Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Expectations from Maha Episode (Page 3)

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by nida8724

i think they both realize that they love each other arjun will realize today i think but arohi may be on maha episode when rudar ask arjun to leave the house may be then she realize that arjun care for every1 and nobody cares for him except dadi and rashi bt nowdays rashi is in hospital and dadi may take arjun's side becoz she knows the truth....

i have a question when ever i see karan and kritika in their real life karan always let down kritika that "tumhary ghar pe tv ta" tum achay school mein parley ti " and all does he really love her?????

Well said yaar only two people in house Rashi & dadi cares of him no one else but soon she(Arohi) will start doing that. Wink Wink Wink

But i didn't get your second paragraph yaar. Confused Confused Confused

We Should Add Billu Romit & Raj To The Real Family List Naah ? These 5 Are Arjun's Real Family & Soon Arohi Will Enter It Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

Originally posted by Pranii

great topic :D

well i don't think the previous two maha epis of KMH2 have helped it to pace up the story but seeing the promo, it seems like it will be a different story this Saturday. and i really hope this happens.

Talking of expectations, i want  new layer to be added to this love-hatred relationship of Arjuhi, that is understanding and trust. and hope we'll see less of comedy and more serious and emotional stuff :)

Exactly my thoughts! I don't mind the comedy, its a breath of fresh air as compared to 'social issue based ' soaps! I'm not against such soaps, I'm an ardent viewer of one such soap myselfEmbarrassed But I would love it more if they showed some dram along with comedy, not just comedyTongue

Yes it should be a perfect blend of both yaar. Tongue Tongue Tongue

Continuity of same thing irritates and it doesn't make interesting the show. Confused Confused Confused

Damyanthi

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

i think they both realize that they love each other arjun will realize today i think but arohi may be on maha episode when rudar ask arjun to leave the house may be then she realize that arjun care for every1 and nobody cares for him except dadi and rashi bt nowdays rashi is in hospital and dadi may take arjun's side becoz she knows the truth....

i have a question when ever i see karan and kritika in their real life karan always let down kritika that "tumhary ghar pe tv ta" tum achay school mein parley ti " and all does he really love her?????

Well said yaar only two people in house Rashi & dadi cares of him no one else but soon she(Arohi) will start doing that. Wink Wink Wink

We Should Add Billu Romit & Raj To The Real Family List Naah ? These 5 Are Arjun's Real Family & Soon Arohi Will Enter It Big smile

Yeah exactly right. Clap Clap Clap

These are the part of Arjun's family and rest of all are fake.
Ouch Ouch Ouch
Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Yeah exactly right. Clap Clap Clap

These are the part of Arjun's family and rest of all are fake.
Ouch Ouch Ouch

The Other Part Of The Family Is Disgusting .....So Mean & Cheap Dead

Mahak Sinha

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
maria heheh y eah they mean cheeap but i still like watchign them :O
they entertaining.
especially whena rjuns threatenss mikky and jiggy heheh

Mahak Sinha

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
I Agree That The Singhania Family Share A Great Chemistry LOL

wida

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
maha episodes se kuch expect karna hi bekaar hai... CVs khabi hamari suni.... CVs toh Ullus se bhi bhadkar nikle....LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mina_TMahak Sinha

myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged

I want following

Jignesh truth to come out and he kicked out of Rashi life

RPS realie what a great son Arjun is and start treating him like real son

Arohi realize how good Arjun is

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mina_TMahak Sinha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index