India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Runjhun Back to Servitude?

mayona IF-Dazzler
mayona
mayona

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
I hate the cvs one day they show greedy Pandeys being all goody with Runjhun and Amma and the next day back to square one they all become evil  because of Vishnu Pandey and now this evil Kalsanwali too has warned R that she will be slave whole her life which I hope not but I request cvs pls show Guddu become a saviour for R and amma they both are in a helpless situation and  now the cop to is on evil Vishnu Pandey side and so now the cop will not listen to ammas pleas he might now threaten Guddu because of Vishnu  but  G is quite strong character  who can handle Pandey and we all feel that given chance G can become an anchor for Amma has he has soft corner for a  mother figure so I hope if given chance G could help out amma pls cvs show some light for R and amma in form of Guddu has for Lakhan and wife they are looking at their own evil selfish intrests so I have less hopes about them

Edited by mayona - 24 February 2011 at 8:58pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

afghan33Prabhkallushanak.hotrusha4003tehzeeb25

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
i agree they(cvs) should show guddu as their saviour ...its high time now .....but v just have to wait n watch cuz its written that bcuz of those mamis gunjun will get married .......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkalluedabella

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
~ Let's just hope Runjhun doesn't end up being a servant for that long.  Plus,  Guddu has already gotten more closer to the Pandeys (I'm thinkin' of his bike standLOL & his past few encounters w/the horrible Pandey bros).  Maybe Runjhun will eventually come out of the Pandey house to run an errand & her & Guddu's eyes will meet.  I'm quite surprised us viewers have not gotten to see any Gunjhun scenes for soo long.  I don't care if the next Gunjhun scene is just an eyelock without any dialogue, the eyelock will be magnetic, it will really pull us viewers in since if there's anything the majority of us viewers love about this show it's GunjhunBig smile but like I said before it's better to be patient w/the Gunjhun scenes because w/what's gonna happen later w/them in the storyline of the show, it's totally worth waitin' for!!!!  

Edited by edabella - 26 February 2011 at 3:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallu

Prabhkallu Goldie
Prabhkallu
Prabhkallu

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by edabella

~ Let's just hope Runjhun doesn't end up being a servant for that long.  Plus,  Guddu has already gotten more closer to the Pandeys (I'm thinkin' of his bike standLOL & his past few encounters w/the horrible Pandey bros).  Maybe Runjhun will eventually come out of the Pandey house to run an errand & her & Guddu's eyes will meet.  I'm quite surprised us viewers have not gotten to see any Gunjhun scenes for soo long.  I don't care if the next Gunjhun scene is just an eyelock without any dialogue, the eyelock will be magnetic, it will really pull us viewers in since if there's anything the majority of us viewers love about this show it's GunjhunBig smile but like I said before it's better to be patient w/the Gunjhun scenes because w/what's gonna happen later w/them in the storyline of the show, it's totally worth waitin' for!!!!  

Totally agree with you!
Ohhh.. Im so excited! Tongue

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index