Uttaran
Uttaran

Iccha - is she all that?? (Page 3)

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

Sleepywell dear if you talk about law then please can you tell me according to which law ,which religion, which culture veer tapasya marriage is legal????ConfusedConfusedConfused no law , no religin  in the world allows this type of marriageConfusedConfused because the rituals performed were for ichcha not for tapasya..ConfusedConfusedso if you talk about law then veer never married tapasyaLOLLOLLOL and secondly yes its true ichcha loved veerEmbarrassed and she married veer on her will Embarrassedvansh only freed her or gave her permission to goClap... but come on yar it is only  a serial not reality LOL...and veer assumes that it is his child and please it is shown numerous times that ichcha has no problem with the childConfused ...it was she who was knitting socks for taps child, massaging her feet claiming that she knows how to take care of the woman going to her husband's child's mother,Confused actually dont forget it was ichcha who brought tapasya back to bundela houseConfused and she  the one who by again again reminding veer of his child brought him a tiny miny closer to his childConfused....and its tapasya who showed her aukat in front of her AngryAngrythat all she want is to take veer away from her Angrythat had made ichcha a bit concious because she has sacrificed /lost veer alot of time to taps this she dont want to loseCryCry ....as for veer i assume you might have not watched the episode where veer makes it clear to ichcha that why he is so eager to start a family with ichcha , so concious about hving a baby with her Cry... its because veer loves ichcha so muchEmbarrassedEmbarrassed , so he too dont want to lose herEmbarrassed and whatever he wants with her... tapasya always comes in between them.Angry.first he wanted ichcha to be his bride but tapasya came as his illegal brideAngry,and now when he wanted to have a family with her....... tapsaya again came here first by claiming to be mother of his childAngryAngry...please dont expect veer to accept tapasya and love her after what she had done to him Angry.. how much he suffered because of herAngry...she is responsible for his brother's suicide...Angry  
so i think this might  have cleared some of your confusion Smile..come on yaar dont mix real life with uttaranSmile..uttaran's story is nowhere near reality.Confused.. if talk about reality who would tolerate a wife like tapasya for so longAngry ... he would kick her out of the house the very first night.Angry...which mother will allow the murder of her son to be in her house whether she is pregnant or not...Angry uttaran follows no reality.. no lawConfusedLOLLOL

Babes, lovely post, par yaar , kis par time waste kar rahi ho itni lambi logical post deekar , one liners are enough for them LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

u better stop asking me to read something , i know Indian Law better than ppl who sit in abroad and give bashan 
not all people who live aboard give bashanLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLhain naaLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojtiny15LimitLessFan

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

u better stop asking me to read something , i know Indian Law better than ppl who sit in abroad and give bashan 

apparently not...if someone sitting in Australia has a better idea of it than uLOL anywayz lets stop this cos I know whose rightSmile Everyone who wants to think Tapasya is LEGALLY responsible for Vansh's death can go right on doing so it wont change anything. Smile
shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Chill Guys,

FYI TM thinks Ichcha is a man (as commented on d other thread) ROFLROFLROFL Even people not watching UT can have better logic then that LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123sonali_dghermione8divy609tiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
No farah , its irritating to see , they know not a thing about our LAW but aajathe hai jokes karne ,

@SRK, for ur kind info , my Jiju is advocate , I know more than u Do

rgattucjs369tiny15

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

No farah , its irritating to see , they know not a thing about our LAW but aajathe hai jokes karne ,

@SRK, for ur kind info , my Jiju is advocate , I know more than u Do

ROFL  so?
farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

same as some ppl know whose right we also know WHAT is right!

even if u say tapasya was not responsible for vansh's death still this wont change the truth .. simple!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Originally posted by jdfan

Sleepywell dear if you talk about law then please can you tell me according to which law ,which religion, which culture veer tapasya marriage is legal????ConfusedConfusedConfused no law , no religin  in the world allows this type of marriageConfusedConfused because the rituals performed were for ichcha not for tapasya..ConfusedConfusedso if you talk about law then veer never married tapasyaLOLLOLLOL and secondly yes its true ichcha loved veerEmbarrassed and she married veer on her will Embarrassedvansh only freed her or gave her permission to goClap... but come on yar it is only  a serial not reality LOL...and veer assumes that it is his child and please it is shown numerous times that ichcha has no problem with the childConfused ...it was she who was knitting socks for taps child, massaging her feet claiming that she knows how to take care of the woman going to her husband's child's mother,Confused actually dont forget it was ichcha who brought tapasya back to bundela houseConfused and she  the one who by again again reminding veer of his child brought him a tiny miny closer to his childConfused....and its tapasya who showed her aukat in front of her AngryAngrythat all she want is to take veer away from her Angrythat had made ichcha a bit concious because she has sacrificed /lost veer alot of time to taps this she dont want to loseCryCry ....as for veer i assume you might have not watched the episode where veer makes it clear to ichcha that why he is so eager to start a family with ichcha , so concious about hving a baby with her Cry... its because veer loves ichcha so muchEmbarrassedEmbarrassed , so he too dont want to lose herEmbarrassed and whatever he wants with her... tapasya always comes in between them.Angry.first he wanted ichcha to be his bride but tapasya came as his illegal brideAngry,and now when he wanted to have a family with her....... tapsaya again came here first by claiming to be mother of his childAngryAngry...please dont expect veer to accept tapasya and love her after what she had done to him Angry.. how much he suffered because of herAngry...she is responsible for his brother's suicide...Angry  
so i think this might  have cleared some of your confusion Smile..come on yaar dont mix real life with uttaranSmile..uttaran's story is nowhere near reality.Confused.. if talk about reality who would tolerate a wife like tapasya for so longAngry ... he would kick her out of the house the very first night.Angry...which mother will allow the murder of her son to be in her house whether she is pregnant or not...Angry uttaran follows no reality.. no lawConfusedLOLLOL

Babes, lovely post, par yaar , kis par time waste kar rahi ho itni lambi logical post deekar , one liners are enough for them LOL
yar kya karon mujh say bardashat nahi hota jab log ajeeb ajeeb bahany bana kar tapasya ko innocent sabit karte hainConfusedConfusedConfused par shaid meri koshish kuch rang lay ayeLOLLOLumeed par duniya qaim hayLOLLOLLOL 

farah007shyamstiny15

Go to top