Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

Hehe...thanx moni.....😆......bt after yesterday's episode i started to doubt nandu's love....He don't show a ny sad reactions when he heard abt Veer's accident....Veer gave so much love to nandy....But nandu😡.......Bt veer loves nandu...So we have to....😊

Bewafaa Nandu...😡😭
suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Here is a continuation from my last scene girls….again it is not complete…Let me know what you think.

...Nivi and Viren have a long eye-contact. Nivi forgets that she had to go to the kitchen to help VD make lunch for everyone. Both are lost in each other. 😍 They can hear a faint voice in the background saying something like "Nivi," "but neither Viren nor Nivi pay attention. This time the voice becomes louder "Nivi," but no effect. Nivi and Viren are lost in their own little world. This time, the voice yells, "NIVI!!!" 😲

Both Nivi and Viren are broken out of their trance. And look to see who was calling. Viren lets go of Nivi and both look toward their door. There, standing, looking upset (as always) is Divya.With her angry expression, looking from Viren to Nivi walks (or should I say storms 😉) in.

"Nivi, main tume kab se bulaari thi, Tume sunaai nahi diya?"

Nivi looking scared and nervous at the same time. Viren peeking a look at her.😳

"Di…woh main…"

"Teek nahi batana hai to chorro iss baat ko. Maa ne mujhe tume bulaane ki liye bhaija hai. Ghar walo ki liye naashth bana na hai ki nahi?"

"Haan Di…Chalo."

Viren looks upset. Nivi gives Viren one reassuring look. Viren makes a baby face to try and stop Nivi, but she does not stop. 😔 She smiles. Viren stops Nivi, holding her hand from behind as Divya leaves.

"Viren…"

"Maine kaha kit um kahi nahi jaao gi. Mujhe tumse kuch zarroori baat karni hai."

Divya comes back in.

"Nivi, tum chal rahi ho ki nahi?" she says coming in.

Viren is upset and annoyed with Divya. Nivi gets her hand free.

"Haan Di. Chalo."

Nivi leaves with Divya. Viren really upset. 🥺

"Bhabi ko abhi aana tha. Sara maza kirab kardiya. Such mein, KABAAB MEIN HADI ban kar ayi hai." 🤣

Viren walks (or storms) out of the room.

(Next Scene)

Nivedita is in the kitchen helping VD and Divya make lunch for every one. Viren comes and stands outside the kitchen. He thinks of a way to be alone with Nivi. He snaps his finger, "Idea!!!".... 😉

That's all I have so far…please let me know what you think.

And if you have any suggestions on what idea Viren came up with, let me know and I'll work with it cuz Im totally confused on that.

Suman

VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@suman nice scene dear😊 
waiting 4 d next part😊
Edited by pinkparty - 13 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ skojla Hey Dear nice post,  so romantic and nice, But Kabab mein  Haddi Divya comes and spoils everything, 

Yes u can add one Idea,  VIren sends Nandu to tell Nivi that there is a phone for her in their room and its her NT Dadi's phone,  Nivi run to go and recieve the call and VIren is hiding in the room, the moment she enters the room VIren goes and locks the door,

Now the rest u continue;
Hope u like the Idea
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ skojla
very nice

What I want to see now after the present track is over.
I want to see nivi reciprocating viren's feelings. Earlier we saw viren going to kitchen to help nivi, which was so cute, but nivi never responded as she did not love viren.
I want to see the change now with all those small incidents. 😳

Wouldn't it be lovely to watch that. 😍

doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very nice waitin fr the next part
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MAYURIKTA

Ok  I have a small besharam scene... Now as cricket fever is going on and Sbs showed us that Neha plays good  cricket..

REST ......... U CAN MAKE OUT GUYS!!!!
By the way... The water scene where they sway Background music is- IKTARA OR KHUDA JAANE
Swaying scene in the hotel room and the ..... scene- IS PAL MEIN HOON...

GUYS if u have liked it... Please press the like button and gimme frank opinions... Pleaseeeeee

Very nice

Hope we get  to see such scenes
suman4evr thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkparty

@suman nice scene dear😊 

waiting 4 d next part😊

thx hun...workin on the nxt part
suman4evr thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

@ skojla Hey Dear nice post,  so romantic and nice, But Kabab mein  Haddi Divya comes and spoils everything, 

Yes u can add one Idea,  VIren sends Nandu to tell Nivi that there is a phone for her in their room and its her NT Dadi's phone,  Nivi run to go and recieve the call and VIren is hiding in the room, the moment she enters the room VIren goes and locks the door,

Now the rest u continue;
Hope u like the Idea

thx Diya...nice idea will try and c how i can work with that
suman4evr thumbnail
Originally posted by: niviren

@ skojla
very nice

What I want to see now after the present track is over.
I want to see nivi reciprocating viren's feelings. Earlier we saw viren going to kitchen to help nivi, which was so cute, but nivi never responded as she did not love viren.
I want to see the change now with all those small incidents. 😳

Wouldn't it be lovely to watch that. 😍

@thx Raj...yah i wanna see sumthin like that as well...will try and think of some way to show that in the next part