Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

*~ DreamGirl~*AVINA FF#2.Thread#2,*link post:2* (Page 148)

rubinaxxx Senior Member
rubinaxxx
rubinaxxx

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
thanx for the lovely update 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumedhamygirlx

thanx for the lovely update 
thank you and welcome to my dreamworld..
Devika
:)

avina21

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Filler Part

Part 137

The function was going with the happy vibrations around. Dadaji mostly  sat on that chair ,  following the  special instructions from Dr. Pandey and he knew every now and then his grandson's eyes are falling on him, so he tried to behave his maximum.

Suchi  walking near: babuji , are you doing ok, or you want to take some rest?

Dadaji: no beta, I am totally fine. 

Suchi: ji, 

But then Sushma came in

"Suchi dear, it's a very cute name,  Dev told me it is your selection"

Suchi with a smile:    Ruhi , means " the soul" as now she is the soul of all happiness around, I think now my days, my dreams all centered over her, she gave  me that added energy into my days, I feel like I have to move on further.

Sushma: um,  so you really thought about the meaning too

Suchi: ha, because she is so special.

The talk went on

It was getting dark outside when Bhatt family reached back in haweli

LEchu was on phone with Sammy and was floating around in her own dreamworld...

In another room

Surender: Suchi

Suchi: um

Surender: what time we are starting tomorrow?

Suchi: as usual, after lunch

Surender no I am thinking,  do we have to start early?

Suchi: why?

Surender: nothing special, but travelling with Chudki

Suchi: Don't worry she will be very fine

Surender  given a shy smile

Suchi: what was that for?

Surender: she will be happy to see all the toys , right?

Suchi controlling her smile: ha, she will be vey happy

And thought in her mind: what is  he thinking , she is not even two month old, and here he is thinking she will run to get all those toys.  But she didn't want that smile to disappaear form her husband's lips , so she kept that to self.  Turning to one side and resting her head over her palm she thought how much  the little one changed the routines of Surender; now he is more talking about toys, making calls to know about chudki,  not attending those  businesscalls while chudki is sleeping in his lap. He is smiling at everyone, and always in a happy mood.

At the same time in Yeshpal's room

Sushma: babuji, tomorrow Dev and Radhika will go back to Delhi,  I want you to keep that smile on your face, don't shake your heart,  we are lucky that  he spend  all these days with us, except today and I know it is mainly because bhayya and all is here. 

Yeshpal: I know beta, but why you need to remind me this

Sushma with downcasted eyes: these words are for me babuji, I may go uneven on my feet, then I want you to hold me, so that I can watch them  leaving with a smile on my face.

Yeshpal did not say anything

Sushma got upto leave the room and  she turned once and looking into yeshpal's silent face , she asked: don't we have the right to dream babuji, atleast once.

Yeshpal: beta

Sushma tried to smile and said: I saw the sparkling in suchi's eyes when she talked about Chudki's name, I felt the happiness in her voice while she was talking about Chudki,  I can see her energy   giving everyhting out with her upcoming  days with Chudki.    Seeing her happiness I  got lost and realised my own limitaions to dream anymore.

Yeshpal:  Beta,  do you want to go with them?

Sushma: even if I go, I will be a guest for few days babuji,  a guest needs to return to her own home today or tomorrow.

Yeshpal : what can I say beta, you know it all

Sushma with a smile: so only I said, we will keep  this smile on our face,  without fading when our Dev take his family tomorrow .

At the same time  Back in varma house

Mohan throwing the towel on the rack, looking at Rohini who was sitting quiet: Rohini, you here today!

Rohini looked at her husband

Mohan: are you not sleeping in Radhika's room?

Rohini: I better stay away tonight, so that I can adjust well tomorrow. I eveer thought that she has to leave one day, I should have remembered it, but the days were so hectic for me with running between hospital , haweli and home, and then it was between haweli and here and then...  poor radhika , she took care of  the baby very well,  Whatever maaji told her, she followed it carefully without complaining, so that Dev can take care of babiji and Sushma and I can get everything needed for them too. ...even though I was with her,  she never woke me up to help her during night, and with all these running  around I never  heard when chudki gets up in the middle of the night.  Only if it goes beyond her limit then only I realize it. 

Mohan: then if she need any help..?

Rohini: Dev is with them tonight. Maybe they all are back in Haweli na, so he might have thought to spend time with chudki, I feel bad for him too,  he rarely got time to be with Chudki, whenever he gets that half an hour time, he comes and hold her in his arms, and hardly seen her open eyes.

