Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Things I Noticed - 02/24/11

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

Hello people!

*waves*

I'm not even going to waste a lot of time rambling on here and instead I'll get right on with the TIN. LOL But I have to say the the absolute highlight of today's episode was the Dutta-Nakku conversation in the end.. *sigh* Day Dreaming

Alright then, be warned - read at your own risk! ROFL

• You know how I was wondering yesterday what I might have forgotten? Yeah well I remembered! LOL It was Kala's earrings - one of the earrings is missing the last tear-drop!! It's broken and they let her wear it?! And even more, they actually shot TWICE with that thing because that earring changes ears (from left to right) between shots! What kanjoosi yaar!! I'm sure "Tai Sahib" has enough money to buy herself a good pair of earrings.. ROFLROFLROFLROFL

• It takes Dutta running away for Chaskar to realize that he can over power Seema?! LMAO! Kya courage hai! *awed muh* ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

• Running through the jungle.. Yada, yada, yada.. Sudarshan giving his periodical teeth-grinding expressions that I've come to realize I'm allergic too.. Yada, yada, yada.. Sudarshan gets kicked and the next second Dutta DISAPPEARS!!!! *shocked muh* ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Maybe his super-flying skills from the fan days came handy again!! Because there is no other way he could have disappeared in that sparcely populated forest so quickly! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

• *sigh* This man is going to be the death of me, you know! The way he is just ecstatic at the thought of having Nakku THERE with him even if he can't see her - *sigh* That just makes me want to give him a hug. Really. That small scene where Dutta sees a "blurr" Nakku and a very content/elated smile spreads across his face because he knows that's HER with him.. *sigh* *sigh* *sigh* Day Dreaming

• So.. quick question.. You know how Dutta says something right after he realizes Sudarshan is close by and before Nakku suggests that they move to a denser area? *hopes someone knows what she's alluding to* Did ANYONE understand what he said? Because I rewatched that bit 10 times and it makes NO sense to me.. It's like he's speaking incomprehensible gibberish. EmbarrassedLOL If you understood it, can you PLEASE tell me what he said?! *hopeful muh some more* LOLROFLROFLROFL

• You know, seeing Dutta cower under that foliage to hide from Sudarshan reminded me of the very first meeting between Dutta and Nakku when he gets shot during an ambush.. Dutta has never been one to back down from a fight. He never runs away or hide from his enemy. And this is the one thing he'd adamantly reiterated throughout his stay with Seema - that he DOES NOT run away and hide. But whenever Nakku's concerned, he will do WHATEVER it takes to protect her - even if it means hiding from Sudarshan until he is a more suitable position to take him down without endangering Nakku OR turning his back on men with loaded guns while he makes sure that Nakku gets to enter the car and be safe (during that first meet). Nakku's safety ALWAYS comes first. Never, never, never has this man put her in danger - even if the situation calls for extreme measures he never does anything that could possibly endanger her. She's always a priority. *sigh* Embarrassed

• LMAO! Seeing Kala watch Chaskar express his "power" over Seema reminded me of someone waiting at the movie theater and watching the beginning previews before the movie starts - they're waiting for something important (the movie or in this case news of Dutta's capture) but they can make do with the previews (or Chaskar's show of power in this case) in the meantime.. ROFLROFLROFL And she was SO pissed when Sudarshan landed back empty handed! *sigh* I think she'd have thrown both Sudarshan and Chaskar off her "team" a long long time ago if it wasn't for the fact that there was NO ONE else to replace them at the moment. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Although she did let Chaskar go now - he was too overwhelmed by Seema's betrayal and he instantly became disposable.. She's almost sociopathic in her nature - she needs control but everyone she controls is disposable to her.. They can ALL be replaced in some way or another should the need arise.. *intrigued muh* LOL

• WHAT is Kala's plan regarding Seema?! I don't get it!! Ermm But then I can rarely (read never) forsee what she's planned until she actually unveils it and then I get bowled over.. Oooo! I'm so excited to see what's on her mind!! Big smile

