Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

The NiVren Besharam Gang||Join Here (Page 88)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Hi Every one thanks for liking the scene, Here I thought of another scene

Virenis missing Nivi and is quietly sitting in his room, CC comes there and tells him Viren mein tumhari Shaadi karane ko soch rahi hou,  aur vaise bhi Woh Nivedita tumhare laayak thi hi nahi,  tumhe kitna dukh deeya hai usne,  tumhe kabhi khush bhi nahi rakha,  ab mein tumhare liye ek acchi si ladki dekh kar tumhari shaadi ussi se karaoungi aur phir woh Nivedita dekhte hi reh jaaegi,  Viren just feel so irrtated but just controls his anger,  CC says dekh bete mein yeh sabhi tasveerein layi hou,  inn sabhi ko dekh aur ek ko pasand kar,  Mein tumhari shaadi ussi se karaoungi,  sachi,  Tum tab tak tasveer dekho mein tumhare liye chai bana kar laati hou, Viren does not even look at the photos,  infact he removes Nivi's photo and out it in an envelop and waits for CC, CC comes and says Haan Viren tumne pasand kar liya, Viren says haan Maa, Leking ab meri Shaadi iss se nahi hui to mein kabhi khush nahi reh sakta,  Meri Shaadi issi se honi chahiye, He does not show her the photo Aapko apne Makeup ke saamaan ki Kasam,  Apko Duniya mein apni sab se pyaari cheez ko kasam, here CC visualises Nandu,  She smiles,  She says theek hai bete mein issi se tumhari shaadi karaougi,  tum fikar mat karo,  Viren says Maa lekin aap tension mat lo mein apni Shaadi ki tayari khud karunga aur kewal Shaadi ke din aap apna Ashirvaad dene ayegaa,  CC says acha to tum mujhe suprise dena chahate ho, Viren smiles and says haan Maa,  Aur mein jaanta hou ki mere iss surprise se   aap shock ho jaaengi,  Aur aap naachne lagengi,  CC imagines her playing with lots of Money in dehej and lots of Beautiful Saarees and make up kaa Samaan.

Next Viren goes to meet Sidharth and DIvya to take their help,  they both agree to help him and go to Nivi and explain her all,  At First Nivi refuses but after much insistance she agrees to marry Viren as she realises she cannot live without him, Then NT dadi too agrees as she just wants Nivi's happiness,  Then KS hard nut to crack,  SIdharth assures him this time Nivi will not have any problem and all will be fine as Viren is really in love with her,  KS finally accepts her, and Viren takes all theie blessings,  DS, YD, VD all help Viren with the preparation of the wedding knowing whom he is marrying except CC as they say it will be big suprise for her, She does not even bother whom her son is marrying provided she will get rid of Nivi, 

But she is suprised that at Nivi's house also something is going on, But she does not bother whats happening,  Its time for the wedding to take place and they all leave with the Baaraat,  they are not doing the Wedding at the Sharmas,  but somewhere else,  they all reach the Venue and all are happy, Wedding starts,  the bride comes with her Ghunghat and all are happy all know who it is except CC, CC is flying high in the air, she is welcoming all the people and she is just tooo happy.  But when time comes to put Sindoor, CC sees its none other than Nivi,  the bride, She says Rukh jaao, Viren yeh sab kyaa hai,  Viren says Maa Maine aapse kaha tha agar meri Shaadi iss se nahi hui toh mein kissi aur se Shaadi nahi karunga,  WOh meri Nivedita hi thi,  Aapne kaise samajh liya ke mein kisi aur se shaadi kar lunga,  CC gets angry and says inn Sharmas ne humein dhokaa deeya,  Viren says nahi Maa inn logon ne kuch nahi  kiya jo kuch bhi huaa hai maine hi kiya hai,  CC gets soo angry that she says nahi aisa nahi ho sakta,  Mein Nivedita ko apni Bahu kabhi nahi Maan sakti,  Viren says theek hai Maa, AAo mat maaniye lekin meiri Shaadi issi se hogi aur yeh hanare Ghar mein hi rahegi,  aur Iss baar hum akele nahi poora parivaar hamare Saath hai,  ab agar aapne Nivi ko apni Bahu  nahi maana, to mujhe koyi farak nahi parta,  CC is shocked to see all Family with Viren,  She just does not know what to do and what to say,  Viren sits down and applies Sindoor to Nivi and puts Mangalsutra on her neck, and they go round the fire and marriage complete,  They take Blessings from everyone, But CC gets angry,  Nivi goes to her, and says Maa mein jaati hou ke aap mujhe pasand nahi karti lekin mein kyaa karu Maa,  Mein Viren ke bina nahi reh sakti,  Mein ussi ke saath jeena chahati hou,  then Sidharth comes and says Chachi ji (Imagine Chachi 420) agar aapne iss baar Viren aur Nivi ko ashiirvaad nahi deeya toh aap apne Bete ko hamesha ke liye kho dengi,  Cc is forced to accpet Nivi and welcome her in the house,

