Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

The NiVren Besharam Gang||Join Here (Page 73)

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Thank you varsha... Glad u liked it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjun

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURIKTA

Originally posted by sana4kinha

Hi ekta dear...same goes here.....i can't skip any ccbm episodes....i used to watch all the episodes even in my tight exam schedule....also i managed to come IF too...so crazy.....and 8-8.30 is my time slot...no body in my home disturbs me at that time....LOL...my mom used to said that if u concentrate this much in ur studies u'll get some ranks....Big smile....and all my friends teases me for my craziness for kinha....bcz they knew very well that i never be so crazy for any pair and even i'm not a fan of kinshuk before ccbm...now everything changed and just become a crazy girl...!!LOL...Yeah..i'll write some scenes here soon...actually i'm disturbed after writing 2 sad scenes today...!!

Hey u sound exactly like me... U knw wat, even i wasnt such a gr8 fan of kinshuk, till i saw viren... I used to like him in bidaai, but wasnt a regular viewer.. But now im crazy.. Everyday, i talk to my mom about kinshuk and viren.. I keep telling her that i want some1 like viren..LOLLOL And u knw wat, in college, on my table ive written Kinshuk and Viren.. even in my pencilbox.. And my frnds laugh at me and some call me crazy.. They say it is ec to find my place, coz Kinshuk and Viren will be written there... U seriously sound like me and u knw wat, ur mom's dialogue is said by mom too...LOLLOL
God we have soooo much in common when it comes to craziness of ccbm and kinshuk...

Ohh...ekta...afterall we both r malayalees....so how can't we think alike....LOL...my main hobby is gossipping abt ccbm and kinha....still i can't digest he has a GF..if it is neha i'll adjust and be happy...LOL....me too not a regular viewer of any other show....i always liked to watch hindi dramas....and watched some of bidaai's episodes...i liked kinshuk in bidaai..bt more than that i watched some of the episodes for alekh...that character has so much depth...bt viren sood is kinny's best character....he looks hot and his acting is like Woooowww...only bcz of ccbm i'm addicted to a telecouple....bt so sad it is only for onscreen....LOL

VarshaLuvsArjun

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Hi ekta dear...same goes here.....i can't skip any ccbm episodes....i used to watch all the episodes even in my tight exam schedule....also i managed to come IF too...so crazy.....and 8-8.30 is my time slot...no body in my home disturbs me at that time....LOL...my mom used to said that if u concentrate this much in ur studies u'll get some ranks....Big smile....and all my friends teases me for my craziness for kinha....bcz they knew very well that i never be so crazy for any pair and even i'm not a fan of kinshuk before ccbm...now everything changed and just become a crazy girl...!!LOL...Yeah..i'll write some scenes here soon...actually i'm disturbed after writing 2 sad scenes today...!!

Hey u sound exactly like me... U knw wat, even i wasnt such a gr8 fan of kinshuk, till i saw viren... I used to like him in bidaai, but wasnt a regular viewer.. But now im crazy.. Everyday, i talk to my mom about kinshuk and viren.. I keep telling her that i want some1 like viren..LOLLOL And u knw wat, in college, on my table ive written Kinshuk and Viren.. even in my pencilbox.. And my frnds laugh at me and some call me crazy.. They say it is ec to find my place, coz Kinshuk and Viren will be written there... U seriously sound like me and u knw wat, ur mom's dialogue is said by mom too...LOLLOL
God we have soooo much in common when it comes to craziness of ccbm and kinshuk...

Ohh...ekta...afterall we both r malayalees....so how can't we think alike....LOL...my main hobby is gossipping abt ccbm and kinha....still i can't digest he has a GF..if it is neha i'll adjust and be happy...LOL....me too not a regular viewer of any other show....i always liked to watch hindi dramas....and watched some of bidaai's episodes...i liked kinshuk in bidaai..bt more than that i watched some of the episodes for alekh...that character has so much depth...bt viren sood is kinny's best character....he looks hot and his acting is like Woooowww...only bcz of ccbm i'm addicted to a telecouple....bt so sad it is only for onscreen....LOL

Do u watch sgp?
And yeah where r u from in kerala?

FrozenRain

VarshaLuvsArjun Goldie
VarshaLuvsArjun
VarshaLuvsArjun

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged

SmileSmileSmilehello happy to hear that you both are malayalees mee too malayalee
i regularly watch ccbm i never missed any episode after kinshuks entry i really loved his pairing with neha mee too cant digest that he loves divya you know my heart was broken on that day
i liked kinshuk very much in bidaai but i became mad for him after seeing viren i SmileSmile
i really love him i want a hus like viren

SmileSmileSmile

FrozenRain

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
@ MAYURIKTA
That was good
FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
hi ekta...i watched SGP....but not a regular viewer...that's a nice happy show....and i'm from cochin....

Hi varsha...so happy to meet u here...U too a mlayalee...it's like all the malayalee girls addicted to ccbm and nivren and forced to join in IF bcz of our craziness for nivren...and ya me too heartbroken for my favourite couple...bt it is ok....we can find someone good for our nivi....Big smile

VarshaLuvsArjun

VarshaLuvsArjun Goldie
VarshaLuvsArjun
VarshaLuvsArjun

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged

hi ekta...i watched SGP....but not a regular viewer...that's a nice happy show....and i'm from cochin....

Hi varsha...so happy to meet u here...U too a mlayalee...it's like all the malayalee girls addicted to ccbm and nivren and forced to join in IF bcz of our craziness for nivren...and ya me too heartbroken for my favourite couple...bt it is ok....we can find someone good for our nivi....Big smile

hi i have 3 friends nearby my house they are also addicted to ccbm and nivren
only for nivren i joined IF i cant live a day without thinking of them

Edited by varshakrishnan - 12 March 2011 at 9:38am

FrozenRain

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
I have frnds in my collg from cochin.. U in collg/ skool/ working?

And yeah varsha i was heartbroken too.. I didnt tell u i guess, i initially wrote only viren and kinshuk on my oencil box but when i got to know abt divya, i wrote her name below kinshuk's.. All my frnds laugh at me, u knw..
And yeah varsh where are u from?

FrozenRain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index