Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

*~ DreamGirl~*AVINA FF#2.Thread#2,*link post:2* (Page 73)

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

so the day is passed and the night is approching ...  so are you ready for a pre-cap. Embarrassed

ye it is only the middle part ok... 

Dev was laying horizontally resting his head  over her upper chest and  was holding her hand in his ,   kissing over her slender long finger : do you know what  your fingers are telling me secretly... 

Her fingers just curled in taking his love for them and she waited to hear  from him: they are telling me that to hold you in my arm like a sithar and then moving my fingers over it  ,  I will be able to hear the music.   Ha Radhika,  it is the sound of night that is around us, but I can hear the sithar music, I can hear the sweet voice of that koel , I can see the peacock dancing, I can feel the rain drops, I can feel the flowing water, his eyes sparkled looking at the ceiling imagining all these around him at that moment : ha Radhika, I am realizing now that  one doesn't need all these around them to feel it, just love from the deepest of your heart, you will be able to see, feel, and hear all these around you , your love will make you see it, feel it, hear it. ......       But with all these I am missing something, something so precious to me Radhika,  and then  releasing her hand and leaning over her upper body, forcing his elbow on that little space, he supported his head in that strong palm and  looking at her face he said :  what I am missing is your giggle, along with that shaky leaves. .....

Devika coughing hard... will catch you all with part 101, hopefully.....Wink

Edited by Devika. - 13 April 2011 at 5:13pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchibabblykscjkNabesasweetfamily5armadshalinikanaguDancer97vinianilDAIRY25sweetrose92PutijaChalhovlaxmisradhika5radha_bilaharisuwinanu17

laxmis Goldie
laxmis
laxmis

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
hank you Devika for a very romatic update. You made it very special the lovely couple surrounded by the nature and immersed in each other. Clap.Going by the pre-cap  looks like we are going to be gifted with yet another romantic update. TLC

Edited by laxmis - 13 April 2011 at 5:34pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kscjkvinianilradhika5radha_bilahariDevika.

suwin IF-Rockerz
suwin
suwin

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Thank you devika, the pre cab looks awesome waiting for the update ASAP Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

radhev Groupbie
radhev
radhev

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
so romance abhi nahi utra hai and we are now again going to dreamworld .hope very soon
waiting for complete part

Devika.

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
di i think we live in dreamworld for 2 to 3 hours only 1 while reading and then after until it effects
but in ur case i think from starting to write 100 th episode ,u are living with our radev ,writting 100th then readinng comments and then again writting 101,sounds good
we are completely ready to enter again in our radev's dreamworld ,so finish it up soon very soon ,we are waiting ok

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5Devika.

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Thank you friendsruchibabblyprakrikscjkAditiDwissen5armadashabalmichNabesaimissourikhus1973rmonte72udeshi91vijayarjunsweetrose92shalinikanaguavinaalwayssweetfamilyrad4devradha_bilaharivinianilsugarandspicelaxmi_avinafanDAIRY25suwinv3gradev09anu17NiHa24radev_foreverradhika5abhilasha_dreamgauranitaibvs7691chalhovnycsweetie,  for liking part 100..   and also for the lovely PM's.

Thank you so much  Diary 25, suwin, radehev, ekta-bajaj, vijayarjun, zorinatm, abhi,nycsweetie, NiHa24, vini, v3gradev09, rad4dev,shankar, seshatree, anu, khus1973,radhika5,lexmi-avinafan, chalhov, sweetfamily,laxmis, and the team for your precious time to leave me the comments.

so yes... now they are back in their love world, where they know each other well now.  so one more episode to make it complete and then we will be catching up with our regualr routine of mostly daily updates form sunday or monday onwards.  i think by then i will be back into my normal health,and will be able to continue with my normal pace, as  i don't have much time left, need to complete it   as soon as possible , may be another  two or three weeks. OMG! that will be awasome.. ok then.. will catch you all with next episode soon...
Thank you radhika 5 for the lovely flowervase,  loving this pink flower and i may look for one this  spring season..
Thanks laxmi for that white petals. I can't wait to get there, I want it to be rain, and I wish to pluck those white petals with my fingers and make long strands...   i wnt to smell the wet land, and i should take a deep breath before it dry away from the atmospehere.. I am ready..

love
 Devika

Edited by Devika. - 14 April 2011 at 8:07am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchibabblyNabesaPutijaChalhovradhika5bvs7691

radhev Groupbie
radhev
radhev

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
what u said u are going to wrap up due to lack of time. u are having some important work to do?i wish u complete that work soon very soon so that u can live without that burden and extra work.we know u also will not be able to live without our radev.

Devika.

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
u again going to wrap up.what happened dear?any problem
after completeing that important work and finding time,pls start again.only u are who update regularly dear ,other once in a weekend .we don't want this pls.
wish u find time for us and for our lovely radev

Devika.

Go to top