• I know a lot of us were wondering why we weren't made privy to Dutta's pain at realizing Kala's truth yesterday. And I was so sure it was Sudarshan's mention of Nakku that put a fast brake on that "hurt-Dutta" and brought out the "protective-Dutta" instead. But now, when he's momentarily alluded danger and ensured Nakku's safety.. NOW his pain resurfaces.. And to see him like that - in so much pain, so resigned and so crest fallen.. *sigh* It breaks my heart. I mean for that initial moment before he says anything, Dutta really looked so exhausted/hurt/resigned all together. Like the idea of having been betrayed by someone so close to him, someone he loved SO much had just ripped the heart right out of him! This is the first time a woman who he wasn't romantically involved with has betrayed him - usually he'd be able to resort to his "pretty women are evil" logic but this time around he's in unchartered territory. And you can see his despair/confusion on his face and hear it in his voice. HOW is supposed to fight an enemy he can't see coming?! HOW is he supposed to win a battle which will cause him the most pain? *sigh* Oh Dutta! How I wish it didn't have to be so.. Ouch

• AND he finally listened to her!! Finally he understands Nakku's fear and her logic behind keeping her truth from him - her fear of inflicting "unbearable" pain on his heart and mind. He'd always been wary of betrayals and she just didn't want to cause him that pain (even though you and I both know it was inevitable and the wait just prolonged the hurt *sigh*). I love that Nakku didn't just assume that her actions didn't warrant an explanation anymore. She had always maintained that if he'd just let her explain, that's all she wanted. And even now, after all this, that's the FIRST thing she does as soon as she finds time. And I, for some reason, find that almost noble of her Embarrassed.. Most people would just "mitti pao" on the whole thing and move on. But she wouldn't! He deserved an explanation even NOW - and she since hadn't been allowed to explain before now, it didn't excuse her of that obligation towards him. *sigh* These two have such an old romance feel to them. They make me want to believe in honor, chivalry and loyalty all over again.. *sigh* Day Dreaming

• I might just be over analyzing here.. but this is the first "married couple" conversation they've had and I loved it! Dutta didn't hesitate to lay is pain and vulnerability out in front of Nakku (not that he needed to do that for Nakku to know in the first place) and Nakku was RIGHT THERE to catch him and PROTECT him! She told him she's be his courage, his faith and his strength to endure. And she omitted out some details (regarding the imprisoned PN members back home) that she felt might not provide the "help" he needed at the moment. Dutta needed to get back his footing and regroup after this betrayal. Telling him about his family's persecution would just make him rash and cause him to do something premature and stupid. She looked out for him and he gave into her and drew strength from her.. *sigh* I loved it! It was a very meaningful conversation! So natural, so comfortable! These two just give me a warm feeling in my gut.. Day Dreaming

• Did anyone notice the slight smile that spread across Dutta's face as Nakku mentions "saath phere" for the first time? Right as he remembers their wedding?! Haye! I love this man! And I love how just the mere mention of their day brings that involuntary smile on his face.. *sigh some more* Day Dreaming

• So I really loved the "char phere, teen kadam" line! It was such a sweet way for Nakku to explain to him that he'd always carried his share of the burden and she'd be there to do her part. And I LOVED how she suggested that she'd protect him - even if she didn't have his strength, she had her perseverence.. And she'd be there for him. I've never ever seen a stronger portrayal of a woman. She was soft spoken, she was loving, but she was STRONG! She didn't yell or scream or talk about random strength-related-metaphors. She was a wife who was telling her husband she will be there to look out for him. Not for a moment in that conversation did I think that she was exaggerating her abilities. She made ME believe that she'd protect him.. *awed muh* It's no wonder that Dutta looked as content/happy/peaceful as he did as he closed his eyes and tilted his head back. He was relieved and dare I say emboldened by her support - her words seemed to have filled him with the strength he needed to go on while they simultaneously provided comfort from that sting of betrayal/despair. *wonders if she made any sense* I can't help it! These two turn my brain to mush and after a while I can't even be sure if what I'm saying actually sounds remotely legible.. EmbarrassedLOL

