Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: jdfan

hey are you from australia๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š oh wow๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ me too live in aussie land๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ur from australia? wow! u seem really sensible darling.. glad to meet you๐Ÿ˜Š
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Hiiii which part do u live in?

ADELAIDE๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒfrom where are you
jdfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: farah007

ur from australia? wow! u seem really sensible darling.. glad to meet you๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdfan

ADELAIDE๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒfrom where are you

Lovely๐Ÿ˜Š I live in Melbourne๐Ÿ˜Š
jdfan thumbnail

Lovely๐Ÿ˜Š I live in Melbourne๐Ÿ˜Š

great
varun.tap thumbnail
@Mama1234
your post is awesome..........
i liked to much your one one word this is a totally true and right words.......
for this serial........
apke post ka ek ek word creative ke paas jana chaheye............
its a awesome explanation of this show..........
I am getting everytime conffused when seen to ichcha............. everytime...
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
first of all, tappu's marriage to veer is not valid at all, cos as per indian laws marriage is valid only if both bride and groom give their consent.... and we know veer's sentiments for the marriage...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
so when the marriage itself is invalid,  all this baccha-vaccha, bahu ki adhikaar are all G**r..๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
mama1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ  hum bacche hai? First go and properly read the abettment to suicide law๐Ÿคฃ

exactly my point, fine he insitgated her, but it was a suicide, she didnt shoot him, he shot himself.. she can not be held liable for this in any court of law.. fine she can be in jail for bribing sid to kill iccha, but then iccha nad veer should be in jail for getting married while veer was married to taaps.. divorce does not happen in one day u know
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IisBliss

first of all, tappu's marriage to veer is not valid at all, cos as per indian laws marriage is valid only if both bride and groom give their consent.... and we know veer's sentiments for the marriage...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

so when the marriage itself is invalid, all this baccha-vaccha, bahu ki adhikaar are all G**r..๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Wo kya hai, topic starter at least honestly accept, tht he is unaware abt Indian law, but some people who claim to be legal expert never raise question abt legality of such marriage. How can cvs show divorce things, if even this marriage is illegal. But whn its come to Tapu defence for Vansh suicide instigation they become biggest expert. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† selective legal gyan or gyan ka show off. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
mama1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farah007

oho!!! How can u guys justify tapori acts?????? cant u all seeeee how many crimes she has committed.... are u alll blind or what!!! this is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and 1 more thing

TAPSYA is RESPONSIBLE for VANSH's death.. no matter how many times u guys deny this just for teh sake of rashmi's love...Open your eyes and accept teh truth... 
 but man! i am shocked to see such biased reviews!! 
@ankit ur right- we have been hearing this since ages.. 

My post was not in any way to justify tapasaya.. i will do another piece on that soon. my post was to show, that IcchA is not a loveable character also. She can be selfish and possessive as well, and not all that she has done can be justified by just saying that Taps is bad. Iccha married her sisters husband, that fact that he was marrying kinjalp/pinjal does not justify it. i will ask all u girls on the forum, that how will they feel if their own friend/cousin/sister married their ex-boyfriend or ex-husband within one month of thme leaving you??