Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

Awesome.Sauce

IF-Rockerz

Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged

Hola Amigaz!

How is everyone doing?Tongue

Before i begin with my crapfest....let me introduce myself.

My name is Neha.Big smileYou  can call me by my name.:NEHA...Winkor if you want to get CREATIVE ...you can use all kind of combinations of my username....such as: Saucy/Sauce/AwesomeLOLAww-SaucyLOLLOLSleepyblah blah.....

I am quite new to this forum...so hope to have some great time with all of you.

I dont know much about this show...since i dont watch it religiously....but i have a fairly good idea of what it comprises of.LOL

Now, let me just stop my amazingly interesting "Get to know me better" session and move on to the actual post.LOL (Though, i would love to know about you allEmbarrassed)

So here we gooooo................Its going to be realllly short.Wink
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOL"GAREEB vampire ki yeh ek Kahaani"LOL

GV(Gareeb vampire) : How are you feeling eh???...Cool
Chanda Maama aka.CHAAND: DUDE. Chuck that please.......how would you feel wearing a SOFA COVER on the top of the GARBAGE BAG??Sleepy

Mish: Yo BIMBO!!!LOL
Ms. Pee-ya Jai-Sawaal : Me?Embarrassed
Mish: Errr...Well Yeah you too.Stern Smile

Hasi-NA: CHANDU why cant you refrain from WHISPERING??
Chandu:  Its not whispering DAMNIT.... That's me chocking due to the excessive clothing material they use on my neck...Sleepy
Kabir and Misha
Kabir: Yo...You know what's weird??Stern Smile
Mish: Errrr....Your face??Ermm
Kabir: Kewl so you DO know that.LOLLOL

KUTTEEEEE KAMEENE MEIN TERA KHOOOOOON PEE JAAONGA . No kidding. Its the REAL DEAL. SleepySilly 

FANGSMAN APPEAL:
Can we pretend that these fake fangs and the blue eyes  are frightening much...
Cuz i really want to Scare you now...Scare you now...Scare you now...Sleepy

Gareeb Vampire: WHY?? Oh WHY cant i give my clothes in the LAUNDRY for ONCE?Ouch

Mish:DUDE...You have a monstrous ZIT on your face....
SleepyStern Smile

Kabir: Hello.Can i get a life please? ...and Can we make it fast??Thankyou.Embarrassed

Mish to Kabir:Mere paas gaari hai,bangla hai...tumhaare paas kya hai??
Angad: Iske paas BHAI hai.LOLLOLSleepy
Kabir:Cool

Errrr-nab: ...WHERE'S the samosa sale?LOL

Mad-Hoooooo: When was the last time you took shower?Pinch
Errr-nab: Ummmmmm 2 weeks .Dead
Mad-Hooo:2 weeks huh??
Err-nab: Actually if you think about it CLOSELY....Its been 3 weeks ,counting today.LOLLOL

Kabir:DUDE Where can i find the WASHROOM ??Its urgent business. reaaaaaaaaaly wanna' pee...
Doc: *Gets nervous on being TOUCHED by a MALE* : Ummmmm..Errrrrrrrr...dont ask me...i wear DIAPERS.WackoLOL

MishA : "..............and then i threw her in the water."LOL

Gareeb vampire: WHO's the HAWTEST Vampire in the world??LOLSleepy
Chand: CHANDU raichand...haan CHANDU raichand.Cool

Hasi-Na: Tumhein NEEEEEEEEEEND aa rahi hai...LOLEvil Smile*Hypnotic tone*

Shauryaaaaa: How did you like my PORCUPINE HAIRCUT??WinkROFLGot it from ZOO HAIRCUTTERSEmbarrassedCoolSTINGY eh??LOL

Pee-ya reads off the paper: " Dear Pee-ya...I would really appreciate it if you could finish a dialogue without the phrase: "PLEASE ABHAY" . Sleepy

Chaand: So.... WHO Really  let the dogs out?Confused
Hasi-NA: *Gives 3745555555555555586 expressions/nanosecond in the background as she waits for an answer.*Sleepy

The most CONSISTENT actor 2011. On being asked of  he feels about this title he said " I manage to flaunt the SAME 'I know whatchya' thinking' expression  in ALL my scenes  regardless of what is expected. Now, THAT'S consistency isnt??" EmbarrassedCool

Pee-Ya: WHY did you eat my CANDIES?Geek
Gareeb-Vampire:Cuz Duh' they EXPIRED.Stern Smile

Pretty SELF-EXPLAINATORY??? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLAINT IT??? so, can we be little GENTLE on this soul cuz he's a ermmm-NEWBIE...No virtual rapes please!Ermm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all folks! Its the result of sheer boredom. My apologies if its not the greatest.LOLLOL
Brief comments are always welcome, however longer comments are cherished . LOLLOL

Peace out<3
Neha<3

Edited by Awesome.Sauce - 25 February 2011 at 1:42am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

jass6LilitangelragadeepikaKohokopa24703987KristalizzedPriyaThakurAsin.pkyek...mano...Angel_voiceashwini86nightoffullmoonabhi_nikkiNirjhor105Priya46Komal_Chaudharykoyal-kajalSapphire_238minahil1997--ANGEL---Sonia---softyy--Rehanism-monica--sim-greenleaf007roseflower_07Roarktwisted_liz-Raindrops---sumana13--RitzieRB81cupid-struckpatakha-guddideboleena.mannawitheredSuper.Psycho_Akankshaa.nami2811.DontKnow.Ms.GoodyshyamsAmeres-Priti11-remosalsaromaila_dkmystery_-x-Reshu-x-Coeur2PsychoFMS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GAREEB vampire ki yeh ek kahaani: FUN POST" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

patakha-guddi

IF-Rockerz

patakha-guddi

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
goshhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! hilarious postClap cnt stop laughin ROFLROFLsaucyWink
acchi kahani thiWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesome.Sauce

patakha-guddi

IF-Rockerz

patakha-guddi

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
ohhhhh!!!!!!!!!! sry i din say it in my frst post
welcmmHug

Awesome.Sauce

koyal-kajal

Goldie

koyal-kajal

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
awesome god a request can you use the gareeb vampire's pics from past( as abhyendra) and present as abhay and make up a story plssssssssss

Awesome.Sauce

abhi_nikki

abhi_nikki

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
ROFLGreat!!
"Hasi-NA: CHANDU why cant you refrain from WHISPERING??
Chandu:  Its not whispering DAMNIT.... That's me chocking due to the excessive clothing material they use on my neck...Sleepy"
OMG dats so funnyROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

greenleaf007Awesome.Sauce

Awesome.Sauce

IF-Rockerz

Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASMI95

goshhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! hilarious postClap cnt stop laughin ROFLROFLsaucyWink
acchi kahani thiWink
ThankyouEmbarrassed

Awesome.Sauce

IF-Rockerz

Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

awesome god a request can you use the gareeb vampire's pics from past( as abhyendra) and present as abhay and make up a story plssssssssss
EmbarrassedSure...i can try.Big smile
Thankyou for liking this oneLOL

Kohoko

Kohoko

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
COOL n FUNNY POST SAUCY!!!!!!

Awesome.Sauce

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.