well i can only wait to watch what will happen next

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Actually
too early to comment on this

The way story goes i feel this would also be a Saas Bahu Drama. Bhaskar for once might change later on but that Saas looks too evel to bend down to Avani's Nature
would love it if bhaskar changes n supprts avni unlike the original char in tamil version...
creative team ...i wish the team reads it n adheres to it
-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

Actually

The way story goes i feel this would also be a Saas Bahu Drama. Bhaskar for once might change later on but that Saas looks too evel to bend down to Avani's Nature
would love it if bhaskar changes n supprts avni unlike the original char in tamil version...

OOooo
so Originally Bhaskar doesnt Change?Shocked
But here i feel CV's would be forced to do it if Bhaskar-Avni's Pair Click with audienceEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.neha

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nb.neha

Actually

OOooo
so Originally Bhaskar doesnt Change?Shocked
But here i feel CV's would be forced to do it if Bhaskar-Avni's Pair Click with audienceEmbarrassed
watever i know about the story bhaskar loves his wife but stil there are prob btween them......i hope this doesnt hapen in the hindi version......
atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
I wonder who plays the brother.... Rohit should have played that one.... I found Bhaskar's character in the original not very likeable. Maybe in Hindi it will be different.
-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
nice post dear.............Big smile
nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atria

I wonder who plays the brother.... Rohit should have played that one.... I found Bhaskar's character in the original not very likeable. Maybe in Hindi it will be different.
maybe they l be some changes in the hindi version includin bhaskar's character. maybe he l turn positive towards his wife n suport her
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
i'm liking the show too...all characters r believable & story is realistic..it deals with the real issues...i like the basic concept of the show that why does a a girls responsibility towards her parents end after she gets married? it's high time this thinking changes..in my opinion, this is the one of the main reasons for female infanticide in our country...a girl child is not preferred bec. she cannot take care of her parents after marriage while a son is "budape ka sahara" ! 

i like avni's kaka kaki, bhaskar's mom (she's an amazing actress) , her irritating daughter, jamai (it's so funny watching them fight), avni's boss, bhaskar's father..they've roped in all good actors....i hope the show does really well in future..

Edited by _charu_ - 06 March 2011 at 8:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pirated_Funnb.neha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maayke se bandhi... Dor Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index