Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Tum Kaun Ho (Chapters 24-44) (Page 41)

..hinal.. IF-Sizzlerz
..hinal..
..hinal..

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
loved the update yaar n i think maan has started falling for geet

mystique_girl Goldie
mystique_girl
mystique_girl

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Hmmm...Hmmmm...Hmmmm...Van Gogh huh? Shocked  Maan spending 750000 $ of his "own" money to but Geet a painting which looks like "chicken scratches"? He has come a long way....

But lots of path left to be traversed yet....both of them are confused about their feelings for each other...while Geet admits her weakness...we have yet to see Maan's...his feelings are all jumbled up and he does not give a thought to them..i dont know consciously or unconsciously ...lest something unexpected comes out ...LOL...all men are slow...LOL...specially Maan - you should see the serial to know better LOL

Looking forward to more happenings on the side-slit dress...I know you are planning something grand..
Give us a big dhamaka, Laxmi Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smj1977.shruti

nan_10 Goldie
nan_10
nan_10

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
nice update
classy style of Maan
thanks for PM
SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
That was another awesome update....loved it
laxmi2010 Senior Member
laxmi2010
laxmi2010

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged

Tum Kaun Ho?

A Maaneet Fan Fic

Chapter 30
Mar. 6, 2011 12:15 am

All winners were instructed to make their way to the Skyline room, where they could finalize the paperwork, pay for their items and take them home. Geet and Maan went by themselves, as Dadi wanted to use the restroom, all three agreeing to meet near the elevators. There was a table that they had to wait in line at. Geet could barely contain her excitement, causing Maan no end of amusement. She was like a kid in a candy store, waiting excitedly to get that favorite piece of candy.

Geet couldn't stop talking, not that Maan wanted her to. He was discovering that her voice was very pleasant and soothing to listen to. At the moment, she was trying to decide where she wanted to keep the drawing. As she continued to talk, Maan's mind wandered. Though they had spent the evening together, they had never had any time alone, with Dadi coming along in the car, and then all the people at the auction. He had controlled himself pretty well, he thought, but the tantalizing glimpses he'd had of her bare leg all night had been slow torture that he intended to pay back with interest.

With Geet's constant words about what she will do with her Van Gogh and where she would hang it in her room, Maan started to form a plan. A plan that involved just the two of them, hanging the framed masterpiece in her room, him standing close behind her, moving his arms slowly around her waist. He knew she would try to protest, but he wouldn't allow that. He would start his slow assault, showering her with kisses and caresses. This would gradually lead them to a position where he would help her off with her shoes, and slide his hand seductively up the creamy flesh that had nearly driven him wild.

"Maan," came the soft voice into his fantasy, bringing him sharply back to the present, "it's our turn."

Maan looked over at Geet's expectant face, and hoped she wasn't able to read what his thoughts had been. He didn't want to tip her off, or he knew she would find a way to escape. Acting normal, he hoped, the walked with Geet up to the table to take care of the business at hand. The more important business would have to wait until they were at home.

Mar. 6, 2011 12:36 am

"Come on Geet, let's go find Dadi and go home, it's getting late."

Geet couldn't stop staring at the treasure she held in her hands. Maan was forced to put his arm around her shoulders and guide her out of the room, not that he was complaining. Anything that allowed him to be closer to Geet was good in his book. Both Maan and Geet walked happily down the hall back towards the elevators, until a voice stopped them in their tracks.

"Well, well, well. It looks like you've graduated from diamond bracelets to a whole diamond set. And paying almost one million dollars for an old sketch, wow! But no ring yet? Maan, did you find out you could get what you paid for with out making it official? My, my. What does your Dadi think about this?"

Maan and Geet were both in shock to see Sameera standing before them, dressed as a hotel employee. She was the last person they ever expected to see. During her tirade Geet looked at Maan's face, and saw where there had only moments ago been a smile and laughter, was now only pain and anger. Maan fumed silently, fighting down the urge to do something physically harmful to the shameless woman standing in front of them. When she took Dadi's name, that was it!

"Sameera, don't you dare even speak Dadi's name!" Maan moved forward violently, but Geet reached out to grab his arm and pull him back. She shook her head and pleaded with her eyes for him not to do anything.

"Oh, look at that. The little woman effortlessly controls her man. And who would be surprised, when that man goes to so much trouble to buy you such a special gift. I wonder how good it would look hanging on the wall with champagne all over it?"

Geet gasped and held the precious drawing close to her chest, even as Sameera raised the tray with full champagne glasses suggestively. As the drawing was framed, there was little likelihood of it getting spoiled, even if she did carry out her threat. However, Maan had gone way passed his tolerance of her behavior, and was determined to put an end to the situation.

