The NiVren Besharam Gang||Join Here - Page 38

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Oh...sakeena jaan thank u so much..ok i'll write more nandu scenes.......😆 ...oh sorry Nandy..his new name is nandy......😃

hahhah yaa nandy or auska Veer ..😆
i can remember only 1 song for nandu on mim's scene...
"dil ki armaan aasu-on mein beh gayein..."🤣
Originally posted by ashred12

ya phir Jag Soona Soona Laage..🤣🤣🤣
Ok got a scene,

YD fed up of herself, she decides to go on a strict dieting,  and asks Nandy to give her only boiled food to eat and from now no rabri and no Ras malai,  Nandu agrees and she starts her dieting,, she goes Jogging with Viren and Sidharth everyday,  they make her run quite a  lot everyday,  and when she comes home she has her boiled food,  They all help her a lot,  DS gets very impressed with her,

Within 2-3 months she loses 30-40 kgs,  She looks very slim and beautiful,  In the mean time she grows her hair and it becomes very long,  She dyes her hair black colour.  She undergoes a surgery for her skin and she looks very beautiful after the operation, She starts to wear jeans and T shirts and Dresses, skirts etc.  Now CC starts to get jealous,  She cant bear anyone more beautiful than her,  that too her mother in law.  So she also decides to go on a dieting and get slim. 

Originally posted by friendforall

Ok got a scene,

YD fed up of herself, she decides to go on a strict dieting,  and asks Nandy to give her only boiled food to eat and from now no rabri and no Ras malai,  Nandu agrees and she starts her dieting,, she goes Jogging with Viren and Sidharth everyday,  they make her run quite a  lot everyday,  and when she comes home she has her boiled food,  They all help her a lot,  DS gets very impressed with her,

Within 2-3 months she loses 30-40 kgs,  She looks very slim and beautiful,  In the mean time she grows her hair and it becomes very long,  She dyes her hair black colour.  She undergoes a surgery for her skin and she looks very beautiful after the operation, She starts to wear jeans and T shirts and Dresses, skirts etc.  Now CC starts to get jealous,  She cant bear anyone more beautiful than her,  that too her mother in law.  So she also decides to go on a dieting and get slim. 

hahha agar CC dietin karegi toh wo gayb hi hojaygii ..waise achii bat haii ausko gayab hona hi chahye es drama se ..wo hamisha bechari Nivi ko tang karti rehti ha wais ajj nivi ne zordar jawab di CC ko she said to her Viren toh ap se b pyaar nahii krata hai...😆
Edited by EijazKhanMyJaan - 13 years ago
          VirNandu Love Story--So Sad

It's around 9 pm….A party is going in the sood mansion…..Everyone enjoys the disco and loud music……..Nandu standing in a corner looking at his veer…😉....Veer dancing with choti didi..It's painful….😭....When veer married to choti didi I'll try to commit suicide…. Bcz I wish to become his patni……But destiny played a strange game…Now I'm a servant in my jaan's house……..Bt I know one day my jaan will accept my love ……😃

Nandu holding a tray and starting to serve  cooldrinks to the guests………He giving glances to viren who is busy in romancing with nivedita….Nandu hide his tears with his arm….and ran from there……..😭

Nandu feels a tap on his shoulder….Veer…….

What happened nandu…..Dadi asked a tea for her…pls bring it soon….Veer gently touches on his cheeks….Nandu can't control his happiness….😳

Veer continued…Ahh…..nandu why r u standing here…Pls get ready and join in the dance floor………

Nandu picks his favourite red shirt and blue pants from his cupboard…Oh…I forget it…..Where is my Rajanikanth waala sunglass……OH got it…..Nandu looks in the mirror to enjoy his beauty…..😆

Nandu get ready and brings a cup of tea for YD…But destiny played it's game again….nandu tripped on the mat and fallen on the top of CC….

Ouch……U burned my beautiful face……CC slaps nandu……🤣

Poor nandu….Abh ye kya saasu maa naaraz hogaya…..Why God…u always testing me…..

Nivi feels sorry for nandu and offer a dance with him….

Nandu and nivi dancing…..Viren feels jealous……He walking towards them and hold nivi's hand….But poor nandu lost his balance and fell on YD…..Both YD and nandu on ground…nandu on top of YD….😛

YD scolds nandu..Ye kya nandu….Tumhe aur kuch nahi aatha….nandu feels like it was the worst day in his life…..Now veer's dadima got angry with me….Nandu can't control his tears..he started to walk from there….😭

But he suddenly slips again bt this time veer hold him by his wait…Thank god…finally my jaan  is with me…nandu shares an eyelock with viren….Nivi felt sad for nandu……😊

Nandu wakes up next morning feeling rested, but confused, he is thinking this is not my room, then fully wakes up and remembers the events of the night before, he gets nervous knowing he is in Veer's arms, but reluctant to get up because it felt so good being held by him. How many night had he dreamed of this, from the first moment he met him he has loved him.....

As he comes out of the room he sees Viren coming towards downstairs…he hoped…Veer call me now…But viren calls…Nivedita kaha ho tum…Pls get ready…we r going for shopping today….😲

Veer u again broke my little heart…poor nandu walks away from there……💔😭....

BG song plays….

sau dard hain,sau rahatein
sab mila dilnashin
ek tuhi nahieeeeee
rukhi rukhi si yeh hawa
aur sukhe patte ki tarah
shehar ki,sadko pe main
lawaris, udta hua
sau raste
par teri rah nahi.eeee
sau dard hain,sau rahatein
sab mila dilnashin
ek tuhi nahieeeeee

Oh...diya......YD became slim.......😆.........wearing jeans and tee.....
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by ashred12

hahahaha Ashly perfect song yaar😆
Hey .another scene, VIren and Sidharth get fed up of  HL and CC,  they just wonder what to do with them,  They say inn dono ke rehte huwe him apni patni ke saath do baatein bhi nahi kar sakte,  In dono kaa kuch intazaam karna hi paregaa,

They decide to send them to such a place where no phone network, no Internet,  nothing can reach, and they cannot reach home easily from there, So after thinking a lot they decide to send them on Mars planet,  They tell CC and HL they will take them to a place where their each and every wish will be fulfilled, So CC and HL get happy and they agree to go with them,

They reach the place hire a satelite and tell both of them to enter and close the door and pack them off first  to Moon  and after that to Mars, they say at least they will be free for a few years, and by time HL and CC  return  they will already have children and may be their children will also be married, 

Hope u like this, I know its silly post but still I got an Idea how to allow Nivren and Sidya to take ahead their married like happily and remove these 2 KABAB MEIN HADDI😉😉 from their way
Edited by friendforall - 13 years ago
nice idea Diya😆NivRen n SiDhya should try dis😆