Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Nikki - Omg! I love the holi segment yaar...that line...Mayu was all sweet  and then after he got drunk, he was too cute...how he said "i'll go home with Nupur...Only Nupur"...then calling her "jhansi ki rani" Nupur kumari...😍I loved that those segments...
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayUr-ArTi_fan

They are so made for each other! 😍 😍 waise I was watching mjht on tv yesterday (MayUr) and my little brother was like is that your boyfriendπŸ˜† I was like what I dont have a BF. Then I realized he meant JunπŸ˜† even my 13 year old bro knows how crazy I am for him😍 the only person who doesn't know is my dadπŸ˜› but he knows I like Aamir😳

u too are carzy abt jun....................i didn't know..........now one more girl in line..........shishhhhhhhh...........🀣
but jun is either mine or rati's..............😍🀣
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Niks i haven't seen the holi one but it sounds so sweet 😳
Komal I love the siggy. They are the only couple who are hot without being vulgar 😍
Dua I'm rubabπŸ˜ƒ
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mere ghar mein evry1 knowz my crazyness for mn/arti(excpt d part that i drool on pbm n sajdaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
dua22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@Rubab nice name

@Ishita m fyn.....u tell?? wat do u do???

Originally posted by: Komal.SweetArTi

u too are carzy abt jun....................i didn't know..........now one more girl in line..........shishhhhhhhh...........🀣
but jun is either mine or rati's..............😍🀣

m also in the line.....bahut pehle seπŸ˜†EmbarrassedTongueπŸ˜†
hez mine...Embarrassed or ratiz ofcozEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ishita16

@Komal - hon, are you trying to give me a heart attack? ☺️

not only giving but having also ,heart attacks.......Too hot to Handle....☺️🀣
@vasu u remeber u,me aur tv segment.........he was blushing so badly.............and in sbb/sbs rati was blushing so badly........eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkks............☺️

Originally posted by: Ishita16

@Nikki - Omg! I love the holi segment yaar...that line...Mayu was all sweet  and then after he got drunk, he was too cute...how he said "i'll go home with Nupur...Only Nupur"...then calling her "jhansi ki rani" Nupur kumari...😍I loved that those segments...

ahhhhhhhhhhh seriously!!😳
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita-Sharma

mere ghar mein evry1 knowz my crazyness for mn/arti(excpt d part that i drool on pbm n sajdaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Same here but my mom was shocked when I had first started talking about MN/ArTi coz I never talked abt anyone else like that...but now even before I start, she goes "ya, i know they r the cutest, sweetest most perfect couple on this world"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Komal seriously you didn't know😲 he and Aamir are my prince charmings 😍 😳 ask NiksπŸ˜†
waise I've noticed whenever she's blushing she never looks up. Keeps staring down🀣 even in the piano segment when he was singing (can't remember song) her eyes were fixed on the piano like his were on her🀣