Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
sana U r nt ol but I read ur Aerobics scene , n Nandu becoming sandwiyched b/w CC n YSD was hilaarious n I was thruout laughng .Lovelyyy

Diya Di Oh Woww Nandu's Makeover lol n Viren havng tears inhis eyes . LOve;yy hehee BUut u know naa i HATE TEARS IN VIREN'S EYES
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Oh See 1 more simliarity . lol we both love reading more then writting πŸ˜† Oh God aur kitne similarities dhondenge hum yaar πŸ˜† BUt It's so sweet naa . I lovvv u  πŸ€—

Oh Yes Jaan NivRen Ne hamein kya se kya bana diya . Actuallyy I always used 2 thnk n imagine scenes on Ragvir n Ranvir n kinny n now It came 2 NivRen n Viren but never thought for writting . Wowww Yeh Kinshuk bhi naa , Na jaane Kya kya karvayega πŸ˜‰ muhwww😳

Jaan I m  hell excited for tomm . Wowww MONDAY aa gaya Yupieeeee

Aww yep moni its too sweet!! Hum toh roz ek nayi similarity doondh lethi hai, im sure there are many more to comeπŸ˜† I love u too jaanπŸ€—

Haa yaar yeh kinny ne humme itna deewana bana diya ke hum ab readers se writers ban gaye, aur bhi kya kya karvayega, kaun jaane...but we are more than ready naaπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ Im SO glad u decided to write for nivren, im sure ur ragvir scenes wud have been anazing too!!πŸ€—

Yaay its monday tomoro, i cant wait to see my jaan viren!!

Anisha!! Yes sweetie, plz write something, maybe even a short scene or an idea....plz? I'm sure u will be amazing too!!πŸ€—
Edited by anjaani07 - 13 years ago
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another one from my side!!!
It's on the seperate thread too, if you wanna check it out!

The early morning sun rays rose above the dusty pink and purple dawn sky. Dew drops from leaved trickled, as a beam of sunlight hit the glass windows of the NivRen bedroom. Both, the sleeping beauty and her prince charming were fast asleep, next to each other, side by side, as if nothing else mattered and could go wrong.

The birds sung and chirpped their sweet song with their melodious voices. Gradually, Viren opened his eyes, and for the first time in his life, breathed the fresh morning air, as if he had been waiting all his life to do, with the sound of the birds singing bringing peace and serenity to his ears. "Is se behtar subah kaisi ho sakti hain?", he thought to himself, but he was proven wrong, as when he stretched his arms out, his gaze fell upon the most beautiful and simplest of nature ever known to man, his wife, Nivi.

Snuggled up, just like a new born, cute baby, with her innocent eyes tightly shut and her arms curled up before her face, there she peacefully lay, with a strand of hair resting on her face. Viren couldn't stop adoring this beauty, this mircale that had happened in his life. Never had he even thought ever in his life, that one day, the girl he would die for, would be safe and soundly asleep, besides him. He drew his finger on her face, ever so gently, so as not to wake his princess up, and removed the hair. She was so beautiful, so elegant, just like a pure white swan moving motionlessly in the depth of a river, or a gliding dove, soaring across the clear blue sky. Viren let out a smile, as a tear of joy came in his eyes, as he passionately continued to take in Nivi's simpleness.

Nivi then began to changing her position, in the same way someone would do just before they were about to wake up. Viren all of a sudden realised, as a sudden brainwave came to him. "Idea!" he whispered, as he all of a sudden pretended to be asleep, as Nivi slowly woke up.

As soon as she regained her vision, her eyes lay upon the most adorbale childlike face she had seen. Smiling in his sleep, there he lay, the love of her life, whom she had always visioned for. Viren Sood may seem like the strongest and stubborn guy ever, but infact, he was the most cutest and innocent soul Nivi had ever met. This was the face she had fallen deeply in love with, and was cherishing every moment of. She couldn't help but smile, and caress his cheek with her soft hand. "Kaash yeh lamha aise hi ruk jaata, bas tum, main, aur yeh kaamoshi aik ban jaate", whispered Nivi. She then decided to look at the time, which said 8:00am.

8! "AATH BAJ GAYE!, MUJHE PATA BHI NAHIN CHALAA!! Chachiji kitchen main mera intezaar kar rahi hogi!!" panicked Nivi, as Viren sneakily opened one eye and silently let out a laugh at looking at a rather frantic Nivi. He then quickly shut them, and proceeded with his plan.

Before Nivi got get up from the bed, Viren, quickly, yet perfectly held Nivi by the waist, forcing her to lie down again. Viren had now fully mad all her ways of escaping close, as she lay flat on her pillow, as Viren lay on his stomach, with his head directly next to Nivi, so that is she was to turn her head, her lips would directly be touching Viren's, that is how close Viren lay next to Nivi. "Ab mazaa ayega", thought Viren, as Nivi began to push away Viren's hand from her waist, but he ever so tightly would bring his hand closer even more.

"Kya karoo main!!! Viren .. please, haath hataao, please. Mujhe bahaut deyr ho rahi hain, ghar waale aaj mujhe maar daalege!" Nivi begged as she used all the strength in her to move Viren's hand away. Her eyes then got drawn onto Viren's face once again, and his charm that would sieze her, but she then woke up to senses and began moving his hand away again.

