afghan33 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
to me guddu shukla is a waste of a character on this show because he just walks into a police station whenever he wants and like its a five star hotel. he just sits there at his little shop cracking jokes and taking people's money. why is he even on this show, i don't his character is interesting at all because i would find it more interesting if he gave more justice to his negative character. i may get complaints from people who actually like his character but i am sorry i don't find his character interesting........ what do you think??? comments plz..........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Without Guddu Sakula, this show is nothing.. 😊
Imagine this, if he were not in this show, i think it would be full scene of Runjhun being bullied by the pair of evils (Mama-Mami), etc. I don't know..

For the past fews days, this show was depressing without Guddu.. My goodness, if you have watched where these mama and mami were so abusive toward runjhun and Mitto and khanwali tried to posion amma.. Did you saw how Guddu react when he heard that pandeys tried to kill amma?? He felt it b'se he have mother.

I find him and his friends Jaban (Kukkan & Jabbo) very funny and interesting that attract me and my cousin (who has never once got hooked to serial) Also, i think he and runjhun would be a lovely couple. We love Gunjun's chemistry.

Once he get married to Runjhun, maybe (i hope) would change your perception of Guddu.. He will definity teach these mama-mami very good lesson.. and will be protective of runjun and amma as well..

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i COMPLETELY agree wid prabhkallu widout him d show would have been nothing ....
U feel its useless character cuz hez not given much screen space...
N he just doent sit in his culb n crack joke or just walk in d police station ....
I dont know if u saw his reaction wen he saw his mother in hospital n d way he cried....N as prabhkallu said his reaction wen he foudout that d pandeys tried/to kill amma he was realyyy very angry ...
N there is more to his character ....his past has to cum out that y he is d way he is ....n he will change after his n runjhuns marrieg .....
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: afghan33

to me guddu shukla is a waste of a character on this show because he just walks into a police station whenever he wants and like its a five star hotel. he just sits there at his little shop cracking jokes and taking people's money. why is he even on this show, i don't his character is interesting at all because i would find it more interesting if he gave more justice to his negative character. i may get complaints from people who actually like his character but i am sorry i don't find his character interesting........ what do you think??? comments plz..........

Guddu's character is a lot more involved then what you've mentioned. I think as of now there has been more focus on the aunts and uncles cruelty so they've not shown Guddu do much, but I think there are a lot of sides to Guddu that make his character interesting.

For one his vulnerability that he hides with his short temper and anger. Then his "bindaas" outlook on life most of the time, yet the deeper course that we don't know that sometimes brings out his serious side. He might be bad but there is no malice in him or hardcore evil like the Pandeys have.

He stands up for what he believes in and is not afraid to fight back. To most extent he's also a very honest to life character. He makes no bones about what he is and doesn't believe in fantasies. Basically he is what he is and that's what makes him interesting to me at least. He's given justification to his negative side very well without going over the top evil like the Pandeys. He is very much a shade of grey lighter than the Pandeys and it shows.

EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
wow, Wafah said it ALL👏

Guddu Shukla is not a useless character.  He is more real to life than other male characters in other shows.  He makes his own rules in life & lives by them.  He has his own code of ethics.  He has no Evil intentions like the Pandeys have.  The Pandeys are "hardcore Evil" self servers.  They are not even human beings, I refer to them as demons.  There was a brilliant scene between Guddu Shukla&Jabaan that showed the viewer an insight into his character where he says one cannot change the past, & once a mistakes in life is made, there is no turning back because the moment is gone.  Realizing what he has done & the desire to perhaps rectify it makes him more human & realistic. It is obvious his past haunts him.  He now knows he did wrong, but there is no going back. However, he is trying the best way he knows how to rectify his mistake. 
He is NOT useless!! He is a constantly evolving character.  He is not Evil, he is just REAL!!!That's what makes him an interesting, unique, likeable, relatable character.  A human, not a delusional caricature.   
In this series, both the female&male lead characters are evolving, changing through their experience in life.  👍🏼
Edited by EcliPSe_2010 - 13 years ago
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
@afghan33 i know that it's your point of view and yes everyone doesn't think the way the other person does. so i can understand you, everyone over here have said it all, Guddu just needs to have more screen space and he's supposed to be a negaive character and he does that very well. Like everyone he has a weakness too, when Gunjhun get married your view might change!!!!
But for me Guddu is the reason why some people watch this show!!!!
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ afghan33~ I could go more on & on about Guddu but I'll keep my reply more on the brief side😆  U just dissed my favorite Zee tv hero!  Did u always feel this way about him or did u just think negatively about him now?  He wasn't always like this.  He is goin' through a low point in his life right now w/his mom's health condition.  He wasn't collecting money like this before.  It seemed like he was mainly earning money through his CD shop & carom club before & not really gettin' money through any other means.  Since he wants to pay for his mom's treatment & he has to get quite a bit of cash & he doesn't have a whole lotta time left to do it, he's desperate.  Although he is a goon, Daroga & him were on good terms until now😭 so it's understandable that he would talk to Daroga like the way he did.  By the way, when u mention Guddu enterin' the police station whenever he wants like it's a 5 star hotel, I saw him do this once on the show & when he did do this, him & Daroga were talkin' about important stuff.  So far on the show, we haven't seen Guddu habitually go to the police station but the way u describe him goin' there it's like he has been goin' there quite a bit when he only went there once.      Edited by edabella - 13 years ago
love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guddu is the highlight to most viewers..especially the girls out there who are crazy for him(including me). he is a very interesting character beause at one point he has a serious gunda side but then he is emotional as well.
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree guddu's character has no purpose these days. I hope the cv's develop his and runjhun's love track soon! And yes it is a boring serial without him.
tablina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i love guddu whatever his charecter is like