Pulling Geet behind him, he hissed, "How dare you threaten Geet?" Raising his voice, he yelled loudly, "Security! Security!"

His loud call drew not only some of the hotel security that were still in the area, but also other employees and guests. Even Dadi came quickly, having heard her grandson's voice. The security guards wanted to know what was happening. Maan quickly told them that Sameera was harassing him and Geet and for them to take her away immediately. Sameera argued that it wasn't true, and she was just doing her job. One of the other guests spoke up, and said that he believed what Maan had said was what really happened. The guards grabbed Sameera's arms and started to drag her away.

"You haven't seen the last of me Maan, that I can promise. Not you, or your little plaything. You can't get rid of me!"

Everyone stared as Sameera was taken away, shocked that such an incident could happen in the Trump hotel. One of the assistant managers hurried over and apologized to Maan for being put in such a situation. Maan just gave the man an angry stare, before stonily telling Geet and Dadi that they were going home immediately.

Mar. 6, 2011 1:10 am

"Maan," said Geet helplessly as he stalked down the hall and went into his office, slamming the door shut. He hadn't said a word the entire trip home, and Geet was quite worried.

She walked to his office door and turned the knob, only to find it locked. That scared her even more. He never locked his office door, and the fact that he did today, told Geet how disturbed he was. She looked back at Dadi with sad eyes, not knowing what to do.

"Geet beti, it's late. Let's go to bed."

"But Dadi, Maan is in such a bad mood. It doesn't feel right to leave him alone."

"I understand, Beti, but I think it would be better for you if you let it go for now. He needs to calm down, and we both need sleep."

Mar. 8, 2011 6:05 pm

Geet, who had never had any trouble eating, sat at the table, sadly playing with her food. Her mood was low due to the upsetting behavior Maan had exhibited for the passed three days. A week ago she would have been happy with his avoiding her, but now, all she felt was hurt. Hurt that he all but ignored her, speaking only when absolutely necessary, and hurt that he was hurting. It wrenched her heart to see him so somber faced, and that too because of a woman who had never been worthy of him. She wanted to see him smile again. She tried to think of something that might work, and came up with a plan.

Clearing her throat so that she had everyone's attention, she said, "Thursday is someone's birthday, and we haven't talked about planning a birthday party."

"That's right," chimed Dadi. "JD's going to be turning six years old. Wow, I can't believe it." JD grinned at the attention, while Maan just stared blankly.

Thought it seemed to have no affect, Geet kept talking about birthday plans. "JD, you need to tell me what kind of party you want, and who I should invite from school."

"GT, I don't want to invite anyone from school. I want to have a day with you and Uncle."

"Me and Uncle?"

"Yeah! One whole day where you and Uncle do fun things with me. That would be the best birthday ever."

"But, JD," said Geet, "what will you do to celebrate at school?"

"You can send treats, but that's all. I only want you and Uncle for my birthday."

Geet looked around in confusion, not sure how to take this statement. Maan still looked blank, JD stubborn, and Dadi happy. Geet didn't know how Dadi could be smiling to hear that JD didn't want a party with his classmates, but apparently she was. Geet could see no choice but to give in, even though Maan was giving no indication about what he thought of JD's plan.

"I guess Saturday would be the day, since we're both off of work." When Maan was still quiet, Geet called his name sharply.

"What is it?" asked Maan, almost as if he were distracted.

"JD wants to spend the day with us for his birthday. Would Saturday work for you?"

"Yeah, Saturday is fine."

Geet didn't know what to make of that response. She didn't know what to make of Maan. If he had continued with his anger, that would have made sense. It would have been a waste of time, but it would have made sense. What didn't make sense was this Maan who spoke quietly, and agreed without even seeming to consider the matter. Geet had become used to the argumentative, teasing Maan. This silent, brooding Maan was a person that she was beginning to wish would be gone forever. She hoped that he could work out what ever the problem was before Saturday.

