Maayke se bandhi... Dor

Dor: A Show worth watching

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
First time I felt like Star Plus started A show with not typical "Saas Bahu Concept"....
Dor is a show which makes u think yes thats what we always wanted to watch on TV...

How A Girl can show her Self Determined, Self Confident Side....
how a girl can lead life on her Own Values, Ethics, Conditions....
how no one can force to do what she DOES NOT want to....

Hats off to SP and thanx a zillion to start a show which is Indeed Different and Inspiring for all the girls....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for the post and thanx for sharing ur viwes with us here. indeed its a diferent show....diferent from usual rona dhona n saas bahu saga. i hope it does good on the trp chart.
sugi1 thumbnail
I am a tamilian and i watched the tamil version of the show from the begining. Avni character is so powerful and is very famous in south. Storyline is very different. All girls like Avni.
Edited by sugi1 - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@sugi.....thanx for intimating....i just heard abt the original show in tamil and due to the Powerful characterization of Avni...i m hooked to watch this show......
nb.neha thumbnail
Originally posted by: nb.neha

thanks for the post and thanx for sharing ur views with us here. indeed its a diferent show....diferent from usual rona dhona n saas bahu saga. i hope it does good on the trp chart.

nb.neha thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugi1

I am a tamiian and i watched the tamil version of the show from the begining. Avni character is so powerful and is very famous in south. Storyline is very different. All girls like Avni.

what would u say about bhaskar's character as u have seen the tamil version....?
sugi1 thumbnail
He  is not like other male leads. For him money is important.He is smart and clever.But it is a good role for Rohit and his fans will like his acting.
myrarati thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
nice post dear.
yap u r right.πŸ˜ƒ
the show is awesome.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am also enjoying the show.. Simple show with three awesome galπŸ˜‰.. And Avni is super kewl. Bhaskar is also damn gud.. And above all i always loved Rohiniji's acting.. Great cast, great storyline! Hope SP doesnt interfere and spoil it
suvaaslondon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes Indeed .Avni is a confident girl but not over the top .maintains all values.
Rohit seems to be a very intelligent actor.
I hope they keep it interesting  as is is now .
I am sure they will have high TRP,s 
Good  Luck to the entire cast and crew.