Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

*~ DreamGirl~*AVINA FF#2.Thread#2,*link post:2* (Page 135)

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for clicking those like buttons friends for part 131. I left indvidual replies to your response. Thank you for your support. I am moving on

Part -132

Suchi was feeling an inner peace after visting the Asram. She was sharing that with Surender, and Surender was giving half ears to her talk.

Suchi: are you listening to me?

Surender: ha heina

Suchi: then what I was telling right now?

Surender: what is this Suchi , is it some kind of test or what? I  was listening ok.

Suchi sat silenly

Surender looking at Suchi: it is fine as far as Chudki did fine.  I was more worried about her than anything.   Long trip and she is so tiny

Suchi: oh so you were  worried about your  chudki, ok fine. Then listen, she was totally fine and she loves  long drives. She was sleeping  the whole time, ok.  She did not even cry once. Happy

Surender with  a smile: akhir pothi kiski hei

Suchi: ha, for that also credit goes to you, and those who travelled with her was simply sitting.

Surender enjoyed that complaining tone,  and he added the fuel: exactly, you got it.

Suchi  got up and walked away as surender continued his laugh.

Back in varma house, daadi and Rohini were asking about the trip

Dadi: I don't understand what is in there so much that suchi wanted to take chudki to asram.

Rohini keeping it in:  I heard it is a very nice place

Dadi: whatever,  she is keeping well, right?

Rohini: ha maaji

Daadi went to the front hall where dev and mohan were talking about the village roads

After dinner Dev went up to his room. He was holding his princess in his arms, and was talking to her. Later Radhika came in

Dev: Radhika, get that dress

Radhika: which one

Dev: the one I brought

Radhika: the pink; why? is the shooting session is going to  happen now?

Dev: yes, look at her she is so awke and in playful mood

Radhika: you already took her pics in that dress

Dev: not that, the yellow one.

Radhika: let's do it in the day  light

Dev: just listen Radhika, get it, I am missing all her smile

Radhika: what missing, the camera is in your hand only

Dev: Radhikaaa

Radhika: ok baba, one minute

Radhika getting to the cupboard: Oh God! She is  only one month old and this cupboard is full of  her dress.  What will happen when she grow up. Holding the yellow dress in her hand

Dev came and snacthed the dress from radhika's hand: don't be jealous Radhika, she is a little cuty ,so only.

Radhika: oh so, you think now I am jealous

Dev trying to put the dress on her:  or else what it is? How long I am telling you to bring it and you are simply talking about  her dress

Radhika: whatever

Dev: come, put this on,

Radhika: ha ha, now what happened, you snacthed it from my hand very impatiently , right?, but when it comes to put it on, you need me

Dev: Radhika, please

Radhika: oh how cute

Dev came and gave her a quick kiss over her cheek: please

Radhika stood there with parted lips

Dev: Radhika

Radhika jerking lightly: hu

Dev: please

Radhika went and put the dress on her baby, and that made the little one even cuter.

Dev: oh look at you, my cutie pie, my lovely fairy beautiful little princess

Ardhika: what what what

Dev: no just once, see how cute she is

Radhika: ha, her dad only praising her what else she needs

Dev: Radhika you are really jealous of my princess

Radhika: who am I then?

Dev: you,  one second, let me click this pic, ok.. ha baba, nicely smile wide, look here, look here, ha ha like that,  my cutie pie, and ha look here, here

Dev checking back at the  pics: so what you were saying? O ha,  who are you, if we talk on that you will come as the mother of my little princess ,right?

Radhika: what?

Dev coming near her: you know what you too look very beautiful especially when you  feel jealous

Saying that he clicked the picture quickly

Radhika: ye

Dev: what? See, how cute you look, now will you agree with me

Radhika looked at her pics: I look different, who told you click it without telling me

Dev: this so natural Radhika, and you look beautiful in it

Radhika: look at my hair and all, delete it

Dev: no way

Radhika: oh so, for your princess you need nice dress, combing those hairless head

Dev: ye, don't say that, she has thick hair, even I am proud of that.

Radhika stood silently

Dev: what?

Radhika: nothing

Dev: not arguing

Radhika: I am  not arguing  

Dev coming near and putting his arm aorund her shoulder: see this pics, see how   cute her smile is

Radhika slide his arm away: ha, just like me

Radhika: her smile is cute just like me

Dev: let me see , smile

Radhika: she gave a cartoon smile and  Dev clicked the camera

Dev: very true

The night was getting darker and the baby was resting well inside the bassinet. Radhika was laying in his arm, with closed eyes but her mind was seeing Malathi and Suchi together. I have seen  her somewhere,  I am sure. But where?