The following 231 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subnimmi26skydaffodils7psruthilaila889inlwgeetroshni77swtpoosan1989shanmanjushanmannehavashipop_7862001bindiyas1980kathrina7176mishimstar432Candy_jsgeetozshree1188ramavishneetugarg123sweetmelonajoliefluffyktaulostfantacy9290860623gagsykasturi11zazoy12krishna.asmi123LoveManeetsyedahPaingelariz2000sonupatprerna27ammyicycoolwifey90cutegurl224TinkJialakshmisalvadiGemmmmishra1reenasvAR_ArShiangeeshKavyaNaik123MaanGeetkiSimmiwilddevil2010alu5123hansasmaYusLizuzmam1taannibhakbhartifanMaankiMariam-Elfin-maan13579SapphireFlamesnaamteegdiyachillanaum91silver.chingamingannie.shonasurbhijn106perfectflirt8-BeingAppy-pallavisarkarcue1sakadafiThugAngelkhansangelrichu26geet_9713rostannbellswetha03dancydreamerDiva7Anny90rashgirl000rockinggirl5neha512Sphinxkeerthi90-eiya-mishtibdishbhanmadhu.pmlistmystique_girlHADmishtidaisydee425chiki143april12Nav2010mysticangelCuteTommys-o-m-m-i-emansijani21varshr--jassi--Escapistbobbydollshivangi783123prithaLakshmi86maansi007maanmishtifunnymonkeyalias90charlie1950babygurl10aksntanya_vianshimanshiXAiShBaBy08XdhrashteeNanthini9ixray_mahi_Dhara_sCythereaAnvi2009iqbals4everheermeherdreamy4evert-mayur-sajan-jputhNewdimeraj_202-shamima-jazzerettedivya22cyum321TheBratbluedreamz953seshatreeninavigangesegbkshubhangiFlame_of_Forestcustodian75Shimmerr-harini-payal.gupta177Sophronianats0101sporthy_smile28-BreakingDown-KittuPratzzKoolsmileRamhariammu5ritzy09TinkerBellasweetkj-Zahra15-maankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-honeygrapeLuvScoobysmj1977.shrutibasicquestion1Krishnaluv94krati5-memorable-vrsharmaAntaressanu3108NoorFatimamrk-1meravigilisoambbihawajiha-1shruti_luvs_msk--Saavi--shalini01esha143-pixie--Zoya-anjucoolkomlikaninandangullgrl91lil_desi_goddespunjabi.princessweet cherrykooliioSahSahkashishkjnawazpop77-afsha---Nargis--namita25sweet scorpiomandymorenahtani88mchopramaaniqra..Adeena..aamirkhanfan..hinal..--Ratna--shah10--aarthi--sona-raivivacious_gurlShalveVSai2008preethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Craziest_MGRageOfAnAngelSaamsjasraj123Tyromayyopunam2712sanum23harshdbabba12mysteriousmillidumasMysticRiverkhwaishfan.hayaat.Donnaa

laxmi2010 Senior Member
laxmi2010
laxmi2010

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged

So, those of you who read my other FF, NCKUA, know that I promised two new FF when that one was finished. The first, of course, is Tum Kaun Ho, and then second (soon to be starting) is Aankhon Mein Teri. Now, just to let previous readers know, I have changed some settings and some of the story's premise, from what I originally explained, but the basic plot should remain the same. Here is a little teaser for you all.

Geet was scared. More scared than she had been earlier. The handsome stranger stood before her, stone faced. He stood so still that a person could be forgiven for thinking him a statue. She couldn't do this. She wanted to run away, from this stranger, from her family, from her life. What was holding her back? Only one thing, those eyes. There were a thousand emotions in those eyes that pulled her, kept her from fleeing. She didn't know why those eyes didn't let her go. She only knew that she could do nothing but stay.

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetmishimgagsyzazoy12asmi123ammyicycoollakshmisalvaditaannibhakbhartifanwilddevil2010alu5123KavyaNaik123-Elfin-SapphireFlamessakadafisam1234flyperfectflirt8Mrs.MSKForevermadhu.pmlistmystique_girlmysticangelmishtibmansijani21nan_10s-o-m-m-i-emaansi007shivangi783Lakshmi86alias90--jassi--dhrashteemaanmishtifunnymonkeybabygurl10tanya_viiqbals4everDhara_sTheBratbluedreamz953cyum321puthNewdime-shamima-jazzerettegangesegb-harini-ninaviSophroniaFlame_of_Forestritzy09sanu3108NoorFatimawajiha-1smj1977.shrutiAntarespunjabi.princes-Yaz-lil_desi_goddesesha143-pixie-komlikadivareenapop77aamirkhanfan-afsha-namita25sweet scorpioSahSah..Adeena....hinal..vivacious_gurlrsroopalishah10preethiaVSai2008ShalveRageOfAnAngelpunam2712mayyo

tanya_vi Goldie
tanya_vi
tanya_vi

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Great update as usual..another FF??? Yaaay..sounds great..Teaser looks intriguing .I'm all excited...All the best dearSmile
Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
awesome update... loved it....

Go to top