Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Barsuri

raven14 Groupbie
raven14
raven14

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Hi everyone,
I'm going to try and put this in to word's, cause its been on my mind for a while, since viren's truth came out. Its could be nothing but does anyone else think it is odd that viren has not played on his flute? ....It is part of his character,... I think.. and he played it when he was happy { with nivi } and sad { on the balcony when his hand was hurt }.
Its a small thing and I proberly shouldnt have opened a new thread but I do miss him playing his flute it feels that...along with everything else  they 've changed that about him. nivi,... when viren told the family about the phone call's, ...even tried to give him his flute to play out of joy, is to preoccupied with the rest of the family, hasnt thought about that. If it was me I would use viren's beloved instrument as a step, an ice breaker.
Again sorry if it has been mentioned, it was just bugging me. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusingh

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index