I found the HP forum, and then the Fame Gurukul forum, so I've been absorbed sinceBig smile

2.Who was ue 1st friend here?

It was Meha. Lol. She sent me  a PM, or I sent her a PM, and it just went from there!

3.Harry or dan?Wink

HARRY! I see and understand Harry much more than I will ever understand Dan. Harry also seems like my kind of person, despite the fact that he has some insane weird-looking killer after him.

4.Ur fav hp character?

RON!

5.If draco proposed to u what will be ur reaction?

LMAO... I can't even envision it. Hmm. Probably something like, "You're hot, I'll give you that, but I gotta say no 'cuz I can't risk become Lucius Malfoy's daughter-in-law". Hmm, okay that was lame.

Hey Rashimi. Congratz on being Witch of the Week~! 

Thank you!

Okie dokie here are my questions~!

If you could be anyone in the Harry Potter series who would it by and why?

Ginny. Then I would have the pleasure of snogging Harry all over the place.

What's your favorite thing to do when you have free time?

Read, if I have a good book. If not, then come online.

Are there any other books/movies your into other than Harry Potter?

DAN BROWN! Other than him, I don't read a line of books by one author. I've tried reading MANY fantasy series - the Lord of the Rings, the Singer of All Songs, Eragon, but honestly I just CAN'T seem to read them. Just can't. And I don't know why! Somehow, whatever I read seems to be a book by an author who has only written that book - like Born Confused by Tanuja Desai Hidier or Bergdorf Blondes by Plum Sykes. I enjoy reading cute little books, and mystery. I love watching romance movies and reading romance fanfiction (it's pretty much all I read), but I CAN'T read a romance novel that's centred mainly on the romance itself - like Sheryl Woods and all that Harelequin stuff. It just seems SO cheesy to me, I just can't read it.

And I can't read fantasy. I CAN'T read fantasy AT ALL unless it's Harry Potter. I guess HP is so good that all other fantasy just falls short.

Phew, long answer.

If you could change one thing in the world what would it be?

Now I don't want to be all cheesy and impractical and say "I want there to be more peace" like those flashy chicks with the cheesy smiles and freakingly thin bodies in those beauty pagents.

Honestly, I don't know what I would want to change. Probably get a cure for cancer or something? I don't know.

And last but not least if you were left on a deserted island what 3 things would you bring?

My iPod, firstly. Then Half-Blood Prince. Then a cooler with some food and drinks. Lol.

Thank You! ^^

Hey Rash....well done....hope you enjoy yourself being WotW.

Thank you!

Here are my q's:

1. You are I are Ron's huge (maybe hugest) fans on this forum...would you be a pal and tell me why you love him as much as I do?

LOL! I love every little wittle tittle bitty witty titty about Ron. You know, every little thing just adds up to make the big picture. But particularly, I LOVE his humor. His humor is just to DIE for. And I mean he is just SO cute. His embarassment and all that stuff he feels when Hermione is around - THE RED EARS - I mean it's just SO cute. He's also very typical, isn't he? Like the typical teenager trying to find his place. I love that about him. And, *ahem* I LOVE the red hair!

Red hair ROX.

All in all, I love every little wittle tittle bitty witty titty about Ron.

2. When is your birthday and how old are you?

My birthday is on the 22nd of May and I'm 16Smile

3. What's your starsign?

Gemini!

4. One word to describe you best?

Now THIS is a hard one. I wonder if I should say "typical"? I don't know. Honestly, I don't.

5. Most expensive thing you own?

Well, I don't currently own it yet - it's some necklace that my mother's mother's grandmother's grandmother gave her. Yeah, something down the line.

6. Fave subject at school?

Mmm, they usually change. Last year it was Chemistry, now I dread going to Chemistry class. Hmm, currently it's Social Studies and Accounts.

7. One thing you want more than anything in the world?

Hmm, hard one, because every two seconds I always think of something new that I want to do. This is gonna sound vain, but I think it's meeting my fav people - JKR, of course, then Shah Rukh, and probably the cast of HP.

8. What foods do you like?

Junk food. All that cheesy food that's filled with calories and carbs and every little things that's wrong for you. But oh well.

9. Do you like animals and what's your fave?

I've always wanted a little puppy, but my parents are allergic to pets so poor me, I can't. Thus, I guess, I've never been particularly attached to animals. I don't even have a favourite animal, but as I stated above, I've always wanted a little puppy.

10. Do you think Hermione and Ron will declare their love in Book 7?

YES! YES! YES! *jumps up and down suddenly hyper and overactive*. That's one thing I've been sure of FOREVER! But, of course, book seven is a long way ahead - thus it is that I'm making it happen in FANFICTIONS. Haha.

Oh, and, just as a clarification - I don't think they're going to confess their undying love for each other, I think they're a tad bit too young for that still. But, yes, they will tell each other their feelings and they WILL hook up, and some two years after HP7 in my mind, I will envision them walking down the alter... haha.

ur reactoions
harry gonna die

I'd cry. But at the same time, I'm sure it'll be a heroic ending so I'll be smiling too.

Rashmi..first of all congrats Clap Clap Clap

Thanks!

ur fav actor and actress?

Shah Rukh Khan, Rani Mukherjee and Preity Zinta.

ur fav food?

Pizza!

what does ur name mean?

My name means a ray of sunlightSmile

Edited by *Rashmi* - 28 December 2005 at 7:26am

blughost91

Goldie

blughost91

Posted: 28 December 2005 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Congrats Rashmi!! ok so here are my questions:

What's your favorite holiday?

What's your favorite cartoon?

If you were made ummm...Queen of England, what would be the first thing you would do?

How many languages do u speak? And what are they?

What's your favorite magical item(flying brooms, wierd books like the Care of Magical Creatures one, invisbility cloaks, etc.) in Harry Potter?

Do your hate Sanpe because of what he did to Dumbledore or do you feel that he is innocent?

Once again congrats and have fun being WoTW!

SIMI Smile

Edited by blughost91 - 28 December 2005 at 10:40am

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 28 December 2005 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
congo rashmi

if u would become invisible then wat would u do

if u were in harry's place would u let go of peter in the        3 rd book

do u like being here with us on HP forum

hmm... ok tht is the only think now in my head

Post Reply New Post