Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

The NiVren Besharam Gang||Join Here (Page 7)

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
sana..u want beatins 4m me...if no den add me too...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRain

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Okay, so let's see what I can come up with!

Okay, so NivRen are in the car, Viren's driving and Nivi's looking out from her window, as her hair blows in the cool fresh breeze. Viren cannot help but look at her as they are driving down a quiet, deserted road. Nivi then starts to feel cold, as she hugs herself and starts shivering. Viren asks Nivi, tumhe sardi lag rahi hain naa? Nivi cutely nods. Viren parks the car and takes his jacket off and puts it around Nivi. During this, Nivi's hair gets stuck on Viren's watch. Nivi takes the innitiative, and untangles her hair from Viren's watch, but she is failing to do so, as all the while Viren is looking at her. Nivi catches Viren's eyes, as they both share an immense eyelock, making Viren's face come closer to Nivi's. Viren then, still looking at Nivi, untangles Nivi's hair from his watch, and brings it behind her ear, as they both begin to draw ever so closer to each other, that they both can feel each other's breath on their face.

Suddenly, it begins to rain, and not just lightly, but heavily. Nivi wakes upto reality, as she stares out of her window as cheerfully says "Baarish! Dekho Viren, baarish! Itne deyr baad Shimla main baarish ho rahi hain!", but Viren is to busy adoring Nivi. Nivi knows that Viren is looking at her, and so she gets holds out her hand and collects a handful of water, and slowly chucks it on Viren. She cannot help but burst out laughing, as Viren screams "Nivi!! Tum ne mujh pani kyun peynka? Tumhe pata hain na mujhe pani se kitni nafrat hain?!" Nivi is still uncontrollably laughing, and Viren too tries to keep a straight face on, as he smiles at Nivi's laugh, and sees just how beautiful she looks when she's happy. Viren then gets an idea of doing the same to Nivi, so he turns and gets a handful of rain water. Nivi, our smart girl, knows what Viren is doing, and screams "Viren nahinnn!!", and with that she gets out of the car, and runs into the middle of road.

Nivi then realises that she is in the rain. She outstretches her arm and spins in the freedom of each and every raindrop. She is now wet from head to toe, as her gorgeous red saree is drenched. Nivi proclaims "Baarish main keylne main kitna mazaa ataa hain!!" as she thoroughly enjoys each and every second she is in the rain, whether it me by dancing in the rain, twirling and spinning, or splashing the rain on her face.

Viren is left stunned. As he's in the car, he keeps on making the wipers on his windscreen clear the rain that comes on the windscreen that is blocking the breath taking view. He has never seen someone so simple, yet so elegant and stunning as Nivi. He simply gazes at Nivi from head to toe, on how beautiful she looks when she's wet, free and enjoying herself.Viren, who is hydrophobic and hates water, cannot control himself, as she steps out of the car, only to realise that in a matter of seconds, his black shirt is drenched too. It isn't he who is walking, his feet, his eyes and his heart are dragging him towards Nivi.

Viren is still a few footsteps further away from Nivi, as Nivi stops, because she see's Viren. She smiles and calls Viren, "Viren, Aaao naa!". But he stops, as he realises that "Oh CRAP! Main to poora beeg chuka hoon!", and he pulls a babyface towards Nivi. Nivi laughs again, and turns around, making her back face Viren, as she continues to enjoy herself.

Viren then looks at Nivi again, and once again he begins walking towards her. He then kneels on his knees, draws his hand out, and says "Nivedita, would you take the honour to dance with me?", as Nivi turns around, suprised yet with such shyness, accepts the offer, and holds Viren's hand.

