India-Forums

Dor: A Show worth watching (Page 3)

sugi1 Groupbie
sugi1
sugi1

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Adi character is also very famous. I am also curious who is going to play that role.

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugi1

Adi character is also very famous. I am also curious who is going to play that role.
that char is yet to enter. not much was mentioned about it since the begining...maybe he is avni's step brother....as we know tat avnvi's dad left the entire family n parted ways...
eku_1501 Groupbie
eku_1501
eku_1501

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged

i have a lot of expectations from this show!

i just dont want avni to fall weak.. wht i am looking forward to is how she will manage with a mother-in-law like that... LOLLOLLOL i really find tht mother-in-law funny... LOLLOL

and how bhaskar will react according to situations... Embarrassed

for now he seems al negative n clever n chalu... LOL wht will happen whn he ll fall for avni... Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.neha

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eku_1501

i have a lot of expectations from this show!

i just dont want avni to fall weak.. wht i am looking forward to is how she will manage with a mother-in-law like that... LOLLOLLOL i really find tht mother-in-law funny... LOLLOL

and how bhaskar will react according to situations... Embarrassed

for now he seems al negative n clever n chalu... LOL wht will happen whn he ll fall for avni... Wink

eku i too want bhaskar to fall for avni n support herWink..........lil grey shades wil do but not entirely Confused

Edited by nb.neha - 27 February 2011 at 7:41am
-DE- Senior Member
-DE-
-DE-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Yes , It is a very a realistic TV show , but on the other hand very stereotypically which makes it really interesting to watch. The Tamili Version went for 8 Years their must be Jadoo in the concept of Dor. 
What I also liked was the Rohit's family. 
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidyac2003

Originally posted by sugi1

I am a tamilian and i watched the tamil version of the show from the begining. Avni character is so powerful and is very famous in south. Storyline is very different. All girls like Avni.
I agree with you. She has been a motivation for many as "ABHI". But I cannot wait for ADI's entry
girls...i am also from chennai but living in canada. i thought of watching dor....can u please tell me is it kolangal or mettioli...Confused
sugi1 Groupbie
sugi1
sugi1

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
It is kolangal
Drethian Newbie
Drethian
Drethian

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Adi vs abhi was the most powerful and entertaining storyline, Even I wanna see who plays adi... It's such a strong character :)@sugi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maayke se bandhi... Dor Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index