Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

*~ DreamGirl~*AVINA FF#2.Thread#2,*link post:2* (Page 31)

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged

thanks di lovly update.......still we have to wait na..........................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indiangirl09

Originally posted by Devika.

Nine Words that mean a Lot.........................(thought a goodone  to share...)

The Most Selfish 1 Letter Word................."I" ..............Avoid It.
The Most Satisfying 2 Letter Word............"WE" ............Use It.
The Most Poisonous 3 Letter Word..........."EGO"...........Overcome It.
The Most Used 4 Letter Word..................."LOVE" ........Value It.
The Most Pleasing 5 Letter Word.............."SMILE"........Keep It.
The Most Fastest Spreading 6 Letter Word.."RUMOUR"..........Ignore It.
The Most Hardest Working 7 Letter Word...."SUCCESS"........Achieve It.
The Most Enviable 8 Letter Word............"Jealousy".....Distance urself frm It.
The Most Powerful 9 Letter Word..........."Knowledge"......Acquire It.

suppose to be 10 words... but the 10th one won't suit me, so... only nine for now....Tongue
Wow This is awesomeSmile.....Very knowledgeable............I got to learn something new today....Thanks for sharingBig smile........And also another Thanks for the awesome update:).....The story is going really well.....

really , then take the 10th letter word...

The Most Valued 10 Letter Word..........."FRIENDSHIP"...Maintain It.
good luck..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nabesavinianilradhika5sunbeam09

DAIRY25 Senior Member
DAIRY25
DAIRY25

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for another interesting  part ..nice presentation of feelings of a person who is near to the person whom he is yearning badly to meet..hope for kid's bright future in driver's talk is very impressive and hopefully something interesting is coming in next Wink

Devika.

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gauranitai

yay!!! we found radz!!!..........welll kinda???LOL  i'm waiting impatiently for Radev 2 meet! great update, keep up the great work..........Heart
yes, will be in next part... hope i won't Broken Heart...
let see...

Edited by Devika. - 17 March 2011 at 7:23am
Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmis

Devika, I am mute spectator in Dev's journey. I would like to give this Hug to Dev while he is waiting for his Radhika.Can't wait to see how it's going to change him once he takes his wife back home. Eagerly waiting for the next installment.
laxmis.... thanks... yes, they will meet, adn he will ake her away too.. as expected, but with a touch of my imagination....  so, need little drama... without drama, it will look so dull... so , few more answers to ur questions (which at this point is not valued, but for the integrity of the story) radev milan coming.... hope u'll like it
and Dev need that, and he is taking it from you...Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5laxmis

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinianil

Devika-- I started imagining how  Dev will be face Radhika after his long waiting(  painful)...Dev and driver intraction liked  that part  his kids got a chance to study there through Dev   thats nice...

Malathi---she is going to reveal something big...
Lovely update Devika  as usual  ... waiting for the moment of Radev milan....
so what was ur imagination.. how did they meet. you should have written that.. ya, it maybe painful, but how did you imagine it.. i am curios.. Radev met many times inn this FF
 falling form tree to , in that river to, sitting near that river to, haldi day to, first night where he slept like a baby... now this is another milan..... how they will meet..  the hope of that meet itself sooth our heart, but each one was an anticipation, and after we them together, we move on with next mile stone..

but this time, my Rahdika is not alone, she has somebody with her, whom he is not aware..Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilradhika5laxmis

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suwin

thanks Devika for the gr8 update Clap will wait for your next update....
 thanks chechy... ha ha, the i can see the impatience in ur words... asking me, just bring it on.. yes , it will come soon, or later today... but yes, it is coming...

radhika5

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika5

So Radhika teaches at the school--thank you for explaining how Radhika came to be a teacher at the Ashram..

Not only how she reahced  there, her state of mind too.. she didn't eat or slept, that is why mathaji kind of gave her the shelter...

Loved Dev-Driver interaction..was very touching to read about Driver's family tragedy and his need to have a good future for his granddaughters--I feel that the conversation he had with Dev will be something that will play an important role in Dev's decision making---

yes, but he cannot just take it that way, all who work outside is not at fault, they need to feed their family, situation for each person s different, so Dev will need that clarificationa dn it will come thru his talk with Dadaji... maybe...

And Malati--she recognized Dev and I was thinking it was through Radhika's drawing---but it was actually Radhika who recognized her--Does Malti have some connection to the haweli?....did she have anything to do with Surender? ...May be she knew Surender and that's why was shocked to see Dev---
yes.. Radhika asked one question, that's all. but she will think about it..but malathi is not regrettign for anything, she faced Radhika's question with a smile, so she has that mental power now, whatever is the connection, malathi knows it, but it doesn't need to eb revealed to her, sometimes that is good, but others will eb knwoing, so if Radhika recognized her, then later it will surely pop up in her mind, and she will try to find an answer... but malati's past is coming soon..

Dev is close to come face-face with Radhika---looking forward to that episode...

he he he...Wink..i hope...

So your profile picture has changed--is it calm before the storm or has the storm passed---at least the tear has fallen---

. storm is right there,  and needs to pass on.......LOL
but yes, the pics is taken by my cousin bro, how beutiful.. the moonlight falling into the river.... and making its beam of path..... so yes, there where i am heading to...

that tear drop.... yes it is, fallen from my lashes.... and few more followed it and it will flow smoothly, till my mind get that satisfaction..but will be in part 89.. i think....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5laxmis

Go to top