India-Forums

Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

A Year Since.... (Page 2)

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Nicely put... Agree with you of course... 26th feb.. end of something beautiful indeed.. Wish things could have been different...

PriDa PriDa PriDa....

What to say about them.. i have been rambling for the past year... Never ever thought i would be a shipper a whole year later.. 

Good things happen... its the only the best though that manages to create a place in our hearts. And PriDa were the best.. Like Mru said.. They werent perfect... That was the best thing about them i suppose. That is why i fell in love with them. because they werent perfect. They were flawed and they were real and they made me want to believe in love. believe in the fact that two people could fall in love without  totally OTT things happening and dialogues with perfect hindi exchanged and wild confessions of love and possessiveness..  They could fall in love.. and they could do it simply.

Read this somewhere..

Perfect is boring. Human is beautiful...

And they were Beautiful. They were beautiful when they came together. They were beautiful when they fought, beautiful when they were attracted to each other, beautiful when they denied it all and beautiful when they finally fell in love. 

I love them. and i guess i always will... *sigh*

12 months and I'm still writing on them, still making VMs... 

There's a lyric from the song Sauda hain dil ka yeh which sorta matches the situation of all those who still continue to work under the spirit of PriDaholism..

Main kabhi bhulu ga na tujhe,
Chahe tou mujh ke dena bhula,
Aadatien jaisi hain tou mere,.
Aadatein kaise bhulu bhala

Enough rambling on my end..

Long live PriDa..!

Maham

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

umarajagamiya121..Waves..Perspectives.dee86Sia889Nan08

Perspectives. Goldie
Perspectives.
Perspectives.

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Heu Uma,
well agree with wat u and everyone's said here
PriDa who have changed my life my routine my BRAIN i would say
Any thing they did- they fought they laughed they cried together everything was just pure Human not perfect
Well its been 1 year... cant believe it was the last time we saw them as Prithvi and Damini coz i see them everyday just slipping into my priority list
Well all that i can say is that PriDa are the one who just make me or i guess all of us go crazy whacky full-to paagalll in just one glance

ok now i am writing some nonsense crap...but i guess u did understand what i meant coz there ar no words to describe how they r for me...only pages

Snehal

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amiya121dee86Sia889

dee86 Goldie
dee86
dee86

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

What is it about this show that so many of us are still in love with it? Was it the story? No, the story wasn't brilliant - there were loopholes and plot-holes and it was basically tremendously unbelievable... Was it that the characters were perfect? I don't have to spell this out - the characters were anything but perfect. We had Ela with her past, Prithvi, who drove us crazy with his 'maqsad' and 'limits' and never-ending plans, Damini's temper and attitude, Sameer's flirting and brief negative phase, Avni's tears, Roshni's over-excitement and Varun's tendency to imitate an inanimate object. But, for some unfathomable reason, all this put together somehow created magic. MAGIC. There is no other word to describe it. How else do you explain our long association with this show and its characters? The show was pure beauty... and you know what they say about a thing of beauty - it is a JOY forever!

I'm so glad to have been a part of this wonderful journey!!

I miss this show, and especially PRiDa, so much!!!!

Long live PriDa! (And SaVni and VarNi - I don't discriminate :p)

@ Umarajag - Great post!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amiya121...Maham...Sia889

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dee86

Long live PriDa! (And SaVni and VarNi - I don't discriminate :p)

@ Umarajag - Great post!

Look who's talking :P

Go to top