Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

The NiVren Besharam Gang||Join Here (Page 54)

suman4evr Goldie
suman4evr
suman4evr

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkparty

@suman nice scene dearSmile 
waiting 4 d next partSmile

thx hun...workin on the nxt part

suman4evr Goldie
suman4evr
suman4evr

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

@ skojla Hey Dear nice post,  so romantic and nice, But Kabab mein  Haddi Divya comes and spoils everything, 

Yes u can add one Idea,  VIren sends Nandu to tell Nivi that there is a phone for her in their room and its her NT Dadi's phone,  Nivi run to go and recieve the call and VIren is hiding in the room, the moment she enters the room VIren goes and locks the door,

Now the rest u continue;
Hope u like the Idea

thx Diya...nice idea will try and c how i can work with that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

suman4evr Goldie
suman4evr
suman4evr

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niviren

@ skojla
very nice

What I want to see now after the present track is over.
I want to see nivi reciprocating viren's feelings. Earlier we saw viren going to kitchen to help nivi, which was so cute, but nivi never responded as she did not love viren.
I want to see the change now with all those small incidents. Embarrassed

Wouldn't it be lovely to watch that. Day Dreaming

@thx Raj...yah i wanna see sumthin like that as well...will try and think of some way to show that in the next part

diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skojla

@ skojla Hey Dear nice post,  so romantic and nice, But Kabab mein  Haddi Divya comes and spoils everything, 

Yes u can add one Idea,  VIren sends Nandu to tell Nivi that there is a phone for her in their room and its her NT Dadi's phone,  Nivi run to go and recieve the call and VIren is hiding in the room, the moment she enters the room VIren goes and locks the door,

Now the rest u continue;
Hope u like the Idea

thx Diya...nice idea will try and c how i can work with that

Thanks Dear for liking my Idea, Now will look forward to read ur post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suman4evr

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Suman.. Loved ur new scene..
Diya.. Gud idea..

suman4evrdiyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Here is another scene, 

Nivi tells whole family she is leaving the house as she has fulfilled her promises given to them,  Now that she has done her job,  is leaving the house as this was Viren's wish, DS tries to stop her, "Yeh tum kyaa keh rahi ho Nivedita, tum iss Ghar ki Bahu ho tum nahi jaa sakti,  YD also tells her the same,  not to go as she is the DIL  of the house,  VD, DD, Sid, all try to stop her,  CC also comes and says, nahi Nivi tum nahi jaa sakti, Aaj mujhe ehsaas hua hai ki mere Viren ke liye tumse achi patni ho hi nahi sakti, Nivi says Nahi Maa Jab Viren ko hi meri zarurat nahi to mein yahan reh kar kyaa karungi,  Viren ke kaaran mein yahan thi,  ab to who theek ho gaya hai aur iss Ghar ko uska Beta mil gaya hai, toh aab mera yahan Kyaa kaam.

All keep quiet,  Nivi is leaving when she hears a voice telling,  Nivi tum mujhe chor kar jaa rahi ho, Kyaa tum mujhe maaf bhi anhi karogi.  Please Nivi mujhe maaf kar do, mein jaanta hou  maine tumhara dil bahut dukhaaya hai,  tumhare saath naainsafi ki hai,  Lekinn  ab tum chali gayi to mein tumhare bina kaise reh paaounga,  Please Nivi mujhe chor kar mat jaao, 

Nivi is looking at Viren all in tears,whole family is in tears (Exclusing Nandu a he wants her to go so that he can get Viren)  she turns her back and starts walking  towards the door when Viren shouts and says Nivi aaj mein sab ke saamne Apne pyaar ka izhaar krta hou.  "I LOVE  U Nivi"  Nivi is all in tears but this time of Happiness,  She just can't resist herself when she hears this,  She leaves her bag down and runs towards VIren and hugs him and she says Viren tum ne kyaa kaha phir se kaho.  Viren says I love u Nivedita,mein tumhare bina nahi jee sakta"  Nivi tells Viren I love u too Viren Mein bhi tumhare Bina  nahi jee sakti,'  Tum meri zindagi ho,  Viren ke bina toh yeh Nivi adhuri hai" 

All familymembers very happy,  all start dancing with happiness, and DS announces that he will get Nivren married again.  Nandu all very sad and heart broken in tears, But still he says Viren ji Khush hai toh mein bhi unki khushi mein khush hou

Nivi says ab mein apne ghar jaa sakti hou, Viren shocked,  Nivi says, Agar mein nahi gay to waapas iss ghar mein kaise aoungi,  Tum mujhe doli mein lene awoge naa,  Mein Tumhara intezaar karungi Viren jald hi aanaa,  ab tumhare bina ek pal bhi nahi jeeya jaata,

Nivi goes back to the Sharmas,  and from then VIren just keeps looking for some excuse to go to the Sharmas to meet Nivi, they hide from everyone and keep meeting and sing their dosti song,  They hide from the family and go on date on Viren's Sexy Bike Nivi holds him tight an they spend time together in the garden going for shopping, Lekin Chup CHup kar, Really they enjoy meeting Chup chup kar . And finally the wedding day comes and they get married, all very happy,  Finally Nivren become one, 