She felt dev's arms moving releasing her hold. She got comfortable  holding onto that pillow, as dev turned to the other side.

It was morning, dev was getting ready to go to haweli.

Radhika: can I come with you too?

Radhika: please

Dev: will they?

Radhika: ha, please

Dev with excitement: with chudki

Radhika: ha

Dev: ok, I am ready

Rohini called Sushma and  told her about it and sushma  got all excited.

Dev was  happy to  drive with radhika and  chudki.  He kept on looking at his little one, and for a while she kept her eyes open, listening to her dad's excitement and then soon, she clsoed her eyes.

Yeshpal was standing at the gate  along with sushma to see the little ones home coming.

For few minutes it was noicy around as Chudki lost her comfort when Dev parked the car. She let him knew about it by switching on her siren at its peek.

Sushma: see she is very naughty, she is crying as if somebody pinched her hard

Yeshpal: anyway , I think now each corner of this house which was sleeping for years , might have awaken .

Dev: hei beta, don't cry like this, smile smile

Sushma: Radhika, I think only you can manage her now, here hold her

Radhika took her in her hand and went upstairs

Sushma: I cleaned the room and this is new sheet

Radhika: I brought her stuff sweeti, don't worry

Sushma: you need anything else

Radhika: no, let me try to feed her, maybe she will slow down

Sushma: ok beta, let me finish my work quick ok

Dev came in while chudki was trying to relax

Dev: havu, did she stop

Radhika: um,  somehow, but she was complaining a lot

Dev: aur nahi tho kya? Why you didn't feed her early

Radhika: so it was my mistake , why did you stop the car, then only she started

Dev: really , then no problem, grow little more big, I will take you for long drives, ok. Just you and me

Radhika: ha ha, who said no

Dev tried to scrub over his baby's head

Radhika moved her slightly away: no, you already made her to cry, now somehow she is back to sleep, don't try to wake her up .

Dev  with a smile pulled his hand back: radhika I am going with dadaji,  will  be back by afternoon ok

Radhika: are you going back tonight?

Dev: no, tomorrow morning, I already talked to dad

Radhika: what did he say

Dev: he said its fine. He himself is missing chudki, so most probably next week  you  may end up with flying back to Delhi

Radhika with a  smile: atleast then you don't need to do this drive alone sawari, right

Dev smiled and walked away.

Radhika settled Chudki in bed, she rolled towels and kept on both sides for comfort, and then sat next to her.

Sushma came in: Radhika, now I am here, let me be with her

Radhika: ok baba, you take care of the little one, I will be right back.

Sushma: where are you going?

Radhika coming near: to find out somehting

Sushma eagerly: what?

Radhika coming near: to search for someone from the past

Sushma: what?

Radhika: ha,  the photo of your hero?

Sushma tightened her forehead:  photo of my hero!

Radhika: ha, and will show to everyone

Sushma: then look for more, I had many

Radhika: I know, so only

Sushma: show me too ok

Radhika: um, so missing him , um, i know he is still in mind, right?

Sushma showing a shy face: ha

Radhika: sweeti, you never change

Sushma: but you did

Radhika: what?

Sushma: aur nahi tho kya?  From that little girl ,now you turned to be a beautiful mom

Radhika: sweetie, don't tease me

Sushma smiled wide

Radhika: ok, I will be right back, ok

Sushma: ha baba, take your time, let me also rest with chudki.

Radhika walked away while sushma kept that smile on her face looking at the sleeping face of the little one.

thank you for reading my post today. have a good day
Devika
:)

Edited by Devika. - 28 July 2011 at 1:21pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchibabblyAditiDNabesarmonte72prakrithujaaimissourivinianiladiteeashsweetrose92PutijaChalhovlaxmi_avinafanradhika5bvs7691radha_bilahari*Maleena*sunbeam09Kittya_CullenNiHa24abhilasha_dream--Ekta--suwinanu17nycsweetie

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Devika di,i don't know how i tell my views bcoz i want to comment for each part left as all the efforts u put to give us such wonderfull ff,u want our views support only.but now only dadaji's talks are circling in my mind.I am feeling some anxiety some emotional i don't know what to name this feeling.those words were so simple,true but the wording ,way of writting has arised a feel that i have never felt before. U know my feelings matched with dev in each and every part like before delivery ,after that (ya inbetween i liked mohan relaxing dev telling i never tried to feel pain which gave me joys of life), i felt like i can see baby in dev's arms and his emotions.how can one forget lechu-dev arguments,no need to tell about that and this time we got more of that due to chudki ,ahh i didn't write about her na.this reminded me dg1 ff same name na and how u introduced her in that ff,firstly u told that radev have one daughter also then she is married then she has a baby also.coming back from past:-):-)

liked surender also his interaction with baby and ya he want to assign all his responsibilities to dev now and used to smiling at office even .why sammy called him hitler instead of tiger now.

i want to say so much things but i think comment already has sized a long,so aashram part comments later

thanks for leaving the decision of ending ,we are always here to read .

