Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Hey sana add me 2 .

Well here is my besharam scene , Actulayy nt fullly but half besharam , rest of is romantic πŸ˜‰

Viren comes frm office tired It is night . Sits on his thnkng chair .
Sudenly lights gets off , Nivi comes in red gown wid wet hairs covering wid towel .
She throws d towel on Viren , Viren sees her n is shocked .😲  He asks 2 her " Nivi !!!!!! Wht hapenned 2u ? ". She keeps her 1 finger on his lips n pushes him 2 d chair n she liens on him  n becozz pf d pressure on chair It breaks n  Nivi falls on Viren . Viren removes her hairs frm her face n kisses her on her forhead n then cheeks  in reply She also kises Viren on his forehead n on his cheeks . 😳 πŸ˜‰ They hugg each other tightlyy n Sings ....

bhaon ke darmiyan
do pyaar mil rahe hai
jaane kya bole maan
dole sun ke badan
dhadkan hui zubaan .
bahaon ke darmiyan . 😳

even that was goin in my mind same tought
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
add meeeeeeeeeeeeee.................................
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok girls i have one more scene.....

Viren is messing up his room....throwing his clothes from the cupboard.....Nivi came back to their room after having a shower wrapping a towel over her head.....She shocked by seeing the condition of their room....She looks at virem...Viren smirks...πŸ˜‰..She started to pick the clothes from the floor....Viren irritated....He asked to her...Who gave the permission to touch my clothes...and run to her to grab the clothes from her.....Bt he got slipped and fell into the ground.......Nivi at the bottom, Viren on top......Viren try to got up...Bt again fell on her...Nivi closed her eyes....Viren just stares at nivi....Then suddenly nivi hugs him...and viren can't control himself...the smell of her soap is intoxicating....😊....He just kisses on her forhead then cheeks...nivi just hugs him more tightly and kisses on his hot cheeks.........😳......

BG music plays......

Do Dill Mile Rahe Hain
Magar Chupke Chupke
Do Dil Mile Rahe Hain
Magar Chupke Chupke
Sabko Ho Rahi Hai
Haan Sabko Ho Rahi Hai
Khabar Chupke Chupke
Do Dil Mile Rahe Hain
Magar Chupke Chupke

Edited by sana4kinha - 13 years ago
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow Sana what a besharam scene  yaarπŸ˜† intoxicating smell of soap lol too gud yaar
FrozenRain thumbnail
Hi mim...i think we have to find a besharam topic to discuss.....to escape from this boring weekend...pls suggest something......
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

Hi mim...i think we have to find a besharam topic to discuss.....to escape from this boring weekend...pls suggest something......

besharam topicπŸ˜†hope dis week we all will get 2 c at lest a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig hugπŸ€— between NivRen
n i don't no what 2 discuss so i am waiting 4 ur suggestionπŸ˜†
FrozenRain thumbnail
Oh mim....i already had a headache bcz of my exams...thats why dont want to discuss abt ccbm story...and  we can have some fun here......Ok  i'll think something.....I want a scene where viren is in towel......
FrozenRain thumbnail
Ok mim...for a second forget abt the current track...there is no problem between viren and nivi...nivi making rotis.....and viren came there to have kitchen masti.....nandu also there....Ok i'll write something on this.....
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

Oh mim....i already had a headache bcz of my exams...thats why dont want to discuss abt ccbm story...and  we can have some fun here......Ok  i'll think something.....I want a scene where viren is in towel......

Viren in towel😳 waiting 4 it SanaπŸ˜‰
FrozenRain thumbnail
Nivi in the kitchen making balls from the dough she prepared earlier...chaand nandu came there with holding some packets......πŸ˜›.....chand nandu changes his hairstyle......πŸ˜†....looking like shahid kapoor...πŸ˜‰.....nivi asked him...kya hua nandu bhayya...hairstyle change kiya aapne..nandu blushing...😳....viren bhaiyya asked me to change my hairstyle...nandu blushing....nivi feeling jealous...Viren came there with a rose in his hands.....Viren in a dilemma...Only one rose....two lovers...πŸ˜†...nandu looks at the rose....and told him.....bahiyya ...u r so romantic.....yesterday i asked for a rose...then u bring a bunch of yellow rose for me....For our friendship....Today red rose...for love🀣......
Nivi burning with jealousy.....viren looks at her like a baby.....nivi smirks....πŸ˜‰.....
suddenly nandu grabs the rose from viren and hugs him and said thank you......πŸ˜ƒ.....Nivi grabs nandu's hand and started to scold him..Kya nandu bhaiyya....ur chaand hair style is ur trademark...pls change it ur old one....Viren smiles...nandu looks at nivi...πŸ˜†....is it didi..bt i can't.... bhaiyya like this one....πŸ˜†....Nivi feeling angry....No nandu bhaiyya..ur viren bhaiyya will be ok....is it viren...viren nods to her like her son....πŸ˜‰.....Nandu blushing and give a flying kiss to viren...viren return back one to nandu....🀣.....Nivi can't control herself.....She take the flour bowl and throw it to viren...viren runs and nivi and viren slipped and again fell on the ground....a floor romance and hug.....😳.......