India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

With sight back....

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Girls I was just replying to Shreya on my post and remembered that one thing which we had fallen in love with before tasha's second marriage and b4 he came to know about Naku's truth...when Dutta was all on his knees for Naku and lukng for small chances to be with her...any guesses???

Yes!!! The stares he gave to Naku...arent we missing them right now due to his blindness?? Imagine the romance with his sight back and so his romantic stares to Naku...wow

I bet you.... ask naku to touch him the way she is doing right now...she wont be able to even go close to him when he would start giving her those naughty stares...touch karna tho door ki baat haiLOL

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

archanadamaniaanupamas2nileshni679komal_w25chitrakshgeetVampgirlmitturajusasha_1pbtghoshAbhiAnisub_rosakiran255mozart66mussy.jamshedbfunofbb123Wanderbug-bharti-ivy_11ushankitvcprncz-Srushti-meghapartiPrinsesse.Suvismile.saraHamlet53

komal_w25 Senior Member
komal_w25
komal_w25

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
completely agree....and forget about Naku once ..what will happen to all of us if he started giving those killing stares..EmbarrassedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mitturajuAbhiAnileft_foreverushankitvc

mitturaju Senior Member
mitturaju
mitturaju

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal_w25

completely agree....and forget about Naku once ..what will happen to all of us if he started giving those killing stares..EmbarrassedLOL

Hey, I don't know about others - but Me (Yes I will seriously go MAD)Hug LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnileft_foreverushankitvcsmile.sara

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
i am looking forward to both; romance with blind D and with a not so blind D...LOL

every track has its own charm...i am looking forward to seeing blind D and N scenes before we get those stares..Day Dreaming

Edited by -Huma- - 25 February 2011 at 1:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mitturajuAbhiAnileft_foreverbfunofbb123ivy_11

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
oh i agree !
kya stares thay 
even i got froze even we are parted by tv !
tehy were just tooooooooo intense !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnileft_foreverushankitvc

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolaco

Girls I was just replying to Shreya on my post and remembered that one thing which we had fallen in love with before tasha's second marriage and b4 he came to know about Naku's truth...when Dutta was all on his knees for Naku and lukng for small chances to be with her...any guesses???

Yes!!! The stares he gave to Naku...arent we missing them right now due to his blindness?? Imagine the romance with his sight back and so his romantic stares to Naku...wow

I bet you.... ask naku to touch him the way she is doing right now...she wont be able to even go close to him when he would start giving her those naughty stares...touch karna tho door ki baat haiLOL

Crystal...LOLLOLLOLLOL I m finally here to post my comment.........so true But now since they were physically separated so they will come close no matter how much he stares LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL she is touching him so much......I loved yday episode ....Dutta Naku kay bina LTL is nothing......Dutta makes it so special with his performance...........eagerly waiting for tonight's episode.......I m so happy that we getting this.......private moments b/w the two minus extras....I m missing his stares too but he is doing superb right now :) soon he will get his eye sight

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25AbhiAnileft_foreverbfunofbb123-bharti-smile.sara--Sia---Huma-

komal_w25 Senior Member
komal_w25
komal_w25

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

i am looking forward to both; romance with blind D and with a not so blind D...LOL

@ Bold :: That almost goes widout saying...we all r looking out for this one particular thing...Smile

Btw...I loved ur signature line..Smile and m seriously amzed to see the romantic side of yours..Wink

For a while now, If U haven't taken ullu's nameLOL..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

left_forever-Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal_w25

Originally posted by -Huma-

@ Bold :: That almost goes widout saying...we all r looking out for this one particular thing...Smile

Btw...I loved ur signature line..Smile and m seriously amzed to see the romantic side of yours..Wink

For a while now, If U haven't taken ullu's nameLOL..

i have a romantic side?..Shocked...take that back..LOL...yeah, mad at ullu these days...he makes my blood boil...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

left_forever

Go to top