Mohan: what  is this Rohini, first you are unhappy that they are leaving tomorrow, then you are worried about Dev and

Rohini: I don't know, I only knows  that I did not get much time with Chudki,  and the time just flew so quick that  now I  don't want her to leave . but I know how much Suchi is missing her too. You know what Suchi told me Surender bhaya brought so many toys for  Chudki already and filled their room. Then with a smile on her face she continued: I am sure Chudki will be very happy to be over there, with everyone around and everything around.

Mohan: then tell me why ou are looking so sad

Rohini: I don't know,  I really don't know, but I know somewhere inside I am feeling very sad, want to cry, don't you feel the same

Mohan:  hu

Rohini: why you always look so serious,  I know you may be feeling sad too... inside , right?

Mohan: ha, I am going to miss them too,  and I  cried when I send my girl away but now I am the happiest father when I see Dev in front of me, his caring , his concern for Radhika. I really felt that when I heard his wish,  his concern about both of them during her delivery time, ... I think I don't have to be worried thinking about my daughter any more. She is safe with him and I am blessed to have him as my damad.  and I am sure tomorrow if I am not there, then  you can surely depend on him, as I have seen how he took care of  babuji and Sushma.  Even if he lives at a distance, I can live in peace here now. When Birju left to build his own home, i felt all alone , thought i lost my right hand, but now no worries, Dev is my shoulder and i can lean onto him without any doubt if I go weak.

Rohini just listened to her husband's  talks praising someone  unconditionally with parted lips.

At the same time.. in Radhika's room'..

Part 138'. Big smile Embarrassed

Edited by Devika. - 04 August 2011 at 3:43pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchibabblyAditiDwissenNabesaavina21imissourikhus1973prakrirad4devthujaavinianilsweetrose92PutijaChalhovavina_radev48radhika5bvs7691radha_bilaharisunbeam09laxmi_avinafanv3gradev09instcrisKittya_CullensuwinnycsweetieMidnightMusingslavalinafatssrilanka

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Very smart choice for the name! Wink The soul of the family,so lovely and...true. She and dev are the stars of the family,the little one starts the happiness and her dad keeps it alive!!Surrender is changing so much,suchi too...sushma and dadaji try to adjust again beeing just them two...radh family is happy how their kids are having their own family...its all about change this filler part...a good one...and very beautiful...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avina21radhika5Devika.

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
u are so bad ,when it came to radev room,u ended very clever ha
but its ok i will wait bcoz now to read ur update at night itself (acc to india ha),i used to come on pc late after resting for sometime,so see thats fine for me now

and for ur previous reply as i asked u to give some radev moments and u gave in last update also so u fullfilled my request na
and 'days passed quick'atter,i didn't mean bad happening -problems for radev but i mean problem for us -ending of ff ,i was asking this,actually i am very feared of this line.bcoz u have pampered us by giving daily update now u can't leave us .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5Devika.

MidnightMusings IF-Sizzlerz
MidnightMusings
MidnightMusings

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Cliffhanger?? kyaa diii...

Wow, nice name for the baby... Di, I miss you n Darsh miss u too... Ek saal ka honey waala hain... wow time flies na??

Very very nice updates... Love all the parts... Sorry couldn't comment ealier...Uff, last week of holiday... :(

Di, am really eager for RaDev part... 

Love u and thank you for the pms...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5Devika.

radhika5 Goldie
radhika5
radhika5

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Love Suchi's choice of name for Chudki---Smile...one of my favorites and love the meaning too...
Your "filler' episode is setting the stage for the next part--how a new addition to the family changes the lives of so many---Parents become grandparents and their priorities shift...and we that with Suchi and Surender; especially Surender who had always put his work first (even when his own kids were growing up) now suddenly his life revolves around Chudki----

While Suchi and Surender are looking forward to the arrival of Chudki to their house, Rohini and Mohan are going to feel the pangs of separation...

For Yeshpal and Sushma ---both have been hiding their loneliness from everyone for many years--spending their life for the others; in case of Sushma --her priority being her father and for Yeshpal--it is the villagers and Sushma...and the lst few years...their lives were again filled with happy moments which will make return of Devand his family back to Delhi even more difficult----for Yeshpal, especially; as he is realizing that Sushma would be left alone...

But I am waiting for that heart-heart talk betwen Dev and Radhika--they really have not had much time alone with Chudki---given all the family responsibilities that Dev is shouldering...

waiting for Part 138...Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianillaxmi_avinafanbvs7691radha_bilahariDevika.

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
nice update

Devika.

Go to top