Viren then spins Nivi round and around, as they both ballroom dance.  Oh what fun they had, and the smiles they shared, as they both united as one. Finally when the dance is over, Viren kisses Nivi's hand, to which Nivi shyle tries to escape, but Viren from the back, holds both of Nivi's hands, and pulls her towads him. He then wraps his hands around Nivi's waist, as Nivi begins to feel nervous and breathes quickly.
She then closes her eyes, as Viren touches her hair and takes it to one side, and places it on her left shoulder, as he gently, slowly, yet so passionately kisses Nivi's neck and lets his other hand trickle down her left arm. Nivi's apprehension increases and she grips Viren's hand that is wrapped around her waist. The moment seizes as Viren, completely out of control, spins Nivi, making her hair splash onto her face.
Silence is around them, as Viren draws his finger on Nivi's face, removing the hair from it. Nivi cannot find any other place to escape to, so she begins taking a step back, and with each step, Viren moves another step closer, as Nivi finally clashes with a tree trunk. Viren takes full advantage of this moment, and puts one arm onto one side of the trunk, thereby placing his other arm on the other side. "Ab bach kar kaha jaaogi mujh se, Nivedita Viren Sood?", exclaims Viren, as he edges even closer to Nivi, and she gradually shuts her eyes ...

Viren caresses Nivi's wet cheeks, and kisses them, then kisses her forehead. With each kiss, Nivi grabs onto Viren's black shirt tighter and tighter, naturally making him more closer to her. Viren cannot resist the beauty before him, and draws his finger onto Nivi's wet lips, and feels the moist and softness of them. Nivi opens her eyes slowly, and gazes deeply into the loving eyes of Viren, as she then kisses him on his forehead, and then both cheeks, and with each kiss, Viren again wraps his hands around Nivi's waist.

Then comes the moment, the moment of confession. As Viren whispers into Nivi's ear, "I love you", and Nivi, every so shyly, whispers back into Viren's "I love you too". And as there faces drew apart from each other's ears, there noses perfectly touched and met each others, as each and every distance between them closed, and Viren's wet yet soft lips kissed the gentle and wet lips of Nivi's passionately.

Gradually, as both their lips parted, Nivi straight away falls into the arms of Viren, as she hugs him for sheer life, and Viren hugs her back, clinging onto one another, finding their peace and serenity between themselves. They both reassure each other again with the words "I love you", before Viren offers his hand, that Nivi accepts, and both make there way back into the car. Nivi straight away wears Viren's jacket, as Viren turns on the heaters of the car. NivRen again look at each other, as Viren caresses Nivi's cheek and they both smile at each other, and away the drive home again, leaving the point of NivRen's union safe and sound ...

Hope you liked it! Wink ... I know it's abit tooo besharam, but .. it IS the "Besharam gang!" Wink

Edited by FaizuuNivRen - 26 February 2011 at 3:51pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

vavaponnu8889krazzy4ArHiprajeesalekh1savera2007PriyaThakuraysha1989Scintillatinggmann2010VirMan_ArShiAnisha_91wadi..dollFrozenRainanjaani07-Namita-Sofnasirjeelove_never_diesDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshukNiViren-Raj

-Jafrina- IF-Rockerz
-Jafrina-
-Jafrina-

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizuuNivRen

Okay, so let's see what I can come up with!

Okay, so NivRen are in the car, Viren's driving and Nivi's looking out from her window, as her hair blows in the cool fresh breeze. Viren cannot help but look at her as they are driving down a quiet, deserted road. Nivi then starts to feel cold, as she hugs herself and starts shivering. Viren asks Nivi, tumhe sardi lag rahi hain naa? Nivi cutely nods. Viren parks the car and takes his jacket off and puts it around Nivi. During this, Nivi's hair gets stuck on Viren's watch. Nivi takes the innitiative, and untangles her hair from Viren's watch, but she is failing to do so, as all the while Viren is looking at her. Nivi catches Viren's eyes, as they both share an immense eyelock, making Viren's face come closer to Nivi's. Viren then, still looking at Nivi, untangles Nivi's hair from his watch, and brings it behind her ear, as they both begin to draw ever so closer to each other, that they both can feel each other's breath on their face.

Suddenly, it begins to rain, and not just lightly, but heavily. Nivi wakes upto reality, as she stares out of her window as cheerfully says "Baarish! Dekho Viren, baarish! Itne deyr baad Shimla main baarish ho rahi hain!", but Viren is to busy adoring Nivi. Nivi knows that Viren is looking at her, and so she gets holds out her hand and collects a handful of water, and slowly chucks it on Viren. She cannot help but burst out laughing, as Viren screams "Nivi!! Tum ne mujh pani kyun peynka? Tumhe pata hain na mujhe pani se kitni nafrat hain?!" Nivi is still uncontrollably laughing, and Viren too tries to keep a straight face on, as he smiles at Nivi's laugh, and sees just how beautiful she looks when she's happy. Viren then gets an idea of doing the same to Nivi, so he turns and gets a handful of rain water. Nivi, our smart girl, knows what Viren is doing, and screams "Viren nahinnn!!", and with that she gets out of the car, and runs into the middle of road.

