Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

*~ DreamGirl~*AVINA FF#2.Thread#2,*link post:2* (Page 68)

honey_princess Goldie
honey_princess
honey_princess

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Sorry for not commenting before, couldn't sight IF with the workload in my hands! 
Had a lot of catching up to do! All were beautiful updates! I loved the way how RaDev had started bonding with each other. 
All the very best for the 100th update!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Redefine Radev love....  pre-cap... coming up part 100.. 

He looked at those dreamy eyes, and his hand unknowingly stroked on her pinkish cheek.
And his lips mumbled: you satisfied my thirst for now Radhika, but why didn't I see the thirst of your lips earlier.

Radhika with a wet throat: you did see it, but I ignored my thirst, and tried to hide it from myself.

His soft secretly words mumbled:  now I know how to find it even if you try to hide it away from yourself, .   After a pause he asked: now can you feel the wetness on your feet.

She just lowered her face and loosening her arms around him, she looked down , and then resting her head on his side , she lifted up those wetness with her feet and she slowly raised it up and the water started rolling down.... wetting her  lower leg.  She repeated the same as his eyes watched her fair  leg, which was playing in that cold water, but her  ears were listening to his heartbeat, her hands were clinging to him, she saw  his eyes on her feet, so she preferred to continue that act to  see that smile on his face,  to sooth his eyes wish'

I want you to forget whatever i preeched all this time, I want you to fill your heart with love.. radev -love.. where the nature will be the witness...  where love hold no boundareis....   where my Radhika:the dreamy girl, will be the outspoken priyathama of her Dev..  Radhika's Dev.....  wait for part 100... where with the last line of that part, i want you to forget Devika the writer and you see only Radev... only  Radev....Embarrassed

Edited by Devika. - 11 April 2011 at 8:06am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchibabblykscjkAditiDNabesasweetfamilyDancer97vinianilshalinikanaguDAIRY25PutijaChalhovlaxmi_avinafanradhika5avina_radev48laxmisradha_bilahariv3gradev09suwinanu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
thanks di I love your ideas soo much and thank you to send us to the dreamy world......................where Radev live...wow RaDevs moments fill with.........................
now a days we can see pain and heart broken moments of our sweet couple....
love your FF a lot...and thanks for the precap.......................

Devika.

khus1973 Groupbie
khus1973
khus1973

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Hi Devika,

Great 99th update .Congratulations for the coming 100th episode. Yr upadate is just mindblowing.you r the only  one who updates daily.yr update has great story and you so nicely express each characters feelings which is touching our hearts .As you say it is about dreamgirl,as we read the upadate we are taken to dreamland where we feel so happy  to be in it.A thousands thanks for writing this update for us and continue writing it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.anu17

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
sorry , gave wrong page number..Confused
sweetfamily Groupbie
sweetfamily
sweetfamily

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Thanks for the gr8 precap...waitinf for part 100

Devika.

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
THANKS FOR CLEARING ALL DOUBTS WHEATHER KNOWINGLY OR UNKNOWINGLY I WAS HAVING
a big thanks and yes i read ur note NAUGHTY ONEone feel so happy na when thought about childhood's reminisces
AND THE MOST IMP PRECAP
u know i was demanding the same so i bursted out what came in my mind at that instant hope u didn't feel bad.now i am not going to ask sorry for that becoz u never accept that and a big big thanks for precap.i am waiting for ur hundredthhhhhhhhhh part
a lot of thanks for showing us this dreamworld also and never think of wrapping the story pls

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5Devika.

radhev Groupbie
radhev
radhev

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
hey too good precap,how much time u are going to make us wait
i can't say more in comments bcoz alll my attention is here only.I will say only ur note about ur childhood was very naughty wheather u really stop after that completely

Devika.

Go to top