Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

*~ DreamGirl~*AVINA FF#2.Thread#2,*link post:2* (Page 42)

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Devika Radha Radhika a very mature analysis will make lot of people rethink about their life. liked this update long time back in college read on this aspect on Urmila Virah written by a poet and he went into the how Urmila spent 14 years away from her husband.
Chalhov, yes, there is a poetry  "Urmila Virah.".. my dad  taught that poem to one of his student and i happned to be pass by. but then he asked me this question..   I walked away with a smile. I would love to read it, I should look for it, some saying from the childhood will remain inside us unknowingly and it will pop up unknowingly .. so this incident happened that way, so my analysis is an answer to that.
if i go in my mad world , i may write an episode full of describing Urmila, in a mad way.. ha ha ha. so i will stop here..

my profile pic... he he he... its a secret, now it won't change dear.. our weather also is changing... so hopefully will be able to see the sproting soon.... after the flooding...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradhika5

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suwin

Thank devika for the updates... nice interactions between Radhika and Suchi Hug witing for the Radev interaction ..
waiting for Dev Radh interaction... um um.. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm LOL
 sure... let see  how that will be, have no clue yet.. i am  also waiting just like you chechy..
Hug
Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

di your thoughts are supperb..I also learnt some thing from this...thanks di...love your thoughts

that is a blessing dear..  the thought happened because of few people, who made me to think, who  forced me to think.. who supported me to write this  to this extend.. so it tis the result of that..   without that, it should have ended long back .... so thank you..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
THANKS DEVIKA DI THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME to us
i liked very much suchi-rads conv
now  wall of silence is breaking

di i totally think that every story is its writer's thoughts only  and i am feeling very happy to read ur thoughts.wish i can meet u once personally AND U KNOW I NEVER THOUGHT BEYOND STORY OF RAMAYANA BUT U FORCED ME TO THINK.

1 thing more actually i want to tell u one thing.u were telling firstly urmila's faults then seeta maiya's correcting urmila's then ravan's correcting seeta maiya's.but u know ravan's fault was also not there.i know story behind that 'ravan's last birth'.i will tell at some other time.

ANYWAYS THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING THIS STORY

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilradhika5Devika.

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinianil

Devika this is for you ClapHug after reading this  as if i got some relief ...You made me thinking about sita  because i have never thought about  that  sita  disobeyed  her husbands words  but i think its true that was the reason of fight between Ram and Ravan ...

I  love Suchi every  girls wish mother -in -law like Suchi ..Hope through Suchi's talk   Radhika has realized her mistakes and where she was  wrong   especially  Mathaji's questions   Radhika was remembering   ... 

Loved  this  episode and the way you decribedBig smile ....

Thanks ViniHug.. Yes Sita , the charactor we all worship and elders told us to follow, or we all dreamed of one day to be, also made mistake, but they have reasoning with their action. for us too, we also learn from our maistake, and move forward, as Radha and all said, it is the right time to get that help or realization and support.  a mother  or MIL like Suchi, it is a fiction, but her charactor is true inside me. I want to see people like her, who can guide us in positive way, yes Sita did that, but Ram was there to save her.  Don't know if my memory is correct Sita used worst words to send LEkshman, why she used those words, only that provoke him to go. but is that suit Sita well... don't know , but that is the situation demand... so , yes, there is so much to see and think when we really dig into those epics which we learned to grow up with...
Ramayan is not just a love story or victory of  Ram .. it has all the sides of life.. the lexury life of a king.. Dasrath, his four wives, whom he treated diffrently or  to on eperson he gave more rights over other.. then his failure as a husband , as a father...  so it is a story of that KING too....

matha ji's questions.. I love it too. becasue that is  where she is chaning Radhika's thought, that is how she is  going to influence her thoguht. To think beyond what she just see. so now she is able to understand Suchi better. so yes, that seperartion and her life  and interaction with few who left the lexyury life and trying to find the meaning of life in a different way,, has great influence on  her changing behaviour.
that is when  Dev reading that Vivekand's ji 's storya dn sayig he also support U.S. views, which  one can easily see in with His conclusion, Radhika saying "there is more than that attached to that story".. so now she  started thinking,  she is looking at differently... yet she is Radhika... once a dreamy girl..

thank you dear.. 