Edited by friendforall - 20 March 2011 at 1:21pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujasavera2007Sunshine234Honkytonksuman4evrVirMan_ArShiAlphabet26-Jafrina-FrozenRainNiViren-RajCurlylocks

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Hey Diya, great scene.

Loved this line

Aapko apne Makeup ke saamaan ki Kasam,  Apko Duniya mein apni sab se pyaari cheez ko kasam, here CC visualises Nandu, ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
hey diya darlllz nice won again dear
FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Hey diya...where is my nandu...poor nandu..he was  heartbroken for sure...and CC make up diwani got a shock....LOL...i want to give her a pepper facial .....!!!!!and guys from this week onwards i started to write some nivren scenes in my SS...so i'll be deinitely write some besharam scenes for u girls there...!!!!so trying to be a pretty besharam...!!LOL

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Oh Sana dont worry in the next part i will surely write about Nandu in it, and am sure u will love it. 
Hey yes Besharam scene will be most welcome Dear, U know I am not good at writing a besharam scene,  I can write comedy and anything but not Besharam, So look forward to ur scene,

Edited by friendforall - 20 March 2011 at 8:53am

FrozenRain

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
 haleluyaaaaaaaaaa besharam nivrenians Dancing

yaaaaaay 4 os's in one day?!?!?! rolly polly pudding.... dis s da best sunday ever for me tnx to my extremely talented friends; raj, D & asma....

ok girls, here are my reviews..... get ready with some pillows cz i mite bore u guys to death with my reviews LOL

firstly raj --------

big thank u for tolerating me & D's nagging on da continuation of ur os sweets LOL im soooooo glad u did cz it was really awesome and realistic plus it was quite a treat to imagine it. one small confusion, viren didn't fake da fever na!?!!! he was lost in a web of puzzles on how to win nivi back and his timin couldn't be better than fallin sick. it really did wake nivi's feelings which she tried to lock up in her heart..... Day Dreaming awww wish u could continue dis raj cz ur nivren love track sounds waaaaaay interesting than da actual thing on tv. i just hope CVs give us somethin as good as urs....

D this one's for you --------------

omg omg omg nivren suhaag raat!!!!!!! ailaaaa it was fun picturizing ur stint D my darlin Day Dreaming awww i loved dis dialogue of viren's - aaj mera chand mere paas hai aur ab se mere paas hi rahe ga hamesha ke liye - it's sooooooooooo romantic.... aahhhh im smitten. loved every bit of da SR. love all ur dialogues and descriptions dear...and oooooh my god nandu & lajjo?!?! LOL jeez nandu can be romantic too ha?!?! wow nandu stole da show Dancing way to go nandu bandu!!!!!

last but not least, asma this s for u ------------

scene 16 & 17 are amazing sweets. viren's pov was extremely endearing. u'v summed up his feelings after nivi left him. dooriyan between these two have surely blossomed how much they mean to each other na?!! Day Dreaming loved hw u described their pain and eagerness to get back together so wonderfully. i think if i write more, i mite end up writin another os here tryn to appreciate ur work honey bunch!! Embarrassed

NiViren-Raj

Sunshine234 Senior Member
Sunshine234
Sunshine234

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Hey Diya I came on for a small break and so glad I did because that one sentence 'Aapko apne Makeup ke saamaan ki Kasam,  Apko Duniya mein apni sab se pyaari cheez ko kasam, here CC visualises Nandu' made my dayLOL

diyaloveskinny

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Wowwww diya di you on a roll today. Mwah.... Loved it.

diyaloveskinny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index