Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:DilTarsayeMuddataVeMuddata (Page 58)

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
DJ - They stabbed the character and then just continued twisting the knife! LOL There is no other description.

I geniuene want SidNi in Arps FF - but not cause I hate Riddhima or don't want her near Sid but because Avni brought back a life to Sid something he had long forgotten and the Riddhima Arps has shown did love Sid but she never fought for him when he walked and it has taken her however many years to just make the effort with Shilpa? Why would I want Sid to go back to such a person who took so long to realise what she wanted and even just make amends with her sister?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786DJ..

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ..

Nikita that true ............every one has something new to offer ........... i visualize the scene and try to jot it down ............. and i am waise bhi drama party so the dialogues LOL  dialogue pe dialogue chipkata hoon ............LOLLOLLOL

by the way when do you plan to reveal pre pregnancy history of SidShi and yes Riddhima .............

Hahaha it will all come in due course! There is a lot to happen there is eight years worth to write about ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anmol_sunshine

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
My reasoning is much the same for wanting Sidni ............ if it takes so many years to get yourself to make an effort then whats the point ................

its like an arrogant way of saying when i am fine everyone has to be fine ............ when i accept Shilpa she should be thankful i accepted her and be happy i accepted ............ what about the rejection she felt for those mnny years

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
I am really curious to know ......... i am one impatient soul ............

i hate waiting .............. similarly i hate making you guys wait ......... my hands itch to write .......... but yes now i am going to slow down cause college and exams and work sab ek saath chalu hai .............
nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
DJ I know, but it is hard for me to update I try and write whenever I can I have been ill the past two days and I know I hate waiting but I guess it is hard to just get down and start writin when I have so many other things to do.

Anyways I am off to bed now!

Speak to you all soon!

DJ I shall comment tommorow! Big smile

Nite Nite

xxx
sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
ok I go for a min n DJ and nikzoooooooo carry out a whole convo.....BRAVOOOOO.....Clap

I have no clue wats happening in Arps FF and why the controversy.....but just the thot a controversy in a "FF"??? for God's sake....which is basically a writers visualisation of characters n story and does not have to be anyway related to the original story ........ makes me D'ohErmmWacko and ofcourse ROFL
malluangel IF-Rockerz
malluangel
malluangel

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
hello?
ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Hi QueeniesHugHugHugHug

Koi haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii?

Go to top