Nivi then realises that she is in the rain. She outstretches her arm and spins in the freedom of each and every raindrop. She is now wet from head to toe, as her gorgeous red saree is drenched. Nivi proclaims "Baarish main keylne main kitna mazaa ataa hain!!" as she thoroughly enjoys each and every second she is in the rain, whether it me by dancing in the rain, twirling and spinning, or splashing the rain on her face.

Viren is left stunned. As he's in the car, he keeps on making the wipers on his windscreen clear the rain that comes on the windscreen that is blocking the breath taking view. He has never seen someone so simple, yet so elegant and stunning as Nivi. He simply gazes at Nivi from head to toe, on how beautiful she looks when she's wet, free and enjoying herself.Viren, who is hydrophobic and hates water, cannot control himself, as she steps out of the car, only to realise that in a matter of seconds, his black shirt is drenched too. It isn't he who is walking, his feet, his eyes and his heart are dragging him towards Nivi.

Viren is still a few footsteps further away from Nivi, as Nivi stops, because she see's Viren. She smiles and calls Viren, "Viren, Aaao naa!". But he stops, as he realises that "Oh CRAP! Main to poora beeg chuka hoon!", and he pulls a babyface towards Nivi. Nivi laughs again, and turns around, making her back face Viren, as she continues to enjoy herself.

Viren then looks at Nivi again, and once again he begins walking towards her. He then kneels on his knees, draws his hand out, and says "Nivedita, would you take the honour to dance with me?", as Nivi turns around, suprised yet with such shyness, accepts the offer, and holds Viren's hand.

Viren then spins Nivi round and around, as they both ballroom dance.  Oh what fun they had, and the smiles they shared, as they both united as one. Finally when the dance is over, Viren kisses Nivi's hand, to which Nivi shyle tries to escape, but Viren from the back, holds both of Nivi's hands, and pulls her towads him. He then wraps his hands around Nivi's waist, as Nivi begins to feel nervous and breathes quickly.
She then closes her eyes, as Viren touches her hair and takes it to one side, and places it on her left shoulder, as he gently, slowly, yet so passionately kisses Nivi's neck and lets his other hand trickle down her left arm. Nivi's apprehension increases and she grips Viren's hand that is wrapped around her waist. The moment seizes as Viren, completely out of control, spins Nivi, making her hair splash onto her face.
Silence is around them, as Viren draws his finger on Nivi's face, removing the hair from it. Nivi cannot find any other place to escape to, so she begins taking a step back, and with each step, Viren moves another step closer, as Nivi finally clashes with a tree trunk. Viren takes full advantage of this moment, and puts one arm onto one side of the trunk, thereby placing his other arm on the other side. "Ab bach kar kaha jaaogi mujh se, Nivedita Viren Sood?", exclaims Viren, as he edges even closer to Nivi, and she gradually shuts her eyes ...

Viren caresses Nivi's wet cheeks, and kisses them, then kisses her forehead. With each kiss, Nivi grabs onto Viren's black shirt tighter and tighter, naturally making him more closer to her. Viren cannot resist the beauty before him, and draws his finger onto Nivi's wet lips, and feels the moist and softness of them. Nivi opens her eyes slowly, and gazes deeply into the loving eyes of Viren, as she then kisses him on his forehead, and then both cheeks, and with each kiss, Viren again wraps his hands around Nivi's waist.

Then comes the moment, the moment of confession. As Viren whispers into Nivi's ear, "I love you", and Nivi, every so shyly, whispers back into Viren's "I love you too". And as there faces drew apart from each other's ears, there noses perfectly touched and met each others, as each and every distance between them closed, and Viren's wet yet soft lips kissed the gentle and wet lips of Nivi's passionately.

