Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

COME AND BASH ME (Page 7)

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Joined: 22 November 2007
Posts: 2736

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by maan-and-geet

what gives u the crazy idea that anyone would bash you for telling the truth... and giving words to everyone's frustration???

 
this thing has gone out of control.... i rather have the show 5 days a week and get a bang on full of maaneet episodes than what we have been getting lately.....
 

maine to SR ka dream dekhna hi chor diya hai..... maaneet ki SR to near future mein nazar nai aati....

even though i try to keep my thinking positive and still hope for the best.... but i cannot deny the fact that epis are getting worse and worse by the day.... if we get one good epi.... the next 5 are drag and full of AA

I too dont have any problem with MU, MC, Jealousy track.... I just want my maaneet back..... You are right GC is sacrificing his personal life for this drag...... I want to tell GC to go for your honeymoon for couple weeks and let the creative's give 100% AA track so they can solve it and get rid of it....... ye constant torture nai saha jaa raha ab ....... so by the time he comes back we can get our Maaneet back.....

 



Thank u, i too had tried telling myself and everyone else to keep being +ve but now that spirit has totally left me..... i too really wish that the show go back to 5 days a week if we get our Maaneet back............... see i stopped referring to them as Maaneet and started referring to them as M&G as they seem to be best of friends and not a newly married couple much in love............... AA will be the death of this show and yet the CVs and PH are like kasam bound to make us endure them............. they really seem like torture to me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, M&G story line has become a sideshow........ SR kaise hoga unless they resolve the impossible baby issue... something which will take another 11 months to solve by that time we will think of them as bro and sis.............

Lol.... i think if Cvs keep giving us Crap epis it wont even take 11 months to convice us that geet is maan's long lost sister like Vicky LOLLOLLOL

but honestly ab to fourm pe ane ka bhi dil nai karta.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Joined: 13 November 2010
Posts: 6320

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan-and-geet

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by Tuli

totally agree wid u dear. I want to ask d cvs one thing...acha msk ko kya pata nehi hai uski sis ne 1 cmpany ki itni shares kharid li, paise kya pedh pe ugte hai?


Thanks Tuli, yeah there is so much discontinuity in the show now that they have made a serious mockery of everything.............. and u do have a very valid question.........  God knows how he seems to be unaware of that ...or the CVs are trying to show that Annie herself owns that much money that she can buy a new company and not make a dent in her finances.............
well i think that CVs want us to beleive that Annie bought the company by selling her pearl collection.... remember when daddi gave Annie her pearl collection to take with her to shimla and the next day she bought the companyLOLLOL and didnt even go to shimla for her studies CryCry


ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL  ROFL Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap U really made my day.....what an excellent idea......... just imagine how confused the CVs are as to what to do and all as one day they show her mentioning and letting Arjun hear that she is going to Shimla and next M&G go there and there isn't any mention of her not going or anything.... why mention it in the first place when u all are planning to send M&G there???? the Cvs are a bunch of confused people...............
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Joined: 13 November 2010
Posts: 6320

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan-and-geet

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by maan-and-geet

what gives u the crazy idea that anyone would bash you for telling the truth... and giving words to everyone's frustration???

 
this thing has gone out of control.... i rather have the show 5 days a week and get a bang on full of maaneet episodes than what we have been getting lately.....
 

maine to SR ka dream dekhna hi chor diya hai..... maaneet ki SR to near future mein nazar nai aati....

even though i try to keep my thinking positive and still hope for the best.... but i cannot deny the fact that epis are getting worse and worse by the day.... if we get one good epi.... the next 5 are drag and full of AA

I too dont have any problem with MU, MC, Jealousy track.... I just want my maaneet back..... You are right GC is sacrificing his personal life for this drag...... I want to tell GC to go for your honeymoon for couple weeks and let the creative's give 100% AA track so they can solve it and get rid of it....... ye constant torture nai saha jaa raha ab ....... so by the time he comes back we can get our Maaneet back.....