And that's it! *hopeful muh* I am so not sure how this turned out - a part of me is actually scared about posting this. I did this all from memory again - a single viewing of the episode.. Embarrassed Lets just hope that I don't get any chappals swung my way for this.. *hopeful muh some more* But in all fairness, I did warn you guys.. *ducks and runs away* ROFLROFL

Edited by -Fivr- - 24 February 2011 at 9:06pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalivnnnpreetiamsilkrouteKavitaDRkomal_w25vahgarstar1315divya17-7desigrl414princessmithaiAbhiAnisasha_1mnx12bfunofbb123ltl_fanPooja_219sub_rosaskavitha08left_foreverivy_11suhana19MelodiousDreamspigbelly4myfeetushankitvcWarda.-Srushti-smile.sarakabeeraspeakingPrinsesse.Suvi--Sia---Huma-MrsKhanAreYaar

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Well I too noticed Kalas earrings parading Left Right Left between the two ears.........Ur TIN simply superb........... luved it............ Tasha slight romancing when they were hiding tooo good......... Dutta opening up his hurt feelings in frnt of Nakku....... so emotional...........Tasha convo in the end out of this world.........

Edited by ushankitvc - 24 February 2011 at 9:16pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-Pooja_219suhana19-Srushti-smile.sara

AbhiAni Goldie
AbhiAni
AbhiAni

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Wonderful FivrClapClapClap.  Yesterday i missed the epi but today am sure it will be just TashaEmbarrassed..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-suhana19-Srushti-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
^^ Thank you guys! You all are too kind -  honestly speaking, I'm actually quite unsure about this TIN here.. *doubtful muh* EmbarrassedLOL 

But I'm really excited to see how they end this week - So far this week has been an absolute delight! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219suhana19-Srushti-Prinsesse.Suvi

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
U always help to understand the episode better Fivr....thanks for sharing ur thoughts

btw i m missing DDs e-LS a lot...wen will she be out of her busy schedule

Edited by ccolaco - 24 February 2011 at 9:30pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-Fivr-Pooja_219suhana19-Srushti-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
^^ I have no idea yaar, but I'm so sure she'd love this track that's going on currently! Big smile Maybe she'll be back soon.. *fingers crossed*

Pooja_219left_foreversuhana19-Srushti-

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Hey FivrHug
Once again a wonderful and amazing TinThumbs UpClap.....Loved it ....Wink......
earnings wala blopper.LOLi was busy watching tasha .....so  i skipped kala"s scenes.LOL....."suhana ducks away from flying chaapals coming her way from Fivr"....Tasha takes my breath awayDay Dreaming.....This track has just began ....iam getting greedy more romance.....
Btw i loved the way u wrote it and explained so well..awesome.....thanx yaar...glad and happy that u are back...taking time from ur busy schedule....u rock....keep up the great work...waiting for tomorrow"s epi....
Love and hugs
suhanaHug

-Fivr-Pooja_219ushankitvc-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Hey Fivr...cant tell you how glad I am to have you backBig smile

• So.. quick question.. You know how Dutta says something right after he realizes Sudarshan is close by and before Nakku suggests that they move to a denser area? *hopes someone knows what she's alluding to* Did ANYONE understand what he said? Because I rewatched that bit 10 times and it makes NO sense to me.. It's like he's speaking incomprehensible gibberish. EmbarrassedLOL If you understood it, can you PLEASE tell me what he said?! *hopeful muh some more* ROFL
Well from what I understood he said' Khatra tala nahi hai Nakku'Embarrassed

WHAT is Kala's plan regarding Seema?! I don't get it!! Ermm But then I can rarely (read never) forsee what she's planned until she actually unveils it and then I get bowled over.. Oooo! I'm so excited to see what's on her mind!! Big smile
I Personally think that CVs did not want to show that Dutta deserted a woman to die...and rightly so...it would have shattered his image beyond redemption...and they have not worked out what to do about it either...hence the myster..My POV ofcourse