Gradually, as both their lips parted, Nivi straight away falls into the arms of Viren, as she hugs him for sheer life, and Viren hugs her back, clinging onto one another, finding their peace and serenity between themselves. They both reassure each other again with the words "I love you", before Viren offers his hand, that Nivi accepts, and both make there way back into the car. Nivi straight away wears Viren's jacket, as Viren turns on the heaters of the car. NivRen again look at each other, as Viren caresses Nivi's cheek and they both smile at each other, and away the drive home again, leaving the point of NivRen's union safe and sound ...

Hope you liked it! Wink ... I know it's abit tooo besharam, but .. it IS the "Besharam gang!" Wink
faiza i didnt like it luv i just absouloutely luvd it
wer do u get these crazy ideas just so amazing
itll be great to see this scene awww soo romantic
just cheered me up
ClapClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenFrozenRain-Namita-

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Jafrina diiiiiii!!
Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sooo much!!!
Ya know, it was just my boredom, and I was imagining NivRen on such a type of scene for a LONG time!!

Just hope it happens, with out the actual kiss, cos they won't show that, BUT IF THEY DO THEN AAAAAAAAAAAAH, but they won't!

Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4ArHiFrozenRain

-Jafrina- IF-Rockerz
-Jafrina-
-Jafrina-

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
can u add my name to the besharam gang
jafrina

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRain

-Jafrina- IF-Rockerz
-Jafrina-
-Jafrina-

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
hey i got a besharam scene

everyoneis in the lounge sitting together except viren who is hiding and calling nivi 2 go wid him. nivi says no and for him 2 go away viren shows a kidish sad expression. vd tells nivi to go make sum snacks nivi goes to the kitchen. viren takes advantage and follows her.

nivi cooking and virens sneaks up behind her wrapping his arms round her waist and whispering i love u. nivi whispers it back but then unwraps his hands. nivi then goes 2 get flour from the cupboard virens grabs her and brings her close 2 him. he kisses her forehead then cheeks nivi smiling but shy he aproaches 2 kiss her lips then vd calls out nivi and in shock nivi drops the flour and they both slip viren on top of nivi both covered wid flour. the whole family rush in hearing the ruckus they both try n rush back up but are unable 2 and slip and viren falls back on nivi their lips almost meeting. then evryone star laughing.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007PriyaThakurkrazzy4ArHiFaizuuNivRenFrozenRainanjaani07love_never_dies

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivrenlover

hey i got a besharam scene

everyoneis in the lounge sitting together except viren who is hiding and calling nivi 2 go wid him. nivi says no and for him 2 go away viren shows a kidish sad expression. vd tells nivi to go make sum snacks nivi goes to the kitchen. viren takes advantage and follows her.

nivi cooking and virens sneaks up behind her wrapping his arms round her waist and whispering i love u. nivi whispers it back but then unwraps his hands. nivi then goes 2 get flour from the cupboard virens grabs her and brings her close 2 him. he kisses her forehead then cheeks nivi smiling but shy he aproaches 2 kiss her lips then vd calls out nivi and in shock nivi drops the flour and they both slip viren on top of nivi both covered wid flour. the whole family rush in hearing the ruckus they both try n rush back up but are unable 2 and slip and viren falls back on nivi their lips almost meeting. then evryone star laughing.
OMVVVVVVVVVVV!!!
DIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
ROFLROFLROFL
That must be SO embarrassing!
Our poor Nivi must have gone RED in the face Embarrassed
THE WHOLE FAMILY COMES?
Oh my god!
I LOVED that scene, ROFL!
Its something that can DEFOS happen in CCBM, man the CT's should realy read these!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRainanjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
OMGG Faizuu I was just about to go to sleep and saw this and had to reply! I LOVED ur scene aww!! Hai that would be an amazing scene for nivren, you've made my day with that, i was bored and missing nivren soo much but that totally cheered me up jaanHug

Jafrina, i loved ur scene too, its so funny, that would be an awesome scene for them to do!! I love the idea that they try to get back up but fall againROFL Thanks sweetie, u also cheered me upHug

Edited by anjaani07 - 26 February 2011 at 5:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenFrozenRain-Jafrina-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index