Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

*~ DreamGirl~*AVINA FF#2.Thread#2,*link post:2* (Page 62)

vinianil Senior Member
vinianil
vinianil

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Devika  this is an awesome episode dearClapBig smile....
Radev moments only  in  the  whole   episode ....Dev  desperately wants  his old  Radhika  back i also want the old  bubbly Radhika back  ...Don't like Radhika Repeating I am fine for everything   sitting and looking at Dev...

Dev was talking to little one secretly that was very very interesting...Love this part so much...

Radhika's inner feelings she is slowly  realizing  things..Hope our prince  will be there with his love and  his  Angel  because he told little one he is going to be with they both and don't want to  leave them away from him  even  for a moment...

Loved it a lotBig smile

I love doves   Devika  send one for me Ha Ha!! and I am wide awake for next  part   not taking  nap like SurenderLOL... 

Edited by vinianil - 07 April 2011 at 5:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
THANKS THANKS DEVICA DI for this long long long only radev moments u know we have not got single moment in cb don't know what they are upto .here your ff is a complete complete treat
update was superb some emtional moments some lovely some light and ya some fearing moments also what can be effect of these burstouts but hopefully it resulted in good not actually great.how u make them express their inner feelings is fantastic
ouch of without pain reminded me again of cb1 and u pls keep it up.
and dev's acting showing how old radhika might be behaving was so good and that 'um um um'was also so cute and then again remembring past SOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEE DEV-PRINCESS TALKS.AND MOST OF ALL THANKS FOR RETURNING OUR RADEV BACK TO THEIR WORLD.i think they are completely back and don't feel any burden now
thanks for this sweet sweet update its only and only because of you

Devika.

radhev Groupbie
radhev
radhev

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
thankyou devika di for this lovely update and actually radev update 
if i remember then its first update only having our radev and also with our radev back oops i also forgot in their sweet moments their princess and u know what i never thought taht their princess is the reason of radhika back so a big thanks to banta hai boss TO ONLY PRINCESS,U WRITE SO WELL every update every moment so well if their is the need of emotional or light or romantic anything AND U ARE SAYING WHAT U ARE NOT A GOOD WRITER NO WAYYYYYYY ya u are above that for me
keep it up and fill the nonradev moments of our cb with ur full on radev moments
ready to read next

Devika.

sweetfamily Groupbie
sweetfamily
sweetfamily

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Lovely update di it was a total redev part....enjoyed radev moments after so long and also dev's and baby talkBig smile update soon waiting for next

Devika.

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Loved today's update...

Good to read a bit abt Radev's  troubled time, especially Radhika's mindset at that tym.

Waiting for some more of such scenes

Devika.

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Hi friends... I got a PM.. thought to share with you guys too.... for those who are interested .....

1. none get what a hubby want from his wife , who all a sudden stop reacting over things .
2 . concern of wife for hubby 's small hurts ..even then also when she is silent

3.two lovers are apologizing for mistakes they make without any intension to hurt other .. but which pained most .

4.they HUG each other .. very nicely present happiness of woman who is badly yearning for this closeness but who herself fail to realize this before .. in this hug all her fears fly away and fill her heart again with love ...man also love this feeling as he feel before himself forcing on her ..this time she give her way to love her .. very well present that physical closeness is need of both .

5. with that KISS u clear doubts that hubby only love her body as she thinks .. you realize her that she also want him .. hubby who trying to avoid closeness as his wife not like , he is supporting her mentally to come back ..is happy with her wife's action .

6. silence that grow in their relation is now not hurting them as they learn to read other person's eyes .

7. couple go come close after some gap in their relation , tries to cherish their lovely moments .
8. man who is dying in fear that if his baby is not there he will surely loose his wife forever .. little ones are always precious but his angel means alot as she bring her mom back to her dad with some change ..whom both of them get back

YOU ARE TRYING TO TELL  MORE WITH THOSE ACTIONS OF COUPLE ... TAKE CARE

so this is what  i got and i can only say.. no one is perfect and we all make mistakes; and recognizing,accepting and moving forward should be the life's goal.. its like cooking: how much ever we try by measuring the ingredients... once in a while the salt or chilli show its presence....  love and caring comes from that learning... 

Thank you so much for the review friends...  thank you....

Edited by Devika. - 07 April 2011 at 1:17pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Nabesakscjksweetfamilyradhevrad4devvinianilradhika5avina_radev48laxmislaxmi_avinafanAisha_kradha_bilahari--Ekta--

radhika5 Goldie
radhika5
radhika5

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Devika.

Hi friends... I got a PM.. thought to share with you guys too.... for those who are interested .....

1. none get what a hubby want from his wife , who all a sudden stop reacting over things .
2 . concern of wife for hubby 's small hurts ..even then also when she is silent

3.two lovers are apologizing for mistakes they make without any intension to hurt other .. but which pained most .

4.they HUG each other .. very nicely present happiness of woman who is badly yearning for this closeness but who herself fail to realize this before .. in this hug all her fears fly away and fill her heart again with love ...man also love this feeling as he feel before himself forcing on her ..this time she give her way to love her .. very well present that physical closeness is need of both .

5. with that KISS u clear doubts that hubby only love her body as she thinks .. you realize her that she also want him .. hubby who trying to avoid closeness as his wife not like , he is supporting her mentally to come back ..is happy with her wife's action .

6. silence that grow in their relation is now not hurting them as they learn to read other person's eyes .

7. couple go come close after some gap in their relation , tries to cherish their lovely moments .
8. man who is dying in fear that if his baby is not there he will surely loose his wife forever .. little ones are always precious but his angel means alot as she bring her mom back to her dad with some change ..whom both of them get back

YOU ARE TRYING TO TELL  MORE WITH THOSE ACTIONS OF COUPLE ... TAKE CARE

so this is what  i got and i can only say.. no one is perfect and we all make mistakes; and recognizing,accepting and moving forward should be the life's goal.. its like cooking: how much ever we try by measuring the ingredients... once in a while the salt or chilli show its presence....  love and caring comes from that learning... 

Thank you so much for the review friends...  thank you....

Thanks Devika for sharing this--this is a great analysis---

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetfamilyvinianilDevika.

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika5[/QUOTE

Thanks Devika for sharing this--this is a great analysis---

yes radhika5..  I am so thankful to them..many times they did that.. those unknown faces..  and i don't know how to thank them... 
but you know one thing... lately i got a PM, (when I said i am going to wrap up, as there is less response from the readers, that time)... few are trying to be Dev and Radhika.. who is at the earliest period  of their married  life. I past that time, but I want to be your Suchi.....   felt so good, actually never ever thought one can relate to these charactors so much...   I am glad,  I asked for the response,

Tongue

Edited by Devika. - 07 April 2011 at 10:36pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rad4devsweetfamilyvinianilDAIRY25radhika5radha_bilahari

Go to top