Edited by Devika. - 23 March 2011 at 9:42am

vinianilradhika5radha_bilahari

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_bajaj

THANKS DEVIKA DI THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME to us
i liked very much suchi-rads conv
now  wall of silence is breaking

di i totally think that every story is its writer's thoughts only  and i am feeling very happy to read ur thoughts.wish i can meet u once personally AND U KNOW I NEVER THOUGHT BEYOND STORY OF RAMAYANA BUT U FORCED ME TO THINK.

1 thing more actually i want to tell u one thing.u were telling firstly urmila's faults then seeta maiya's correcting urmila's then ravan's correcting seeta maiya's.but u know ravan's fault was also not there.i know story behind that 'ravan's last birth'.i will tell at some other time.

ANYWAYS THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING THIS STORY
ekta dear.. thanks...  yes the silence wall is breaking slowly..yes  you are right, it is writer's thought and for me it is the influence of those charactors.. suchi can give Radhika her own example, and only suchi can deal it this way. On the other hand, if it is my Rohini, she is a loving mother, but she has her limitations. she wants her daughter to eb the best, she is sweet mom, who is afraid to fly high , who obeys her husband, who enjoy her daughter's talk.. who gets angry  withiin a fraction of second,  to make her understand quick.

I mean her suchi is unaware of Rohini Radhika talk. she only knows what Daadi told her. But  the rest like elders scolding and all , a general addressing by suchi, who is wise and intelligent. so it is not pointing at Rohini, but generally my mom also do the same. If she see me raising my voice at any situation especially if it is against the word of my husband, my mom scold me to  be silent. but if it is my dad, my mom raise her voice and respond the same way i  did.   but with son in law, she is so smiley and want her daughter to be the best obedient one (that is the mind of most of the house wivies.. older ones).. so Rohini won't be able to handle it  this way..

there is charactor difference.. so.. yes, it is writer's thought, and  it can be ablsolutely wrong.. but the win of a writer is to make the reader to belive it that "ye this is it" LOL so did i win to catch ur heart for few minutes.... 

without seeing, i made you mad, so when you see me, i may chock your neck dear.. I am that bad..so beware...
Ravan's last birth will be an interesting story. I know all our epics are volumes of informations and the charactors are inter related. One of such story i heard is Ravan as Lord Vishnu's dwarapalak (gate keeper).. don't remember much, but then he did or act something wrong and Lord vishnu asked  him to select his own punishment giving choices..and  Ravan only selected this, to be  a stronger personality and to be then killed by swayam Vishnu...
but i know there are many , which i never even heard about.. but it willbe really interesting to know about it..

like one of my  rakhi brother (not rakhi , but i  consider him as my eldest bro), he won't eat onion. reason , he told me a story where the  onions sprouted from the blood of asuras...

so even it is attached to our own food that we eat.. and he is following it from his childhood, so when he comes, my mom make food without onions.. he won't eat from any hotels, or will go with onion free diet. he is still following it. and it is his belief.. and sometimes I also fall esily into such small small belief which people will laugh out.. ha ha ha ha ....
thanks dear..but surely wish to hear that story of Ravan.... share it if the time permits... 

vinianilradhika5laxmis

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
I am taking my word back.. it is snow strom again in our area..
for last two days... how nice, it was raining, and I was trying to feel that rain wet morning, but no, the white stuff is back with a storm... and already they are clsoing roads witht he next day  flooding... i can tolerate the water flow...but the snow.... it should go by now...  winter should give way to spring and rain......   Oh mother earth... please... enough of this snow... bring it down faster in that drop form...Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

palak13radhika5

palak13 Goldie
palak13
palak13

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
di it was good it bought some relief in me, loved it how dev cares for radhika, and she is kind of feeling guilty. and loved wt suchi said i completely agree with her and even Mathaji that might made her realize and about ur thoughts u enter di then mind blowing and because of that i learn't something as a guide thank u so much di im glad u adding ur own thoughts update soon and thanks for the pm

Edited by palak13 - 23 March 2011 at 8:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

Go to top