Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:DilTarsayeMuddataVeMuddata (Page 56)

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
I dont remember which part......n i dont even know wat u story it was......i mean ya SR....but I mean wat was happening.....i just loved the style u were u using....

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Hey DJ and ShilpuHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786DJ..

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
nikzooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hug

DJ..nikita_88

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
but seriously Shilpa it is nothing compared to all the others............. Arpsrocks04 or Sidra or NM21 or Nikita

waise Nikita I still have to comment on your FF.............. its going great ............ I just thoroughly love the concept ................

kaan pakadta hoon ............. i will comment soon on it .............

btw when do you plan to unreserve your comment on the last part of mine ............ i am scared  .......... kuch toh naya try kiya .......... i hope aapko digest hua woh Confused

sajni786nikita_88

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
u guys are simply so talented......I have no clue where to even start writing even if I want to write a FF LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anmol_sunshineDJ..nikita_88

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
DJ its fine take your time to comment, I need to read your new chp up as well I shall read it when I can understand what I am reading LOL It takes me longer to read your FF cause I have to translate the Hindi LOL I mean I don't mind and I think it sounds better but still I need a non tired head! LOL

Aww you are a great writer but I absolutely adore Sidra and Arps FF's they are fabulous writers, I mean I don't care what happens because every chp tops the chapter before.

NM21 has a FF can you send me the link?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

u guys are simply so talented......I have no clue where to even start writing even if I want to write a FF LOL

Shilpu LOL I come up with FFs only when the story in a show isn't going the way I want it to go it gets me thinking - of how the track could have gone.

I mean I could write an prefect Siddhima FF right now but I don't want to because I mean in the show Riddhima became so messed up that I don't even want to recitify her character in an OS anymore.

anmol_sunshineDJ..

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

oh please ............. if you think of writing one I am sure it will be a rocking one.............. your posts were so awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

Go to top