Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
loved d part a lot. maan is a dteam man. which person will spend such a huge amount for a drawing which he didn't appreciate...... nd all ds to jst see fulfill his "pretend" girlfriend.i fell for this man once again
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww, maan is such a sweetheart, buying the Van Gogh painting for Geet, please do continue soon and thanks for the pm~
mitzi11 thumbnail
love each part
awesome update
pls cont soonnnnnnnn
thanks pm
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderful update! I thought it was sweet of Maan to buy her that Van Gogh. I seriously cannot wait until the day these two drop the "pretend" thing and make it official! 

Continue soon and thanks for the pm!

maanluvsgeet thumbnail
superb part. i am more into ur ff dan d show. plzzzzzzzzz update soon. i guess u r updating every alternate day. so, hoping 4 ur next part tomorrow.
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
heyyy dear i loved ur FFs... plzz plzz plzzz add me to ur PM list ..and send me Pm when u will Update 
. m already add u as my buddy ...
waiting for ur nest update ..😊
thnx in advance ðŸ˜ƒ
Sonali .. 
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved the update yaar n i think maan has started falling for geet
mystique_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmmm...Hmmmm...Hmmmm...Van Gogh huh? ðŸ˜²  Maan spending 750000 $ of his "own" money to but Geet a painting which looks like "chicken scratches"? He has come a long way....

But lots of path left to be traversed yet....both of them are confused about their feelings for each other...while Geet admits her weakness...we have yet to see Maan's...his feelings are all jumbled up and he does not give a thought to them..i dont know consciously or unconsciously ...lest something unexpected comes out ...LOL...all men are slow...😆...specially Maan - you should see the serial to know better ðŸ˜†

Looking forward to more happenings on the side-slit dress...I know you are planning something grand..
Give us a big dhamaka, Laxmi ðŸ˜Š

nan_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update
classy style of Maan
thanks for PM
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was another awesome update....loved it