Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey diya...where is my nandu...poor nandu..he was  heartbroken for sure...and CC make up diwani got a shock....😆...i want to give her a pepper facial .....!!!!!and guys from this week onwards i started to write some nivren scenes in my SS...so i'll be deinitely write some besharam scenes for u girls there...!!!!so trying to be a pretty besharam...!!😆
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Sana dont worry in the next part i will surely write about Nandu in it, and am sure u will love it. 
Hey yes Besharam scene will be most welcome Dear, U know I am not good at writing a besharam scene,  I can write comedy and anything but not Besharam, So look forward to ur scene,
Edited by friendforall - 13 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
 haleluyaaaaaaaaaa besharam nivrenians 

yaaaaaay 4 os's in one day?!?!?! rolly polly pudding.... dis s da best sunday ever for me tnx to my extremely talented friends; raj, D & asma....

ok girls, here are my reviews..... get ready with some pillows cz i mite bore u guys to death with my reviews 😆

firstly raj --------

big thank u for tolerating me & D's nagging on da continuation of ur os sweets 😆 im soooooo glad u did cz it was really awesome and realistic plus it was quite a treat to imagine it. one small confusion, viren didn't fake da fever na!?!!! he was lost in a web of puzzles on how to win nivi back and his timin couldn't be better than fallin sick. it really did wake nivi's feelings which she tried to lock up in her heart..... 😍 awww wish u could continue dis raj cz ur nivren love track sounds waaaaaay interesting than da actual thing on tv. i just hope CVs give us somethin as good as urs....

D this one's for you --------------

omg omg omg nivren suhaag raat!!!!!!! ailaaaa it was fun picturizing ur stint D my darlin 😍 awww i loved dis dialogue of viren's - aaj mera chand mere paas hai aur ab se mere paas hi rahe ga hamesha ke liye - it's sooooooooooo romantic.... aahhhh im smitten. loved every bit of da SR. love all ur dialogues and descriptions dear...and oooooh my god nandu & lajjo?!?! 😆 jeez nandu can be romantic too ha?!?! wow nandu stole da show  way to go nandu bandu!!!!!

last but not least, asma this s for u ------------

scene 16 & 17 are amazing sweets. viren's pov was extremely endearing. u'v summed up his feelings after nivi left him. dooriyan between these two have surely blossomed how much they mean to each other na?!! 😍 loved hw u described their pain and eagerness to get back together so wonderfully. i think if i write more, i mite end up writin another os here tryn to appreciate ur work honey bunch!! 😳
Sunshine234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Diya I came on for a small break and so glad I did because that one sentence 'Aapko apne Makeup ke saamaan ki Kasam,  Apko Duniya mein apni sab se pyaari cheez ko kasam, here CC visualises Nandu' made my day😆

dyhardfan thumbnail
Wowwww diya di you on a roll today. Mwah.... Loved it.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Yes Dear I added Nandu to it as u all remember we all said She will be in love with Nandu and JW and CC will fight for Nandu so here she is secretly in  love with Nandu and he is the most precious thing for her,
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Scene # 3

It's been two days since Viren has talked to Nivi on phone. All this while as Viren lay in bed he has been thinking of how he should approach Nivi and tell her exactly how he feels. Viren is unaware that Nivi knows his feeling as he had rattled it out under the influence of alcohol, since Viren is able to recall only some parts.

Viren approached Siddhart and opens out to him. He tells Sid that he loves Nivi and that his happiness lies in Nivi and that he cannot live without Nivi. Viren asks Sid for his help and Sid is ready to do anything for his little brother and Viren-Nivi's happiness. Viren asks Sid to call Nivi at the small garden behind the apple groove. Viren tells Sid that if he calls Nivi, she may not come, but if Sid convinces her she will come. Sid agrees. Sid speaks to Nivi and tells her to meet him in the garden behind the apple groove. Nivi gets a little suspicious when she hears where Sid wants to meet as the garden mentioned is Viren's hideout when he wants to be alone. But Nivi agrees.

Nivi reaches the garden as planned and waits for Sid. Viren is already there and hidden from Nivi's view and he is watching Nivi. He comes out behind Nivi and asks her "kaisi ho tum". Nivi suddenly turns and is surprised to see Viren.

Nivi asks Viren "tumyaha kya kar rahe ho"….. Viren "tum se milne aya hoon, maine hi Sid ko kaha tumhe yaha bulane ke liya, kyuki agar mein tumhe boolata to tum nahi aati"….. Nivi "to tumne mujhe yaha dhoke se bulaya"…. Viren "ha, kyu ki main aaj tumhe apni dil ki baat batane chata hoon, aur mein chata hoon kit um use poori tarha se suno"….. Nivi "thik hai kaho".

Viren "Nivi mein tumhara gunhegaar hoon, I was so engrossed in the hatred and revenge that everything else was blinded to me. I am repenting a lot and hating myself for all that I have done to you. I know you have forgiven me for making you suffer and that you left me because you thought that I will be happy without you. But today I want to reveal to you the whole truth. Nivi, I have loved you since childhood. I always tried to get your attention, but failed as you gave all your attention to Sid. I was sent away from here to boarding, but I was not able to forget you. When I returned to Simla, I kept on bumping into you without knowing who you were, lekin phir bhi mani tumhare tarf khicha chala gaya. Then on the day of jagrata, your identity was revealed. For me you were dushman ki beti, but then I also knew you were my Nivedita who I loved since childhood and that is why I was attracted towards you. I did not have any hatred for you as I knew what I was told could not be true. A girl who could forgive and pray for a person jisne usko chot pahuchayi, how can she hurt anyone. When I confessed to you that I loved you was not a lie and it was the whole truth. Asking your hand in marriage to NT dadi was also not a lie. I was ready to leave the Sood name for you……..But then when I came to know that you loved Sid and Sid was marrying Divya for DS's wish, I felt anger as I felt that Sid had not just taken my family away from me but also the most precious gem of my life. I decided that I am going to make you mine at any cost. My anger and hatred for Sid had grown. But then when my intentions got revealed, I was angry because Sid won, and at the same time I was hated myself and was also angry with myself for what I did to you and that you did not deserve me. I wanted to keep you away from me but you did not leave me and thus divorce was the only choice to do that. Even after that you stayed with and gave me back my family. But that is not enough for me as my family is not complete without you. I have said what I had come to say. You are the most important part my life, whether you believe it or not. I will never be happy without you. I know you too love me a lot and will wait for your answer even if takes all my life."

VIren finishes what he had to say and leaves from there.

dyhardfan thumbnail
Wowwww raj truly truly love it.... Hope me get see this exactly the way you wrote it. Viren speaks up finally, loved him in this scene. Plz plz continue soon
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Oh Raj this is so good, scene, Wish we get something like this only to see,  I just love it Dear, The dialogues are sooo appropriate and its just this that we want VIren to speak and ask her forgiveness

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Diya and Shamim

I was watching some previous Nivi-Viren scenes today and so thought of writing this scene. It is mostly what I feel from VIren's point of View.

The other instigation for me was the article also where they mention Viren will realize his love for Nivi. Cause I believe that Viren loved Nivi and his confession of love was true.