Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

*~ DreamGirl~*AVINA FF#2.Thread#2,*link post:2* (Page 66)

zorinatm Goldie
zorinatm
zorinatm

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
oh very beautiful

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

radhev Groupbie
radhev
radhev

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
lovely update di
u always show all relations and give time to all
here dev=suchi-dad,dadi-rads part was so lovely cute and 
dadi of rads is actually dadi of our dev completely caring understanding and try to make understand them .always cares for them 
so our dev has grown up upto this limit also

superb di
waiing for 100th part

Devika.

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_bajaj

LOVELY UPDATE DI but i have to say one thing IF U DON'T MIND please dev and radhika even now trying to understand that and listening to other's thoughts its enough now i think its better if they talk to each other openly now or if want discuss with each other so that they don't have to face that again

dev is not listening to others thoughts,  Dev's mind is in a process of thinking of taking his next step decision, he is not listening in this part, he is clearing his mom's doubt, he is not asking her what I should do, the decision will be taken by him, and by him only and he  will have his reasoning  for it..   she was unable to believe he let Radh go alone, especially after all this, but now he can take that seperation time more healthy, without doubting or  with a fear what she may think .. That is his charactor  gRoWth..  he is not like feeling that thadap to see her, getting anxious or anything...   he is loving her more, trusting her more, more thna her he is understanding that she needs that time with her family, alone...

there is not much to talk openly now, they talked in part 98, and they have cleared thei mind too .. so now  the talk will be their future with Dev's decision.....  all these previous parts were that only, they are overcoming it..  maybe i failed to convince that to you.. but with all the talks and actions,  they were understanding each other better.. he started reading her silence.. he is trying to give his ears now.. 

the main reaso of saying me is THERE WAS A LACK OF ACTUALLY A VERY SMALL MOMENT OF RADEV MOMENTS

Lack...  um..  yes dear...   and i am not goodwith it, i wish i could, but how much ever i try, i don't  think I can give that small moment for them, unless otherwise that situation demand that from me.. sometimes i just want dev to lay on her side,  bring her closer and support his little one and have his head rest next near her neck space in that side profile, and close his eyes, and that itself gives my mind so much comfort that i can see them sleeping all night comfortable in each others arms...   but that is how it goes for me, and my fingers will stop from proceeding further......  but yes, if the situation comes, it will proceed to the next level...  but  otherwise, i don't think I am good in that area dear....   and i can admit it .... 

di pls am sorry if i am hurting u but what i say to my heart its only demanding happy radev not rushing to past and feeling guilty agaain and again.i know mistake was huge but not one person is responsible for this so better move frward and try to make future better forgetting past

ur concern was addressed by Suchi, she is askign him to forget it too.. but it is for those who go thru it and live in it, may carry that weight, nit as a burden but as to move forward, not possible for all, but few are lucky... few people how much ever they become victim, they continue doing the same, it is wise who learn from one mistake and proceed with a better plan.. it should come back in  a healthy way and instead of hiding face, i want them to face it, even if somebody ask Radhika tomorrow  'ye, did you run away from your husband, she should face that question and face it with a calm face and say, i didn't run away, i took small break from him.." and walk away..  or let her babuji ask her "how can you do it Radhika? I want her to face that question, instead of shedding tears.." 