Hope u all like this

I know its nothng besharam in it, but still something

Edited by friendforall - 03 March 2011 at 6:58am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vavaponnu8889tukun2009daffodils06suman4evrkarthik80HonkytonkVirMan_ArShiFrozenRainashred12love_never_diesNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Here is another scene, 

Nivi tells whole family she is leaving the house as she has fulfilled her promises given to them,  Now that she has done her job,  is leaving the house as this was Viren's wish, DS tries to stop her, "Yeh tum kyaa keh rahi ho Nivedita, tum iss Ghar ki Bahu ho tum nahi jaa sakti,  YD also tells her the same,  not to go as she is the DIL  of the house,  VD, DD, Sid, all try to stop her,  CC also comes and says, nahi Nivi tum nahi jaa sakti, Aaj mujhe ehsaas hua hai ki mere Viren ke liye tumse achi patni ho hi nahi sakti, Nivi says Nahi Maa Jab Viren ko hi meri zarurat nahi to mein yahan reh kar kyaa karungi,  Viren ke kaaran mein yahan thi,  ab to who theek ho gaya hai aur iss Ghar ko uska Beta mil gaya hai, toh aab mera yahan Kyaa kaam.

All keep quiet,  Nivi is leaving when she hears a voice telling,  Nivi tum mujhe chor kar jaa rahi ho, Kyaa tum mujhe maaf bhi anhi karogi.  Please Nivi mujhe maaf kar do, mein jaanta hou  maine tumhara dil bahut dukhaaya hai,  tumhare saath naainsafi ki hai,  Lekinn  ab tum chali gayi to mein tumhare bina kaise reh paaounga,  Please Nivi mujhe chor kar mat jaao, 

Nivi is looking at Viren all in tears,whole family is in tears (Exclusing Nandu a he wants her to go so that he can get Viren)  she turns her back and starts walking  towards the door when Viren shouts and says Nivi aaj mein sab ke saamne Apne pyaar ka izhaar krta hou.  "I LOVE  U Nivi"  Nivi is all in tears but this time of Happiness,  She just can't resist herself when she hears this,  She leaves her bag down and runs towards VIren and hugs him and she says Viren tum ne kyaa kaha phir se kaho.  Viren says I love u Nivedita,mein tumhare bina nahi jee sakta"  Nivi tells Viren I love u too Viren Mein bhi tumhare Bina  nahi jee sakti,'  Tum meri zindagi ho,  Viren ke bina toh yeh Nivi adhuri hai" 

All familymembers very happy,  all start dancing with happiness, and DS announces that he will get Nivren married again.  Nandu all very sad and heart broken in tears, But still he says Viren ji Khush hai toh mein bhi unki khushi mein khush hou

Nivi says ab mein apne ghar jaa sakti hou, Viren shocked,  Nivi says, Agar mein nahi gay to waapas iss ghar mein kaise aoungi,  Tum mujhe doli mein lene awoge naa,  Mein Tumhara intezaar karungi Viren jald hi aanaa,  ab tumhare bina ek pal bhi nahi jeeya jaata,

Nivi goes back to the Sharmas,  and from then VIren just keeps looking for some excuse to go to the Sharmas to meet Nivi, they hide from everyone and keep meeting and sing their dosti song,  They hide from the family and go on date on Viren's Sexy Bike Nivi holds him tight an they spend time together in the garden going for shopping, Lekin Chup CHup kar, Really they enjoy meeting Chup chup kar . And finally the wedding day comes and they get married, all very happy,  Finally Nivren become one, 

Hope u all like this

I know its nothng besharam in it, but still something

OMG this so close to something I have been dreaming/ thinking.
Nivi's scene leaving the house I dreamt the following.
Nivi is leaving the house and yes everyone is trying to stop her. As you said she tells the she has done her job and starts walking towards the main door. She is about to step her foot out when she hears Viren call out to her and say "Nivi mein tumse bahut payaar karta hoon, mana ke main tumhe bahut taklife di par mein us sab ke liya tumse mafi mangta hoon. Tum meri zindigi ho, aur agar meri zindagi muzhe chod ke chali chayegi to mein jikar kai karun".
Niiv turns and Viren lifts the divorce papers and tears it. Viren continues " agar tum ye ghar chodkar chali jaogi to mein bhi in sab ko chodkar door chala jaoonga aur kabhi laut ke nahi aoonga"
Nivi just runs towards hi and gives his the hug and says she will never leave him.

I am not a good writer like u guys. But I was thinking about this and when I saw ur story, just felt like sharing my scene.

Oh and CC saying something nice to nivi, difficult to digest.Smile

Edited by niviren - 03 March 2011 at 7:35am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

salekh1karthik80VirMan_ArShiFrozenRaindiyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Hey Raj thats nice that we thought alike,  The ideas were the same, Yes I thought of making CC nice and changed,  She is showering all the love on Nivi, and for the wedding she provides her with the best Saree and best Jewelries,  She says she wants her DIL to be the best in the world, This will make HL jealous,  and CC considers Nivi as her daughter,  and she is very grateful to her for all she did for Viren,  CC has become a good mother in law now,Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index