Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

*~ DreamGirl~*AVINA FF#2.Thread#2,*link post:2* (Page 35)

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Devika,

amazing narration of the story.

I am able to place myself beautifully in your story and the feelings have been greatly described. Hats off to you.Thumbs Up

Whenever two people get into a new relationship it is their dream that they will walk only in the path laid with the roses, they are always thinking of doing things together and walk the path of life in peaceful harmony without being aware of when they came out of their dreams into reality.  There are lots of time in life where you do want to express your concern but cannot do it because of various reasons, the time being inappropriate, wanting to give more time to stabilise, the other person has no ears for your concerns, has no time for you and suddenly you realise you are alone and therefore this person drifts away from the other.  Some of them who are lucky will have their partner searching out for them before it is too late while some others miss the bus.  Your story is really heart-wrenching and I am at a loss to understand with whom my sympathies rest.

Beautifully written Devika and you had me reflecting over the story.   

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia122PutijaChalhovradhika5Devika.

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Devika exactly at that point of life everything happens at the same time u have to prove urself in ur job and attention and emotional bonding is required by the couple at home but the day to day working job tensions makes it so difficult ............ job and household work ..........and understanding is required from both, ................but time so difficult to find ...........and physical relation seems so pointless without mental bonding on both sides. U have brought out very well in ur update.

Edited by chalhov - 18 March 2011 at 2:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia122radha_bilahariradhika5Devika.

avina_radev48 Goldie
avina_radev48
avina_radev48

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
at last radev's milanDancing...it was very beautiful....lets see what will be radhika's reaction to thisShocked.....devika di you rock...n thanks for the pmBig smile....eagerly waiting for the next partDay Dreaming....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

vinianil Senior Member
vinianil
vinianil

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Devika ,This is for you ClapHug..Its  been  beautifully  described past and present ...Malati's  past   related to  Surender ... Radev milan  its beyond my imagination but  painful too...Waiting eagerly what they both have to tell eachother in fact   wanted to read more but you stopped it in critical pointCry....

Update soon please...

Devika.

DAIRY25 Senior Member
DAIRY25
DAIRY25

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Very well written part Di ..two unknown persons never met before but both of them share same pain in their lives , pain of separation from those whom they love and trust most ...complexity of relations is describe by you in a wonderful manner ..destiny is giving  golden chance to your couple to correct all problems of past ( misunderstandings) so that they have a bright future along with their near ones .. please don't keep on saying mad world to this beautiful story of relations .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5Devika.

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
very nice update...thx for the pm

Devika.

palak13 Goldie
palak13
palak13

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
diiiiiiiiiiiii no y did u stop finally they meet so that ladyt was meant to marry devs dad but didnt coz she loved someone else and the driver it was like i was imagining him, hope dev gets thew answer to his question soon and then goes back with radhika i was having tears forming in my eyes but when dev saw radhika a smile crept on my lips and then i was reading along each line when it came to an end dii update soon really cant wait thanks for the pm and di where ever u r i want to solute u for taking us in this wonderful journey

Edited by palak13 - 19 March 2011 at 9:26am

Devika.

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
thank you friends, for your support..

I got confused ,as i wrote the last update thinking of the complexities of charactors in this. So many coming and going, let it be a driver, he is also trying to say somehting, but maybe it is so much. and then surender's past along with  sepearation scene of Radev. so , too much to digest within few many parts, so getting conenction is inportant and was really worried about it.  but your comments   clearly telling me that you are getting what i am trying to say.  and as you mentioned few are lucky to recognize it early and correct it, few just continue the smae life for the sake of kids and family,  few walk away makign big noises,

so I am continuing the way i was doing it, not ending in next two parts. let see how this new circumstances and interactions change Radev life , will she be able to come back to her dreamworld, will she able to enjoy the color fo that petals anymore.. will Dev help her? how? how suchi will react with Radhika now/ so many questions in my own mind, but in case if you are not understanding then,  i  thought to finish it, but as few of you are following it, i will try to fill the answers as it comes to me. so thank you friends for letting me know.
even if you don't have anything to comment on my updated part, you can just ask, how are you devika/?did you nap today... LOL, or it is raining here, did the snow melt in your area? or did u clean ur hosue today? Oh my, writing this much, i feel really sleepy..
will catch with an update later today.. hopefully...
thaks for your time
devika.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kscjkNabesaDAIRY25sonia122Dancer97vinianilradhika5palak13

Go to top