althogh conversations between rads ad dadi was gr8 and suchi-dev-dad was also that ladder partwas also so cuteeeeeeee.our dev is really got more mature now
Thanks..  the talk of Urmila  started with Daadi (I know it may annoy , thinking again she is going back.. no i didn't go back... and it sparked with Radhika's question of selfishness and Dadi can easily connect it with her mind set) , so i wanted her to conclude it the=ru dadi's words... she just brushed over it by saying how they all will feel if Radhika comes and stay with them.. it is not for one or two days, it can be for years, till he comes.. so they can't see her living seperate from  Dev.. they will be more happy to think that Radev is together, even though all parents wants to see their kid near them...  also that talk about SELFISHNESS...  it is her daadi and she can ask easily, in an indirect way.. becasue that was radhika's last doubt after their kiss .. her thought like..  she smirks at the world thinking that it is selfish, but then the moment is making her to think differently "is it was the world, or is it was me?' because this time, she demanded that, she urged for that feel....
.. so dadi is clearing  it by saying it is human nature.. so , it was not an installment of conscious attempt of preech...  The charactors are wise, and Dadi can see her pothi, her change, her doubts.. so it is not something to be ignored, it is something to be addressed......  but now that also cleared in her mind...  Radhika went inwardly so much that, she is trying to raise up back  again, maybe as a better understanding wife, or a daughter..
in short, i want my charactors to grow, in their way.. and  was able to take that seperation time also in a healthy way (which will be unaviodable in the future) they are not newly wed anymore, they are ready to be parents... 
Suchi dev.. yes,...

keep updating
waiting for 100-shtabdi part
Thanks Ekta for your response....  First of all it gives me an oppertunity to clear it, and also tells what you are really loooking forward...  so it is not a hurt but a big thanks... ok..
I don't know whether i was able to address your concern, but it really gave me an oppertunity to respond and clear my own mind... thanks...
Devika

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kscjkvinianilDAIRY25radhika5laxmi_avinafananu17

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Big smile  thanks friends...  for the response and showing that spirit for 100 th part...
I remember Abhi's Pm with first FF when i was getting ready to wrap up.. you can easily make it up to 100 th parts..   that time i couldn't , but this time, yes after seeing that pink vine in that sparkling  glass and the spirit behind all your words... I am also getting ready... feeling good and it is because of you all... so Thanks... I really want to taste that pink vine,  and i like to sip if it has sweet taste.. may be two or three sips...  

will come back to celebrate more.. now need to go, for  a program...
catch you later..
 thanks
Devika.   

Edited by Devika. - 24 April 2011 at 8:26am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Nabesarad4devvinianilDAIRY25PutijaChalhovradhika5laxmislaxmi_avinafanradha_bilaharisuwinanu17

laxmis Goldie
laxmis
laxmis

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Lovely update Devika. Loved the "selfish" talk between Daadi and Radhika and the balance being the key word. Dev's letting go of Radhika  and his reasoning is very nice. 
just because you are approaching the 100th episode doesn't mean you need to wrap this story. We don't mind a double century.
Thank you for letting us know the Naughty side of Devika also.Shocked

Edited by laxmis - 09 April 2011 at 3:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilradhika5Devika.

radhika5 Goldie
radhika5
radhika5

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Well..... loved the episode and loved your comments even more; especially the story of the sap from the palm tree--Neera (as we called the drink in Bombay--the product before fermentation) is good--but when fermented --it is a different story---
Now I know where your spunky Radhika is from---see a little bit of you in her; running around the fields of "Chandenpur"......I hope I see her back----

I loved your responses to Ekta's questions--it helped to clarify many of the viewpoints. Your Dev's character is such that he will make the decision himself--he will not be happy otherwise...
And although Radhika is starting to re-feel the closeness to Dev, she still has guilt that needs to be overcome for the relationship to be on an equal footing--and Dev knows that. Moreover, Dev needs to also feel that Radhika truly wants that closeness..

It is nice to see how you tackled this issue and Dev giving her some space. Radhika's conversation with Dadi was essential---for Radhika to get the answer to her question "Am I selfish"?--Sita-Urmila question started with Dadi and now it has a come a full circle...

Relationships are complex and looking forward to Dev's decision--Radhika and Dev finally accepting the past happenings and growing from that experience and moving forward---

And just in case, those coconut trees are still around-----Smile

Edited by radhika5 - 10 April 2011 at 12:47am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilPutijaChalhovlaxmisDevika.anu17

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
OMG! lovely update...thank u so much fr the PM

Devika.

suwin IF-Rockerz
suwin
suwin

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged

Awesome update dear Clap next is your 100th with maha episode i think Wink thanks for the pm and also for letting us into your secret LOL

Devika.

Go to top