India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

new Promo (Page 3)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
@ swamini today episode wud be just  a drag nothing more. all past memories wud be there

real drama wud start from monday..

@chista  whatever happens bahuji plans wont succeed avdesh loves arpita too much so even if he is broken by this act of arpita or keep saying he hates her bt deep inside arpi love is there.. so no matter what bahuji tries she wud never be successful..

so just hv to wait and watch what happens next

yes wud prefer all this to be one big bad dream

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevischista

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Chatter Arpi becoming Sadhuu LOL LOL LOL and Avi too moaning for Arpi and becoming Sadhu LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevis

BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

i still think  this track wud last for a week or two with avdesh finding out abt arpi night visit and arpi going far off or mayb try to kill as u say either herself or rv. 

more likely herself as she has crossed her lakshman rekha

bt  i think again its possible after this jhatka cvs just might show it as one big bad dream

see just for a moment think

if arpi is killed or dead then story doesnt move ahead.. coz there r three tracks remaining of bahuji rv and lalsingh past

all three  r having some connections

so either arpi wud vanish for some time become a saadhu or somethng and avdesh wud become another jogi moaning for his arpi

no matter what bahuji tries it wont work on him

either way tehre is something more to this track
Hi CBBig smile
@red
U really change my mood.Last night i could not sleep and today morning im feeling low as well.
But ur comments made me laugh.U do wonders CB.what a sense of humour!!

Hum bhi yehi chahthe hai Arpitha sadhu bankar aur Avi Jogi banke kahi na kahi dhono miljaye aur haweli se dhoor rahe shanti se apna jeevan bithaye.

coolguy3chatterbox-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
haha i meant that saadhvi  female saadhu  hahaa  go to some  pilgirmage and go and do some bhakti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
thanx for promo,
Its shocking after tis much of thinking n luv from avi how can she dare to leave him n go to rv,
I m sure when bj get informed by pandit she will use this oppertunity,just hopeing arpi use some sense n finaly avita's luv wins over all odds,rv n bj.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevis

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
aww glad to make u laugh

and i hope all wont take stress of the show

its just a show 

and even if it doesnt change so what life goes on isnt it..

though i m still optimistic abt this show..

the prb with arpita is she is too young and stil too naive to worldly ways

she doenst hv bahuji shrewd brain

she is too good in heart

just like me Approve LOL

and trusts anyone.. Smile

dikhawe par mat jaao apni akkal lagao
 that she doesnt use yet..
LOL

coolguy3BenNevischista

BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolguy3

thanks 4 d promo............yaar wanna slap her ...........how can she do dis if she is planning 2 leave instead drink poison than doing smth so sick Angry Now u can say dat she DID NOT make any effort 2 talk 2 anyone n being a DEVI AngryAngry But just a thought by doing dis (if smth wud hv happened) even if she comes back 2 haveli , how will she face them n how much courage will it take 2 come back  , wont her consceince make her feel guilty dat she betrayed everyone n more importantly AVi , instead if she wud hv told him earlier they wud find a solution but she did otherwise n went 2 RV n how will she tell them abt d deal ) Isn't it sensible 2 talk n find a solution than 2 bow down in font of such a DEAL AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
Are yar
I dont understand after she been to RV, after the night passes and when the morning comes , would RV bring his barrath to haweli?. For sure he wont let his bro marry to shika as well. He want to destroy the whole family make them completely shattered. Then how did she think her disgusting deed will help the family and haweli izzath? Im sure even if he brings his barrath to Haweli, at the mandap he screams and shouts about what Arpi did last night infront of everyone thinking Arpi back to Haweli after their meeting. But me sure she wont go back to Haweli, may be she try to kill herself after that thinking about shika's marriage then some one will save her just like that. Perhaps this time she will be saved by CB's LS.LOL

Edited by GKDlover1 - 25 February 2011 at 3:34am

coolguy3chatterbox-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
yayy my LS  to the rescue of fair damsel

which by the way avdesh shud be doing.

i dont think arpi wud go bck to haveli
i think she wud go back to her jungle hut and stay there do tapasya

while avdesh wud sing

main jogi ban gaya arpita tere pyaar mein  ROFL

naa neither arpi wud reach haveli nor wud rv bring baarat to haveli

big drama ahead and if arpi does go bck to haveli  then pandit or bahuji wud create drama

either way arpi wud be out of haveli for some time

later after more drama they wud show it was all a big bad dream and rv wud still be in jail hahaa

coolguy3BenNevischista

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index