I know a lot of us were wondering why we weren't made privy to Dutta's pain at realizing Kala's truth yesterday. And I was so sure it was Sudarshan's mention of Nakku that put a fast brake on that "hurt-Dutta" and brought out the "protective-Dutta" instead. But now, when he's momentarily alluded danger and ensured Nakku's safety.. NOW his pain resurfaces.. And to see him like that - in so much pain, so resigned and so crest fallen.. *sigh* It breaks my heart. I mean for that initial moment before he says anything, Dutta really looked so exhausted/hurt/resigned all together. Like the idea of having been betrayed by someone so close to him, someone he loved SO much had just ripped the heart right out of him! This is the first time a woman who he wasn't romantically involved with has betrayed him - usually he'd be able to resort to his "pretty women are evil" logic but this time around he's in unchartered territory. And you can see his despair/confusion on his face and hear it in his voice. HOW is supposed to fight an enemy he can't see coming?! HOW is he supposed to win a battle which will cause him the most pain? *sigh* Oh Dutta! How I wish it didn't have to be so.. Ouch

@ underlined...yes...it just seeped in...

@ Bold... his heart broke literally..Cry

I might just be over analyzing here.. but this is the first "married couple" conversation they've had and I loved it! Dutta didn't hesitate to lay is pain and vulnerability out in front of Nakku (not that he needed to do that for Nakku to know in the first place) and Nakku was RIGHT THERE to catch him and PROTECT him! She told him she's be his courage, his faith and his strength to endure. And she omitted out some details (regarding the imprisoned PN members back home) that she felt might not provide the "help" he needed at the moment. Dutta needed to get back his footing and regroup after this betrayal. Telling him about his family's persecution would just make him rash and cause him to do something premature and stupid. She looked out for him and he gave into her and drew strength from her.. *sigh* I loved it! It was a very meaningful conversation! So natural, so comfortable! These two just give me a warm feeling in my gut.. Day Dreaming
These two will be the death of me...That scene had left a huge lump in my chest and am still choked up Embarrassed

So I really loved the "char phere, teen kadam" line! It was such a sweet way for Nakku to explain to him that he'd always carried his share of the burden and she'd be there to do her part. And I LOVED how she suggested that she'd protect him - even if she didn't have his strength, she had her perseverence.. And she'd be there for him. I've never ever seen a stronger portrayal of a woman. She was soft spoken, she was loving, but she was STRONG! She didn't yell or scream or talk about random strength-related-metaphors. She was a wife who was telling her husband she will be there to look out for him. Not for a moment in that conversation did I think that she was exaggerating her abilities. She made ME believe that she'd protect him.. *awed muh* It's no wonder that Dutta looked as content/happy/peaceful as he did as he closed his eyes and tilted his head back. He was relieved and dare I say emboldened by her support - her words seemed to have filled him with the strength he needed to go on while they simultaneously provided comfort from that sting of betrayal/despair. *wonders if she made any sense* I can't help it! These two turn my brain to mush and after a while I can't even be sure if what I'm saying actually sounds remotely legible.. EmbarrassedLOL
@bold ...that is what I thought , we have our koel Nakku back..although a more mature version of her...
Fivr you don't know what your TIN mean to us..we rewatch the whole epi through your eyes and forget all the  glitches and editing catastrophes...thank you...Embarrassed
Just one more thing...Did you feel that when Nakku was telling Duttta that she will be his strength, he smiled at her simple, strong yet naive convictions...A man who is worldly and right now broken hearted was being shown a dream by an eternal dreamer and he was just too overwhelmed to speak ...and so he suddenly changed the topic and made an attempt to stand up and go..unable to talk further....Just loved how Nakku won't let him go on defeated and makes him stop...and just loved how Dutta goes on his knees and puts his hands on her lap, all ready to listen to her ...how he must have craved for them all these monthsEmbarrassed
Sorry for the rambling....just had a thought...and could not include in my update...so am posting in yoursBig smile
Fab post, Fivr...please  donot stop postingBig smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25star1315AbhiAniprincessmithaimnx12-Fivr-Pooja_219suhana19pigbelly4myfeetPrinsesse.Suvikabeeraspeaking

Go to top