India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Time for me to be silent..!! (Page 5)

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
i wanna assure u again no matter what happens i will never leave abhay's side. he is my hero, and i love his character. i love his character. i find sid's character intruguing, but he willl never be able to replace what i feel for our abahy and what's in my heart for abhay.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

AnuN Senior Member
AnuN
AnuN

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Hey, no worries... this show is and will always be about Abhay Pia... Its Pyar ki yeh ek kahani and not fight ki or vamps ki... you know what I mean.. We should be thankful to Sid. He is a great actor and he is just contributing positively to this show.. If some ppl want to watch it for Sid Panchi or Sid Abhay, then thats fine.. you know its just increasing TRP of our fav show.. So be happy and I like Sid more as a Vamp and Abhay more as a lover.. hope this makes sense.. They both have their own qualities that are complementing each ohter nicely.
And its nice to stay calm.. We dont want it be a DMG forum part 2.. hope you know what I mean..
And to keep it safe, I hope Ekta never makes a mistake of bringing in Abhay Pia Sid triangle.. that will be the end.. Then no one would be able to save this forum from becoming DMG forum.. So as far as we have Abhay Pia and Sid Panchi.. I'm happy... And I'll love both pairs equally as all of them are great actor.. Take care.. Dont stress yourself for a soap..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index