Purposefully, but so timingly, Viren gradually began waking up from his fake sleep, and finally opened his eyes, only to see a very angry and panicking Nivi staring at him.
"Goooood Morning!!", Viren cheerfully screamed with a massive smile on his face.
"Good? GOOD? Aaaj toh main marne waali hoon, aur tum keh rahe ho GOOD morning?", Nivi frantically spoke.
"KYA? Tum MARNE waali ho, aur kisi ne mujhe bataaya bhi nahin? Kyuun, kya hua ... AB TUM NE KYA KIYA?" Viren purposefully questioned.
"Tum, TUMHARI waja se aaj main marne waali hoon, subah ke 8:30 ho gaye hain, aur Sood khaandaan ki choti bahu ab tak apne bistar par aaraam farma rahi hain. Kyun, KYUNKE is ghar ke chote bete, Viren Sood ko subah subha apni biwi par bahaut pyaar aa raha ta!" screamed Nivi.
"Oh, pyaar sirf aaj nahin, woh toh har subah, har shaam, din aur raat, har pal tum par aata hain Nivedita", Viren cheekily spoke with a wink, as he wrapped his arm around Nivi even more.
"Viren, I'm serious, mujhe choro warna ..." warned Nivi ..
"Warna kya?" Viren pulled Nivi even closer to him, "Dil to pehle se churaa liya, ab itni subah subah, aur kya kya karne ka iraada hain?" Viren questioned, as he rubbed his nose against Nivi's, as if asking for a kiss.
"Viren ..." Nivi looked at him hopelessly
"Please, aik! Just one, zyaada kuch nahin maang raha hoon, itne main bhi tum kangoosayi kar rahi ho?" Viren cheekily said.
Nivi then slowly gripped Viren's red t shirt and pulled him closer towards her, looking at him with the eye of mischeif, as Viren, who couldn't ask for anything more, moved closer and closer to Nivi, until both their lips were just a touching distance away, and nothing else in th world mattered ...

"OUUUUUUUUCHHHHHHHH!!!" screamed Viren in pain "Yeh kya thaa? Main ne tu sirf aik kiss ki request ki thi, magar uske badle itne zor ka dakhaa?"
Nivi had just in time pushed Viren onto the floor, causing his back to hit the marble, inflicting pain onto Viren's shoulder blade.
Nivi couldn't help but burst out laughing, as she got up, and offered a hand to Viren. Viren at first looked away, but he himself couldn't help but let out a slight laugh as he quickly planned for Nivi to taste her own medicine. He finally took her hand, then instantly grabbed the other hand too, and forced them behind her back, as he grew closer to Nivi who stepped back, until finally, they both fell on the bed, with Nivi's hands captured by Viren still behind her, with Nivi at the bottom and Viren on top.
"Ouchhh, Viren choro mujhe, dard ho raha hain!", Nivi yelled, but still laughin from Viren's falling incident.
"Achaa, abhi bhi tumhe hassi aa rahi hain? Pata hain kitna dard hua tha jab tum ne mujhe peynka tha zameen par?!", Viren questioned.
Viren the tightened his grip on Nivi's hand, which in turn made Nivi stop laughing. Viren was now under complete control, and Nivi, was just mesmirised and hypnotized by Viren's passionate eyes. Viren loosened his grip on Nivi's hand, as he leaned forward and kissed her on her neck, ever so slowly, as both of their fingers interlocked with each other. Viren then, so as to kiss the pain away, kissed Nivi's both hands, as she gently took each and every kiss in as a medicine to heal her sweet pain.
Nivi then stroked Viren's hair with her fingers, and poked his nose, and said gradually, a word at a time, I ... Love ... You ... before she looked at the clock again which said 8:45.

She then looked at Viren, then at the clock, with her eyes automatically asking Viren "Please, ab to jaane doh!", to which Viren lended her a hand, as they both got up, and Nivi gave Viren one last long look, before smiling and rushing to the bathroom, as Viren smiled to himself, and stroked the hair Nivi has just stroked, and said to himself ... "I Love You, Nivedita Viren Sood ... "

anjaani07 thumbnail
Aww wow Faizuu, such a sweet scene and so funny too, i LOVED it jaan, you're awesome!!πŸ€—
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Diiiiiiii!!!

πŸ€—
Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww faizu that was just such a cute scene. it was just so descriptive i t made me want 2 read it again n again. wow ur good at these scenes or wat.
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail

Originally posted by: nivrenlover

awww faizu that was just such a cute scene. it was just so descriptive i t made me want 2 read it again n again. wow ur good at these scenes or wat.

Awwwwwwwwww, Jafrina Dii!!!
Thank Youuu Soooooo Much!!!!
Awwww, I really wanted to make it funny aswell, 'cos I miss the funny Viren 😭
πŸ€—
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Woww Faizuu Amazingg n so cuteee . Awww I lovedd it jaan .
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!
Moni Diiiiiiiiiii!!
Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!
πŸ€—
anjaani07 thumbnail

We're all feeling so creative today naa? It's so amazing how many awesome scenes there hav been today, just love u guysπŸ€—