Thanks a lot.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5Devika.anu17

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta-avinafan

Devika di,i don't know how i tell my views bcoz i want to comment for each part left as all the efforts u put to give us such wonderfull ff,u want our views support only.but now only dadaji's talks are circling in my mind.I am feeling some anxiety some emotional i don't know what to name this feeling.those words were so simple,true but the wording ,way of writting has arised a feel that i have never felt before. U know my feelings matched with dev in each and every part like before delivery ,after that (ya inbetween i liked mohan relaxing dev telling i never tried to feel pain which gave me joys of life), i felt like i can see baby in dev's arms and his emotions.how can one forget lechu-dev arguments,no need to tell about that and this time we got more of that due to chudki ,ahh i didn't write about her na.this reminded me dg1 ff same name na and how u introduced her in that ff,firstly u told that radev have one daughter also then she is married then she has a baby also.coming back from past:-):-)

liked surender also his interaction with baby and ya he want to assign all his responsibilities to dev now and used to smiling at office even .why sammy called him hitler instead of tiger now.

i want to say so much things but i think comment already has sized a long,so aashram part comments later

thanks for leaving the decision of ending ,we are always here to read .

Thanks a lot.

Thank you so much Ekta. don't know whether you will read back here, but it means a lot to me.  FOr me it is what comes to my mind, but it revolve around evey one, so it is their gesture or few words, so don't know how much impact it can bring out.
But after reading your review, i want to say it all  reached to you the way i wished to see, the way i saw.. dadaji, yes his few words, chudki, her presnce, surender, .. all they  are there , existing in front of me, around radev and chudki...
 and the upcoming parts are so complictaed  for me, because i have to include every charatcors dream, their expectations and their decisions, ... so it comes thru their interaction and how wll i can bring out it in words,and how it will match the imagination... no clue, so yes ... your words are ecouraging.. thank you dear for your time to write to me.
also no more PM's .. i  feel much bette this way, as i am not forcing anyone to respond with my PM's everyday.
so thank you for catching me here
Devika

radhika5--Ekta--anu17

harianjana IF-Rockerz
harianjana
harianjana

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
devika di well done with ur ff and whats up with sushma"s hero really excited to know abt it and what does malathi had to do with sushma's past a bit confused clarify it soon

Edited by harianjana - 27 July 2011 at 11:57am

radhika5Devika.--Ekta--

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harianjana

devika di well done with ur ff and whats up with sushma"s hero really excited to know abt it and what does malathi had to do with sushma's past a bit confused clarify it soon
hari.. malathi's past is assosiated with Surender.. and his mother..   what is between sushma and malathi... it is just that moment where Radhika   trying to find that private time.. as the past of surender is not known to any of the kids...  and nobody talking abou it.. i think it all came in  one of the past episodes...   radhika sushama talk is just their fun time, nothing  more to it... radhika believes that she has seen malathi before, so she just want to make sure it  is right...

i know to get all those connected... is little harder... so only i want to complete it, it is a big web of relationship and interaction.. and i am trying to find some meaning in it.. so let see how it goes with others.. or i have to think of finding another end which is not much complicated.. so only i need the response.. and i thank you for asking me..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5--Ekta--

vinianil Senior Member
vinianil
vinianil

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Devika, again lovely update..Dev , Radhika and Angel  and their lovely moments  it was very nice..So Radhika is trying to find something big ...

Ardhika- loved it...you got this from Radhika right?

radhika5Devika.

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinianil

Devika, again lovely update..Dev , Radhika and Angel  and their lovely moments  it was very nice..So Radhika is trying to find something big ...

Ardhika- loved it...you got this from Radhika right?
did i mess up the spelling of my heroine!!!!!..
oh dear... i make so much typo errors that my microsoft tired of correcting me and it gave up on me...
thanks for loving the light moment dear...
poyi smbarum eddalli yum okke undakku ketto... kuttikal okke endenkilum kazhikkatte...
LOL

vinianilradhika5

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
very nice update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

Go to top