FF-Tum Kaun Ho (Chapters 24-44) - Page 19

Posted: 13 years ago
wow . awesome update.. but one is not enough.. ( Wisconsin is not a small town .. its got a good univ.. am just kidding.. well i stay at Wisconnsin))). plzzzzz continue..
wow...awesome.... so geet has started feeling that maan's attracted to her... what bout that moron??? has he found out bout her history yet??? hehehehhe
Loved da update
Do continue
It was amazing
awsme udpate.
cant wait for the function.
I love this FF it's so refreshing and different. Please pm for the next update which I can't wait for and continue soon!
Ooh so geet is intrigued to maans behaviour and trying to come up with a series of logical reasons for his action in the changing room and she did come up with the attraction but against as she thought that it was impossible considering maans past but also the fact he doesn't know much about it and awe pinky and NT are great friends and support and haha awe she's now regretting that she agreed for the charity event anyways great update and can't wait to read more 😊
Awesome update! Luv Naintara & Pinky...they truly are Geet's friend.

Can't wait for the charity event with Geet "draped" over Maan's arm.  Really looking forward to what you are planning for the event...

Update soon soon soon!!!! ...please 😊
Awesome update! Lolz at Naintara and Pinky.....bossy....but great friends! I am curious about Geet's past now.....can't wait for the next part. Do continue soon.
brilliant part. loved it.
 continue soon.
Naturally. You're his girlfriend. You need to be by his side the entire night, and believe me, I know his effect on women. If you don't want all the single women, and many of the married ones, to be all over him, you have to show that he's taken. If a woman has her arm linked with a man's that sends a clear signal to all the she-devils that 'this one is mine'."

Geet gulped at Naintara's words. She was supposed to stay with Maan the whole night? She was supposed to have constant physical contact with him? How? How was she supposed to do that and stay unaffected by him. Oh, this was the worst situation ever! Why did she agree with Dadi about this stupid charity auction?

love this part super awsome
NT she every good friend
cant wait for the party
pls cont soonnnnnnn
my dear thanks pm