 



Thank u, i too had tried telling myself and everyone else to keep being +ve but now that spirit has totally left me..... i too really wish that the show go back to 5 days a week if we get our Maaneet back............... see i stopped referring to them as Maaneet and started referring to them as M&G as they seem to be best of friends and not a newly married couple much in love............... AA will be the death of this show and yet the CVs and PH are like kasam bound to make us endure them............. they really seem like torture to me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, M&G story line has become a sideshow........ SR kaise hoga unless they resolve the impossible baby issue... something which will take another 11 months to solve by that time we will think of them as bro and sis.............

Lol.... i think if Cvs keep giving us Crap epis it wont even take 11 months to convice us that geet is maan's long lost sister like Vicky LOLLOLLOL

but honestly ab to fourm pe ane ka bhi dil nai karta.....


I come to the forum to give vent to my frustrations and to talk with my friends here as this is the only place where i can talk abt HIM so openly.............ha ha ha, actually i have made quite a lot of friends here...............
Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Joined: 21 April 2008
Posts: 8315

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
We all think the same dear
I really miss my GHSPCry
But we together can FIGHT n bring back the MAGIC
We TOGETHER can bring the orignal team of ghsp along with swati pandey who gave us this amazing show!
Cmon guys
Join this page

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1623250

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Joined: 13 November 2010
Posts: 6320

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

We all think the same dear
I really miss my GHSPCry
But we together can FIGHT n bring back the MAGIC
We TOGETHER can bring the orignal team of ghsp along with swati pandey who gave us this amazing show!
Cmon guys
Join this page

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1623250


I surely will............ what has happened to our show yaar.... iam so sad watching them zoom in and zoom out just for a few seconds... it was better with 5 days in a row............ why is the PH not bringing in the earlier writers????
Tressa Goldie
Tressa
Tressa

Joined: 25 June 2010
Posts: 1473

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Well said... Im bored of Geet now... All thanks to the PH for making it boring...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Joined: 13 November 2010
Posts: 6320

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tressa

Well said... Im bored of Geet now... All thanks to the PH for making it boring...

We are all frustrated with where this is going and yet we remain loyal fans of the lead pair(not AA, as they seem to be the lead now a days) but of M&G.
roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Joined: 11 November 2010
Posts: 12791

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Who in their right minds would bash you when you are speaking the downright truth Khushi?
 
 
Honestly, you summed up the questions people have been asking ever since the AA track started. Trust me girl, we all feel the same.
 
 
 
Thankfully now though, everyone is petitioning, signing andolans, flooding FB pages for Geet/Star One/4Lions in order to get Swati & Team back or just Swati as they are the light at the end of the tunnel for us. They shall come back and save our show.
 
 
Trust me .. if Swati was here.. she would've made AA bareable for us..she's that good. And she would've shown and kept logic in character consistency. Geet was starting to be shown as more stupid and childish than before and more disinterested in KC .. which was totally not her character. At all. So .. we all feel the same.
 
Swati needs to come back because of this.
 
 
 
People should start to flood the pages on FB and email/PM Swati on FB. She needs to have our voices heard!
 
 
 
 
Z

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Geet Spoilers Corner # 1:Article+Pics Pg 149 17/10

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 1198   Views: 362136

*Shruti* 1198 362136 18 October 2010 at 7:45am by *Shruti*
Gurmeet at Krantiveer Pre Release Bash morepic pg4

2 3 4 5

Author: sallu_lover   Replies: 34   Views: 6121

sallu_lover 34 6121 04 September 2010 at 5:51am by k-ekta fan
ITA 10yrs Anniversary Bash - Pics

2 3 4 5

Author: niveditha   Replies: 38   Views: 3807

niveditha 38 3807 20 July 2010 at 9:38am by ..RamKiJanaki..
Indian Television Academy Bash picss

Author: rose_e   Replies: 6   Views: 3077

rose_e 6 3077 20 July 2010 at 7:55am by adits7
Lets not bash Geet n try2understand her reaction

Author: divineplan   Replies: 6   Views: 819

divineplan 6 819 08 July 2010 at 9:15am by bDgT

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index