Frequent Posters

MAYURIKTA thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you varsha... Glad u liked it..
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MAYURIKTA

Hey u sound exactly like me... U knw wat, even i wasnt such a gr8 fan of kinshuk, till i saw viren... I used to like him in bidaai, but wasnt a regular viewer.. But now im crazy.. Everyday, i talk to my mom about kinshuk and viren.. I keep telling her that i want some1 like viren..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And u knw wat, in college, on my table ive written Kinshuk and Viren.. even in my pencilbox.. And my frnds laugh at me and some call me crazy.. They say it is ec to find my place, coz Kinshuk and Viren will be written there... U seriously sound like me and u knw wat, ur mom's dialogue is said by mom too...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
God we have soooo much in common when it comes to craziness of ccbm and kinshuk...

Ohh...ekta...afterall we both r malayalees....so how can't we think alike....πŸ˜†...my main hobby is gossipping abt ccbm and kinha....still i can't digest he has a GF..if it is neha i'll adjust and be happy...πŸ˜†....me too not a regular viewer of any other show....i always liked to watch hindi dramas....and watched some of bidaai's episodes...i liked kinshuk in bidaai..bt more than that i watched some of the episodes for alekh...that character has so much depth...bt viren sood is kinny's best character....he looks hot and his acting is like Woooowww...only bcz of ccbm i'm addicted to a telecouple....bt so sad it is only for onscreen....πŸ˜†
MAYURIKTA thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana4kinha

Ohh...ekta...afterall we both r malayalees....so how can't we think alike....πŸ˜†...my main hobby is gossipping abt ccbm and kinha....still i can't digest he has a GF..if it is neha i'll adjust and be happy...πŸ˜†....me too not a regular viewer of any other show....i always liked to watch hindi dramas....and watched some of bidaai's episodes...i liked kinshuk in bidaai..bt more than that i watched some of the episodes for alekh...that character has so much depth...bt viren sood is kinny's best character....he looks hot and his acting is like Woooowww...only bcz of ccbm i'm addicted to a telecouple....bt so sad it is only for onscreen....πŸ˜†

Do u watch sgp?
And yeah where r u from in kerala?
VarshaLuvsArjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

😊😊😊hello happy to hear that you both are malayalees mee too malayalee
i regularly watch ccbm i never missed any episode after kinshuks entry i really loved his pairing with neha mee too cant digest that he loves divya you know my heart was broken on that day
i liked kinshuk very much in bidaai but i became mad for him after seeing viren i 😊😊
i really love him i want a hus like viren

😊😊😊
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ MAYURIKTA
That was good
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi ekta...i watched SGP....but not a regular viewer...that's a nice happy show....and i'm from cochin....

Hi varsha...so happy to meet u here...U too a mlayalee...it's like all the malayalee girls addicted to ccbm and nivren and forced to join in IF bcz of our craziness for nivren...and ya me too heartbroken for my favourite couple...bt it is ok....we can find someone good for our nivi....πŸ˜ƒ

hi ekta...i watched SGP....but not a regular viewer...that's a nice happy show....and i'm from cochin....

Hi varsha...so happy to meet u here...U too a mlayalee...it's like all the malayalee girls addicted to ccbm and nivren and forced to join in IF bcz of our craziness for nivren...and ya me too heartbroken for my favourite couple...bt it is ok....we can find someone good for our nivi....πŸ˜ƒ

hi i have 3 friends nearby my house they are also addicted to ccbm and nivren
only for nivren i joined IF i cant live a day without thinking of them
Edited by varshakrishnan - 13 years ago
MAYURIKTA thumbnail
I have frnds in my collg from cochin.. U in collg/ skool/ working?

And yeah varsha i was heartbroken too.. I didnt tell u i guess, i initially wrote only viren and kinshuk on my oencil box but when i got to know abt divya, i wrote her name below kinshuk's.. All my frnds laugh at me, u knw..
And yeah varsh where are u from?

Originally posted by: MAYURIKTA

I have frnds in my collg from cochin.. U in collg/ skool/ working?

And yeah varsha i was heartbroken too.. I didnt tell u i guess, i initially wrote only viren and kinshuk on my oencil box but when i got to know abt divya, i wrote her name below kinshuk's.. All my frnds laugh at me, u knw..
And yeah varsh where are u from?

hi i am from kollam and you from?
MAYURIKTA thumbnail

Originally posted by: niviren

@ MAYURIKTA
That was good

thanks raj...😊