Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

*~ DreamGirl~*AVINA FF#2.Thread#2,*link post:2* (Page 6)

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Interesting update and Radhika was always in her dream and nature world never bothered about cooking so everyday poori masala.LOL What is this dev in his work world and Radhika lonely most of the time except the time Dev is home and then also he is in his project world.Confused No wonder Radhika has disappeared as she was in a new world and lonely especially in USA.After the joint family the loneliness will be shocking and depressing.

Edited by chalhov - 02 March 2011 at 7:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kscjkDevika.

vinianil Senior Member
vinianil
vinianil

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
DEvika - Please break this suspense  soon ...Radhika   went to India as DEv  indulged in  his work all the time   how could  a person bear all this especially she was new to that place.... In bedroom too he started thinking about his project  poor   Radhika!!!  Poori masala part was niceLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Devika,

Enjoyed reading your latest updates and the suspense surrounding Radhika is intriguing.  BTW, I thought since there are quite a few long week-ends, you may take us on an outing to Las Vegas, or Sa n Diego, or LA and the Universal Studios or Grand Canyon along with Radhika and Dev.  Probably you did not want a lot of gooseberries in the life of the newly married couple.Wink    

Devika.

DAIRY25 Senior Member
DAIRY25
DAIRY25

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Nice part .eagerly .waiting for next.

Devika.

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Hi freinds,
 this is Devika. Need to clarify few repeated misunderstanding what I am understanding from few comments here. Because the upcoming parts will or may confuse you more only or may not give your answeres right away, so only this note OK.  Don't take it otherwise , thinking I am feeling down, or I am asking for everyone to respond or anything like that. This is just for those who wants to clarify their doubt before proceeding to the nest part. that's all. so cool....Big smile.. and a warning for those who totally got lost....

you are thinking Radhika is in Delhi, is in Chandenpur ?
dev thinking Rahdika in India?delhi and coming back happily to meet her, to hold her in his arms  (remembering all those nice moments they spend together, so he is happy at this time , sitting intisde that airplne witht he hope of meeting her soon, ok)
Suchi thinking Rahdika back with him, and THEY are coming, not just him. (she is meeting and talking with with chandenpur people, there is no confusion on Radev's part from anyone's side, even mohan is eagerly waiting and Suchi knows that, so her strong belief is Radhika in U.S. with Dev) but she is unable to share the happiness of their arrival, as Dev called right before his departure, and he confused her with his talk and hang up.  Suchi is an intelligent lady and she is sensing something is wrong, but in her, or chandenpur talk , so far noone in India, that question  or concern did arise, may be it will arise soon, thru somebody, but at present time, it is not.

But then  where is Radhika?????????????
 How  can she leave away from Dev?
how can she hide away from her loving family if she is in INdia?
moreover, why she left U.S. if Dev is right in his thinking, without anybody's knowledge?

I hope these are the quesions you have in your mind  or trying to ask me...... It is my duty to answer all these,and convince the sittuation.

I  really thought of giving few radev moments and light times in u.s with all the bubbly moments..., but I really really thought , it is just an everyday life and there is nothing interesting in those updates (which was my misunderstanding) , from the response. So to wake you up, I brought my mad world early, very early. So I told you earlier too, if you think you can handle this curiosity or my madness, please continue to walk with me, or read chapter 74 one more time and believe that they lived happily ever after.

The choice is yours. Take the decision  now dear, because my mood changes with time as my charactors, I am not the same person whom you met yesterday, I have changed, mind has travelled throu a lot of time (every second of it) and ways ( a long distance) from yesterday to today, and  along with me you too. So.take a decision ,whether to continue the journey or not. 

So if you are deciding to step down here, I thank you for all your love and support till today, it was your support brought me up till here and words cannot express my gratitude towards you, and wish you all the best in your life. Because I won't be active in forum, just coming to post this updates, so i may not see your post or notes unless otherwise you send me a PM.

But if any one of you who is reading this note, is deciding to continue, to take that bumpy ride, then please check back, I have highlighted few sentences, or words , for you to clarify your doubts.  Hopefully you will be able to connect the dots. and I will complete my FF for you (may take another 50 partsConfused, warning for those who are deciding to continue with meLOL).

What I want to underline is Dev is coming happy , so his thoughts are going to be mostly happy times from the past, he is going to meet his family, his Radhika , so mental status is happy, may be towards the end, he may change, but he is coming happy for now and excited too.

But for Suchi, it is confusion, a  sense of fear, fear of unknown which she is unable to share with anyone at this time, because HE IS HER SON and she is HIS WIFE and her DIL. so...

thanks for taking time to read my note for today
Devika.Confused
p.s: I am sorry , if i left you with more confusion now., but that is me, mad Devika..... sorry... If anybody wants to throw chappals on me, save it, at the end of this FF I will tell you, whom to aim at , ok, for now KSHAMA KARDENA bhai.......

Edited by Devika. - 03 March 2011 at 9:41am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchibabblyNabesasweetfamilyimissourisonia122cloudflowerDancer97vinianilDAIRY25PutijaChalhovv3gradev09radhika5JustShantaradha_bilaharigauranitaibvs7691sunbeam09suwinabhilasha_dreamanu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
di continue your ff di so interesting and waiting for read your story.....
just want to know where is Rad....hope you continue...we are waiting for you..

Edited by anu17 - 03 March 2011 at 9:31am

Devika.

sweetfamily Groupbie
sweetfamily
sweetfamily

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Very nice update devika di.....cont soon very eager to know what happens next.....When will Dev meet his Radhika?? What will be his reactions on not finding Radhika in Delhi?? plzzz do cont soon...soo many questions and the answers are wd u so cont soon

Ayesha

Devika.

avinaalways Senior Member
avinaalways
avinaalways

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Dear Devika,

Pls dont stop the FF. Continue your roller coaster. You have given one hint that radhika may be pregnant. I think she is hiding in US only because dev wanted to have baby somewhat later.

We can come along with you until the last episode with full of excitment and thrilling.

Devika.

Go to top